Jump to content
TBHWT

Wake Up America -- China is the Pandemic

Recommended Posts

By William L. Gensert  March 26, 2020

The Democrats stalled the $2 trillion stimulus for three days, in an attempt at stuffing the initiative with all the leftist policies they knew they could never foist upon the electorate through legislation or the ballot box. 

 

China infected the world to save its reputation and provide for itself enhanced income-producing opportunities -- and is now not only lying about it but also using the death and chaos they caused as a weapon in its quest to rule the world. 

 

The media is backing both plays.  Twisted millenarianism is one thing they all have in common.
Parties, countries, and media have priorities and if you die, you die.

 

You see, to the iniquitous Chinese, the Democrats, and the media, your life, or anyone’s life… or millions of lives, is a mere quibble when ruling the world is the potential prize.

 

China, “the true sick man of Asia,” seeks to export their diseased system, their fetid ideology, “Mandate of Heaven” strongman rule, and their home-grown pandemic upon free nations the world over.  They want a world paying tribute to them and eternally grateful for the “Chinese characteristics” our societies will be required to assum

On January 18, authorities allowed a communal feast in Wuhan attended by 40,000 families celebrating the Lunar New Year.  By the last week of January, seven million people had left Wuhan (population, 11 million) for parts unknown.  Now, we know where they went; Google “pandemic deaths.”  All this before anyone in the West had even an inkling of the Chinese Virus.  The world didn’t know because China withheld the information. 

 

The communist leadership of China, though, knew what they had on their hands.  Armed “volunteers” were welding shut the doors of infected people’s homes to enforce their “day late and a yuan short” quarantine while they told the rest of the world there was still nothing to fear.

 
China infected the world to save its reputation and provide for itself enhanced income-producing opportunities -- and is now not only lying about it but also using the death and chaos they caused as a weapon in its quest to rule the world. 

 

The media is backing both plays.  Twisted millenarianism is one thing they all have in common.
'

Parties, countries, and media have priorities and if you die, you die.

 

You see, to the iniquitous Chinese, the Democrats, and the media, your life, or anyone’s life… or millions of lives, is a mere quibble when ruling the world is the potential prize.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slideman said:

Your  idiotic conspiracy theory is not helpful in the face of this ongoing emergency.

 

Trump people blame others so they don't have to do anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, slideman said:

Your  idiotic conspiracy theory is not helpful in the face of this ongoing emergency.

coronavirus-blame.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

By William L. Gensert  March 26, 2020

The Democrats stalled the $2 trillion stimulus for three days, in an attempt at stuffing the initiative with all the leftist policies they knew they could never foist upon the electorate through legislation or the ballot box. 

 

China infected the world to save its reputation and provide for itself enhanced income-producing opportunities -- and is now not only lying about it but also using the death and chaos they caused as a weapon in its quest to rule the world. 

 

The media is backing both plays.  Twisted millenarianism is one thing they all have in common.
Parties, countries, and media have priorities and if you die, you die.

 

You see, to the iniquitous Chinese, the Democrats, and the media, your life, or anyone’s life… or millions of lives, is a mere quibble when ruling the world is the potential prize.

 

China, “the true sick man of Asia,” seeks to export their diseased system, their fetid ideology, “Mandate of Heaven” strongman rule, and their home-grown pandemic upon free nations the world over.  They want a world paying tribute to them and eternally grateful for the “Chinese characteristics” our societies will be required to assum

On January 18, authorities allowed a communal feast in Wuhan attended by 40,000 families celebrating the Lunar New Year.  By the last week of January, seven million people had left Wuhan (population, 11 million) for parts unknown.  Now, we know where they went; Google “pandemic deaths.”  All this before anyone in the West had even an inkling of the Chinese Virus.  The world didn’t know because China withheld the information. 

 

The communist leadership of China, though, knew what they had on their hands.  Armed “volunteers” were welding shut the doors of infected people’s homes to enforce their “day late and a yuan short” quarantine while they told the rest of the world there was still nothing to fear.

 
China infected the world to save its reputation and provide for itself enhanced income-producing opportunities -- and is now not only lying about it but also using the death and chaos they caused as a weapon in its quest to rule the world. 

 

The media is backing both plays.  Twisted millenarianism is one thing they all have in common.
'

Parties, countries, and media have priorities and if you die, you die.

 

You see, to the iniquitous Chinese, the Democrats, and the media, your life, or anyone’s life… or millions of lives, is a mere quibble when ruling the world is the potential prize.
 

 

2020 is year of the dog-- perhaps the virus is dogs' revenge?

 

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

The Lychee and Dog Meat Festival (or Yulin Dog Meat Festival) is an annual celebration held in Yulin, Guangxi, China, by the Chinese during the summer solstice in which festival goers eat dog meat and lychees. The festival began in 2009 and spans about ten days during which thousands of dogs are reportedly consumed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

2020 is year of the dog-- perhaps the virus is dogs' revenge?

 

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

The Lychee and Dog Meat Festival (or Yulin Dog Meat Festival) is an annual celebration held in Yulin, Guangxi, China, by the Chinese during the summer solstice in which festival goers eat dog meat and lychees. The festival began in 2009 and spans about ten days during which thousands of dogs are reportedly consumed

Yet Dogs used to protect their Emperor's. Maybe that's why they eat them now. Nobody likes Emperors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

2020 is year of the dog-- perhaps the virus is dogs' revenge?

That sounds about as accurate as this morning's horoscope.

 

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

The Lychee and Dog Meat Festival (or Yulin Dog Meat Festival) is an annual celebration held in Yulin, Guangxi, China, by the Chinese during the summer solstice in which festival goers eat dog meat and lychees. The festival began in 2009 and spans about ten days during which thousands of dogs are reportedly consumed

China is a huge country and most Chinese do not eat dogs. The CV-16 was not the result of anyone eating dogs. Those who claim to be expert say it is most likely a combination of a bat virus and a pangolin virus.

The French eat snails and horses. In Peru they eat Guinea Pigs.

The Chinese will most likely outlaw or control these markets better as a result of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

China is a huge country and most Chinese do not eat dogs. The CV-16 was not the result of anyone eating dogs. Those who claim to be expert say it is most likely a combination of a bat virus and a pangolin virus.

The French eat snails and horses. In Peru they eat Guinea Pigs.

The Chinese will most likely outlaw or control these markets better as a result of this.

 

i did not say it was the result of eating dogs- it was the revenge of dogs who get cooked alive by plenty of chinese.

 

china should have clamped down after the sars virus which also was the result of eating wild animals.

 

their response to that was to kill every civet they could find in the wild or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

China is a huge country and most Chinese do not eat dogs. The CV-16 was not the result of anyone eating dogs. Those who claim to be expert say it is most likely a combination of a bat virus and a pangolin virus.

The French eat snails and horses. In Peru they eat Guinea Pigs.

The Chinese will most likely outlaw or control these markets better as a result of this.

 

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2004/01/who-sees-more-evidence-civet-role-sars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Racing against a self-imposed deadline, authorities in southern China drowned or electrocuted the first of thousands of civet cats Tuesday in an urgent effort to eliminate a possible source of the SARS virus.

The mass slaughter of animals seized from wildlife markets in Guangdong province was launched despite appeals for caution by the World Health Organization. The U.N. agency said killing civets might destroy clues about the source of SARS and even help to spread the disease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, slideman said:

Your  idiotic conspiracy theory is not helpful in the face of this ongoing emergency.

Sounds plausible, you must be the only jackass left that doesn't know where the virus originated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jerra- said:

 

i did not say it was the result of eating dogs- it was the revenge of dogs who get cooked alive by plenty of chines.

 

china should have clamped down after the sars virus which also was the result of eating wild animals.

 

their response to that was to kill every civet they could find in the wild or not.

The Chinese have scientists, just as we have scientists. They should consult their scientists and medical people, investigate their markets and change the arrangement and operation of said markets so they do not produce any more viruses. They are not going to listen to our government. They are not going to  pay any attention whatever to crap that resident peckerwood TBWHT posts.

 

Dogs are quite forgiving and although if you kick the same dog regularly, there is a good chance he will bite you, there is NO chance that Chinese dogs  have sought revenge on Chinese people by giving them a nasty virus from their dog laboratories because there is one city in China where people eat dogs. In New Orleans, they have crawdad festivals. In South Florida we have a bunch of guys who hunt wild boars and barbecue them out in the  Big Cypress.

 

 American Indians used to eat dogs. In fact, the Mexican hairless Chihuahua dogs were bred for eating. The Aztecs and others  stuffed them with corn to fatten them up and ate them at special ceremonial dinners, like we do with Thanksgiving turkeys, but with more drumsticks. That is why they are hairless: no one likes to waste their time plucking the dinner dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

By William L. Gensert  March 26, 2020

The Democrats stalled the $2 trillion stimulus for three days, in an attempt at stuffing the initiative with all the leftist policies they knew they could never foist upon the electorate through legislation or the ballot box. 

 

China infected the world to save its reputation and provide for itself enhanced income-producing opportunities -- and is now not only lying about it but also using the death and chaos they caused as a weapon in its quest to rule the world. 

 

The media is backing both plays.  Twisted millenarianism is one thing they all have in common.
Parties, countries, and media have priorities and if you die, you die.

 

You see, to the iniquitous Chinese, the Democrats, and the media, your life, or anyone’s life… or millions of lives, is a mere quibble when ruling the world is the potential prize.

 

China, “the true sick man of Asia,” seeks to export their diseased system, their fetid ideology, “Mandate of Heaven” strongman rule, and their home-grown pandemic upon free nations the world over.  They want a world paying tribute to them and eternally grateful for the “Chinese characteristics” our societies will be required to assum

On January 18, authorities allowed a communal feast in Wuhan attended by 40,000 families celebrating the Lunar New Year.  By the last week of January, seven million people had left Wuhan (population, 11 million) for parts unknown.  Now, we know where they went; Google “pandemic deaths.”  All this before anyone in the West had even an inkling of the Chinese Virus.  The world didn’t know because China withheld the information. 

 

The communist leadership of China, though, knew what they had on their hands.  Armed “volunteers” were welding shut the doors of infected people’s homes to enforce their “day late and a yuan short” quarantine while they told the rest of the world there was still nothing to fear.

 
China infected the world to save its reputation and provide for itself enhanced income-producing opportunities -- and is now not only lying about it but also using the death and chaos they caused as a weapon in its quest to rule the world. 

 

The media is backing both plays.  Twisted millenarianism is one thing they all have in common.
'

Parties, countries, and media have priorities and if you die, you die.

 

You see, to the iniquitous Chinese, the Democrats, and the media, your life, or anyone’s life… or millions of lives, is a mere quibble when ruling the world is the potential prize.
 

I have a coinflict of your idea by one word to be exchanged, instead of China, make it humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Chinese have scientists, just as we have scientists. They should consult their scientists and medical people, investigate their markets and change the arrangement and operation of said markets so they do not produce any more viruses. They are not going to listen to our government. They are not going to  pay any attention whatever to crap that resident peckerwood TBWHT posts.

 

Dogs are quite forgiving and although if you kick the same dog regularly, there is a good chance he will bite you, there is NO chance that Chinese dogs  have sought revenge on Chinese people by giving them a nasty virus from their dog laboratories because there is one city in China where people eat dogs. In New Orleans, they have crawdad festivals. In Sough Florida we have a bunch of guys who hunt wild boars and barbecue them out in the  Big Cypress.

 

  dog eating is all over china. the chinese believe the more pain the animal suffers, the better the flavor.

 

-----

 

he Yangcheng Evening News gave readers a step-by-step illustrated account of how the civets, once killed, would be boiled for six hours until they "turn to vapor."

In other areas, authorities were drowning civets and other animals by lowering them in cages into vats of water, the Guangzhou Daily said.

Genetic tests have suggested a link between civets and the SARS virus diagnosed in a 32-year-old TV producer in Guangdong - China's first case of the disease this season.

"Guangdong is entering an extraordinary period, and extraordinary measures are called for," said Feng Liuxiang, deputy director of Guangdong's provincial Health Bureau, quoted on the Web site of the Guangzhou Daily newspaper.

But WHO investigators say no definitive connection has been established and expressed concern that a mass slaughter might spread the germ or eradicate crucial evidence of SARS' origins.

As Asia girded for a possible second season of SARS and its airports tightened scrutiny on travelers from Guangdong, mounting evidence suggested a Filipino couple suspected of having the virus were clear of it.

And China emphasized that it was still safe. ""We need to be vigilant, but we don't want to panic," Foreign Ministry spokesman Kong Quan said.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

China is a huge country and most Chinese do not eat dogs. The CV-16 was not the result of anyone eating dogs. Those who claim to be expert say it is most likely a combination of a bat virus and a pangolin virus.

The French eat snails and horses. In Peru they eat Guinea Pigs.

The Chinese will most likely outlaw or control these markets better as a result of this.

So? Nobody knows where it actually came from.

 

There was credible evidence from idea it was a bio weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Yet Dogs used to protect their Emperor's. Maybe that's why they eat them now. Nobody likes Emperors.

Different breeds of dogs. The Chinese were more fond of their emperors than the British, Dutch and French were fond of their royalty. The last three dynasties gave exams to people for civil service jobs and mostly hired bureaucrats based on merit. The Tudors, the  Stuarts and the Hanoverians hired people for jobs based on bribes and favoritism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kfools said:

So? Nobody knows where it actually came from.

 

There was credible evidence from idea it was a bio weapon.

It is not credible enough for me to believe it. I have found that it is usually better to blame incompetence than conspiracy. Most people suck at conspiracy. Like Trump sending Giulani off to Ukraine to mess with Zelensky. That was incompetent. Trump SUCKED at conspiracy and got his stupid self impeached.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not credible enough for me to believe it. I have found that it is usually better to blame incompetence than conspiracy. Most people suck at conspiracy. Like Trump sending Giulani off to Ukraine to mess with Zelensky. That was incompetent. Trump SUCKED at conspiracy and got his stupid self impeached.

From India I meant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is not credible enough for me to believe it. I have found that it is usually better to blame incompetence than conspiracy. Most people suck at conspiracy. Like Trump sending Giulani off to Ukraine to mess with Zelensky. That was incompetent. Trump SUCKED at conspiracy and got his stupid self impeached.

Like the Manhattan project?

 

Sure,go on thinking conspiring doesn't happen or that governments are bad at it. They aren't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sole result said:

I have a coinflict of your idea by one word to be exchanged, instead of China, make it humanity.

Okay then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...