1AC

Pot heads and coronavirus

To all the potheads... Marijuana is an immunosuppressant. Marijuana is a bronchodilator. Now I'm sure you can understand that any immunosuppressanssion even by a little is not going to be a good situation if you contract Coronavirus. On the second point marijuana being a bronchodilator means that if you are a pothead the chances of the virus reaching your lower lungs is better when your lungs are dilated as opposed to when they are not. Can you say pneumonia? But of course this information is probably lost on those potheads because they're probably too burned out to accept any useful information such as this... so keep toking up... as far as I'm concerned we can use a lot less potheads in the world!

1 minute ago, 1AC said:

mad-men-jig-1.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.gi

To all the potheads... Marijuana is an immunosuppressant. Marijuana is a bronchodilator. Now I'm sure you can understand that any immunosuppressant even by a little is not going to be a good situation if you contract Coronavirus. On the second point marijuana being a bronchodilator means that if you are a pothead the chances of the virus reaching your lower lungs is better when your lungs are dilated as opposed to when they are not. But of course this information is probably lost on those potheads because they're probably too burned out to accept any useful information such as this... so keep toking up... as far as I'm concerned we can use a lot less potheads in the world!

yum-yum-gummies-1500mg-cbd-infused-gummy

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

16 minutes ago, 1AC said:

I rest my case.

HAHAHAHA That Magic word. 

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Stoner singer Feist.....yummy

Image result for feist

holy crap does this one look a little light in the loafers...

1 minute ago, 1AC said:

those eyes....she is high as fuck - I love this girl.

She can count to 4:lol:

7 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

those eyes....she is high as fuck - I love this girl.

She can count to 4:lol:

11 minutes ago, 1AC said:

Stoner singer Feist.....yummy

Image result for feist

If this is a broad is the ugliest one I ever saw... I'm confident it's a God damn dude

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

Come on @kfools. Why isn't his posts spam? His posting style is spam itself. This guy needs to stop this shit. DNLs posting style is also spam, but at least its not as long as this idiot. If DNL qualifies for the hell room, then why doesn't this retard? 

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

Come on @kfools. Why isn't his posts spam? His posting style is spam itself. This guy needs to stop this shit. DNLs posting style is also spam, but at least its not as long as this idiot. If DNL qualifies for the hell room, then why doesn't this retard? 

So report it. Let the mods decide.

:lol:

Image result for leslie feist

That's got to be a tranny

3 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

^^^^ Pothead  ^^^^

4 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

^^^^ Pothead  ^^^^

And shithead...

7 hours ago, 1AC said:

I rest my case.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah.....I'd imagine you do a lot o' resting. Ya' surely wouldn't want to find yourself in the midst of a calculated-risk!!

conservative:

: believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society

: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas

liberal:

: believing that government should be active in supporting social and political change

: not opposed to new ideas or ways of behaving that are not traditional or widely accepted

progressive:

: moving forward

: happening or developing gradually over a period of time

: using or interested in new or modern ideas especially in politics and education

8 hours ago, 1AC said:

To all the potheads... Marijuana is an immunosuppressant. Marijuana is a bronchodilator. Now I'm sure you can understand that any immunosuppressanssion even by a little is not going to be a good situation if you contract Coronavirus. On the second point marijuana being a bronchodilator means that if you are a pothead the chances of the virus reaching your lower lungs is better when your lungs are dilated as opposed to when they are not. Can you say pneumonia? But of course this information is probably lost on those potheads because they're probably too burned out to accept any useful information such as this... so keep toking up... as far as I'm concerned we can use a lot less potheads in the world!

Yep. Smoke up!!!!

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah.....I'd imagine you do a lot o' resting. Ya' surely wouldn't want to find yourself in the midst of a calculated-risk!!

Leftist: Anti-American scum

Penisgobbler69 doesnt like being proven that he is a pothead.

3 hours ago, 123urout said:

Penisgobbler69 doesnt like being proven that he is a pothead.

yeah he's a little fucking snowflake he he can dish it out but he can't take it