1AC

Cuomo is running for the Democratic nomination for president

It appears as though Andrew Cuomo is campaigning for the Democratic nomination for president of the United States. My prediction is that the DNC convention will be a complete cluster fuck.

Just now, 1AC said:

It appears as though Andrew Cuomo is campaigning for the Democratic nomination for president of the United States. My prediction is that the DNC convention will be a complete cluster fuck.

Define “cluster fuck”. 

1 minute ago, theLion said:

Define “cluster fuck”. 

Like nothing we have seen before.

3 minutes ago, 1AC said:

Stop lying. You're not even entertaining.

Just now, 1AC said:

Unless he gets on primary ballots...and fast, like TODAY...his only hope will be a brokered convention.  Biden only needs another 776 delegates for a fist ballot win.

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

Unless he gets on primary ballots...and fast, like TODAY...his only hope will be a brokered convention.  Biden only needs another 776 delegates for a fist ballot win.

Yup

Just now, 1AC said:

Like nothing we have seen before.

The last brokered conventions were in 1952, both Dem and gop. 

we got candidates Eisenhower and Stevenson. We should be so lucky. 

2 minutes ago, theLion said:

The last brokered conventions were in 1952, both Dem and gop. 

we got candidates Eisenhower and Stevenson. We should be so lucky. 

Personally I don't believe it's going to make a whole hell of a lot of difference because I am confident more so than ever that Trump will be re-elected. The average American public seeing what the Democrats tried to shove down our throats in this relief bill will understand that if they get into power in November as it pertains to the coronavirus crisis we will be totally fucked.

8 minutes ago, 1AC said:

i really don't think he's running for president at this time...

But he's likely polishing his skills for another time

Biden will be the nominee

And will lose to Trump rather easily

Just now, 1AC said:

Personally I don't believe it's going to make a whole hell of a lot of difference because I am confident more so than ever that Trump will be re-elected. The average American public seeing what the Democrats tried to shove down our throats in this relief bill will understand that if they get into power in November as it pertains to the coronavirus crisis we will be totally fucked.

Agreed!

Just what we need in a crisis like this.

$35 million for the arts and more Obama phones

Just now, Z09 said:

i really don't think he's running for president at this time...

But he's likely polishing his skills for another time

Biden will be the nominee

And will lose to Trump rather easily

Well I never meant for certain but it certainly appears to me that he is quite possibly preparing to throw a monkey wrench into the works.

18 minutes ago, 1AC said:

they going to make everyone vote again or are they just going to drop him in and shaft their voters

1 minute ago, Chiseler said:

they going to make everyone vote again or are they just going to drop him in and shaft their voters

I don't know... But as far as the DNC shafting voters... I think they're more than capable of it.

Cuomo is not running for president. He is doing his job running the state of New York. Politicians doing their jobs seems to be a negative thing with the MAGAts.

Just now, calguy said:

Cuomo is not running for president. He is doing his job running the state of New York. Politicians doing their jobs seems to be a negative thing with the MAGAts.

They are angry that Cuomo is a leader and Trump is a chump.

Cuomo wants to be President. Right now the dems have a commie and a senile corrupt politician. Dems may attempt convention shenanigans with Cuomo to get rid of Biden.

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

That's what pisses them off so they have to invent negative stuff to say about him. It helps them forget what a shit show the trump record is.

16 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Cuomo wants to be President. Right now the dems have a commie and a senile corrupt politician. Dems may attempt convention shenanigans with Cuomo to get rid of Biden.

you're so full of it that your eyes are deep brown.

27 minutes ago, johndnorth said:

Yup!

2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

FB-IMG-1585251165061.jpg

2 hours ago, calguy said:

All he does it whine and cry for help.....typical democrat strategy.

3 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Stop lying. You're not even entertaining.

It's true: this fool is always boring as hell. The best definition of a clusterfuck I have ever seen was the  RNC in 2016 when they nominated the Ignoramus Trump.