Sign in to follow this  
WillFranklin

Are Your Wonderful Private Health Insurance Companies Going to Guarantee Employer-Based Coverage In Our Pandemic?

Are Your Wonderful Private Health Insurance Companies Going to Guarantee Employer-Based Coverage In Our Pandemic?

Answer this then answer my other unanswered question.

Medicare-All.jpg

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Medicare-All.jpg

Yes they will. Your question has been answered bitch.

Medicare-All.jpg

Yes if I were to get furlough I would retain benifits for the duration. 

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Medicare-All.jpg

Does aca?

Just now, WillFranklin said:

So far one yes. I think lucy is a truck driver.

yes, i dont have Ovomit fail care.

10 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

So far one yes. I think lucy is a truck driver.

Most people will not be able to cover the costs of their insurance without an employer contribution.  The bailout bill is supposedly going to cap aid to 100% of somebody's existing salary, but if they are laid off and their healthcare falls onto their shoulders, they will be stuck covering whatever their employer was covering.

But don't worry.

Jamie Dimon's bonus is not in any way in jeopardy.

25 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

Abso-damn-lutely.  All cost associated with testing and treatment are waived (to us...a.k.a., eaten by insurance carrier) if associated with the Wuhan Virus.

As long as you keep your coverage and your job despite the virus... right shoog?

Just now, WillFranklin said:

As long as you keep your coverage and your job despite the virus... right shoog?

STFU bitch u collect welfare

2 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

We are an essential business.  Our products are used to purify drinking water, treat waste water and sewage...used in emission scrubbers for incinerators, power plant and industrial manufacturing...remediation of hazardous waste...manufacturing packaging for food and medicine...soil stabilization for infrastructure needs...animal feed (food supply) and in some medications.

Closures and restrictions related to the Wuhan Virus do not apply to us.  In fact, sales have increased over the last two months.

45 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

We are an essential business.  Our products are used to purify drinking water, treat waste water and sewage...used in emission scrubbers for incinerators, power plant and industrial manufacturing...remediation of hazardous waste...manufacturing packaging for food and medicine...soil stabilization for infrastructure needs...animal feed (food supply) and in some medications.

Closures and restrictions related to the Wuhan Virus do not apply to us.  In fact, sales have increased over the last two months.

Winners and Losers.

8 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

That is the only constant in everything on the planet.

Not health care.

Health2.jpg

Not health care.

Yes...even health care.  There is always a winner and a loser.  I understand you don't want to admit that because you are usually the loser.

1 minute ago, BatteryPowered said:

Yes...even health care.  There is always a winner and a loser.  I understand you don't want to admit that because you are usually the loser.

When you lost the argument you got mad and tried to make it personal.

10 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

When you lost the argument you got mad and tried to make it personal.

I didn't lose the argument, and I'm not mad.  There are winners and losers.  Your chart list 25 countries where health care is a right.  Assuming it is correct (haven't checked that part yet), 22 of those 25 countries pay more than we pay (as a percentage) in taxes for that "right"...and those rates go as high as 82% in Sweden.  And before you say the average tax rate in Sweden isn't that high, don't forget about the 25% VAT they have to pay.  The people are the losers.

6 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

I didn't lose the argument, and I'm not mad.  There are winners and losers.  Your chart list 25 countries where health care is a right.  Assuming it is correct (haven't checked that part yet), 22 of those 25 countries pay more than we pay (as a percentage) in taxes for that "right"...and those rates go as high as 82% in Sweden.  And before you say the average tax rate in Sweden isn't that high, don't forget about the 25% VAT they have to pay.  The people are the losers.

Is health care all they are getting?

11 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Medicare-All.jpg

Yes. Well that was easy. Next.