Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

Gun stores remain open in Ohio despite closure of 'non-essential' businesses

Image result for ohio gun store coronaviirus

Gun stores are vectors of coronavirus contagion. They should be shuttered immediately. These people are putting innocent citizens at risk.

Wait, you want to close gun (useful tools) stores but keep abortion clinics open? Are hardware stores ok with you? I know...when the looters come, you could throw a dead baby at them.

9 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Wait, you want to close gun (useful tools) stores but keep abortion clinics open? Are hardware stores ok with you? I know...when the looters come, you could throw a dead baby at them.

Abortions are medical procedures with an important time element involved. Would you prefer the abortion be performed with an additional month of maturation of the fetus? 

5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Abortions are medical procedures with an important time element involved. Would you prefer the abortion be performed with an additional month of maturation of the fetus? 

no, I think the doctor should have to perform it with a gun!

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Abortions are medical procedures with an important time element involved

Right.   The clock is ticking on when the clump of cells magically turns into a human being. 

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

Gun stores are vectors of coronavirus contagion. They should be shuttered immediately. These people are putting innocent citizens at risk.

Typical Democrat gun-banning hype.  No one in the above picture is putting innocent people at risk.  Looters, rioters, thugs, gangs and criminals - oh yeah, they are "at risk".  The government should issue annual hunting licenses to law abiding citizens to hunt criminals.  "Hey, Dad, look at this one covered in gang-tats I bagged last night; I think I'm going to upholster my '67 Camaro with his hide after I get it back from the tannery." 

3 hours ago, drvoke said:

So???

You STILL end up with DEAD BABIES!!!

Oh, wait, those HUMANS DON'T COUNT FOR YOU SHITSTAINS now do they???

Funny how you want to "ban guns because people can kill each other" but when it comes to KILLING BABIES, you stand up and CHEER IT ON!!!

MORE BABIES IN THEIR MOTHERS WOMB are killed DAILY than will people killed by a gun.

GODDAMN YOU MORONS ARE SOME SICK ASS SHITSTAINS!!!

6 hours ago, drvoke said:

It’s the Democrats that are buying the guns . 
we already had our guns before this went down. 

5 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Peope need guns and bullets to defend the toilet paper they are hoarding. 🙄

LOL.............LOL...........

Good one !!              😊

4 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Hardware stores are essential, that's where you get clothes hangers for back alley abortions.   Try to focus son. 

14 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

So???

You STILL end up with DEAD BABIES!!!

Oh, wait, those HUMANS DON'T COUNT FOR YOU SHITSTAINS now do they???

Funny how you want to "ban guns because people can kill each other" but when it comes to KILLING BABIES, you stand up and CHEER IT ON!!!

MORE BABIES IN THEIR MOTHERS WOMB are killed DAILY than will people killed by a gun.

GODDAMN YOU MORONS ARE SOME SICK ASS SHITSTAINS!!!

You could teach a chimpanzee to use a condom. I guess that says it all.

4 hours ago, Michaelf said:

Hahah 

+1

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hahah 

+1

Ever notice about how many of these shitstains piss and moan about "guns kill our children", BUT NEVER say a word about how ABORTIONS KILL OUR CHILDREN IN FAR GREATER NUMBERS THAN DO GUNS!!!!

In 2016, there were 20,360 deaths of people under the age of 19 in the U.S. Firearms were the second most common cause of death.

In 2016 there were 623,471 ABORTIONS performed MINUS California as they don't report theirs.

Nope, you'll NEVER hear a peep about that FACT from these SHITSTAINS. BUT you will hear that a WOMAN has a "right" to kill her baby in her womb.

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Ever notice about how many of these shitstains piss and moan about "guns kill our children", BUT NEVER say a word about how ABORTIONS KILL OUR CHILDREN IN FAR GREATER NUMBERS THAN DO GUNS!!!!

In 2016, there were 20,360 deaths of people under the age of 19 in the U.S. Firearms were the second most common cause of death.

In 2016 there were 623,471 ABORTIONS performed MINUS California as they don't report theirs.

Nope, you'll NEVER hear a peep about that FACT from these SHITSTAINS. BUT you will hear that a WOMAN has a "right" to kill her baby in her womb.

Fuck them babies. Only libs can choose what lives matter. 
Killing a baby - quiet , personal choice. A woman’s right. No one has to know. 
Its a secret murder. 
Possibly the most vial murder there is 

Gun stores, liquor stores, medical marijuana operations are all exempt, and expired handgun licenses don't need to be renewed.

One of the best things about living in the freest nation on Earth is taking part in our own governance

2 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Gun stores, liquor stores, medical marijuana operations are all exempt, and expired handgun licenses don't need to be renewed.

One of the best things about living in the freest nation on Earth is taking part in our own governance

Not in Pennsylvania 

state store thing 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Not in Pennsylvania 

state store thing 

You gotta lobby for what you want  

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

I have enough booze stored up in my hump from my younger days.

Yeah. I’d like to see the amount of liver damage that will come from this lockdown 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yeah. I’d like to see the amount of liver damage that will come from this lockdown 

Yeah, next the shitstains will be whining that there aren't enough REHAB BEDS in a couple of months.

And that it's "Trump's fault".

7 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

lol dum ass hick you cant choot a virus can you, let them die, darwin hada theory

While you cannot shoot a virus, you can shoot virus-infected zombies who are attack you for your toilet paper and your pre-heated, 98.6 degree livers and kidneys.