neilcar

Wuhan virus is the dems fault

So using the dems fake logic … I've been thinking 

For over 3 years Trump has been trying to close the boarders, he wanted to  check who comes into the U.S., and wanting to verify and vet who the people actually are, making sure the U.S. is safe.  

For over 3 years the democrats have call him xenophobic, racist, Islamophobic, overly protective while filing lawsuit after lawsuit preventing Trump from keeping the U.S. safe..  

Today we have the Wuhan virus and the same democrats express that Trump didn't do enough to protect U.S. Citizens from the virus entering the country.  The dems actually are trying to say it is Trumps fault … 

When in fact it was the dems that allowed the virus to enter … thereby ensuring Trump gets elected again … 

The dems screwed up on obstruction, screwed up on collusion, screwed up on Cavanaugh, screwed up on Impeachment, and screwed up on protecting U.S. Citizens... 

(and the funny part is they thing Biden is their savior … lol)  The dem party is finished for the next 25 years … 

While I think Trump has screwed up, and continues to on this - you're spot on regarding the border aspect. In fact, to the point when this was all starting and Trump wanted to close the border to people from China, the leftists were calling him all the same names. The left has been on the wrong side of this border issue for a very long time.

9 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

While I think Trump has screwed up, and continues to on this - you're spot on regarding the border aspect. In fact, to the point when this was all starting and Trump wanted to close the border to people from China, the leftists were calling him all the same names. The left has been on the wrong side of this border issue for a very long time.

+1

No way, no how....could anyone have stopped the 100s of 1000s

of visitors and citizens flying back to the US from all over the world

....in December, January, February.

Its nobodies fault...the politics on this are silly. 

But this really isn't meant to be a serious chat site:lol:

11 hours ago, neilcar said:

For over 3 years Trump has been trying to close the boarders, he wanted to  check who comes into the U.S., and wanting to verify and vet who the people actually are, making sure the U.S. is safe.  

For over 3 years the democrats have call him xenophobic, racist, Islamophobic, overly protective while filing lawsuit after lawsuit preventing Trump from keeping the U.S. safe..  

Today we have the Wuhan virus and the same democrats express that Trump didn't do enough to protect U.S. Citizens from the virus entering the country.  The dems actually are trying to say it is Trumps fault … 

When in fact it was the dems that allowed the virus to enter … thereby ensuring Trump gets elected again … 

The dems screwed up on obstruction, screwed up on collusion, screwed up on Cavanaugh, screwed up on Impeachment, and screwed up on protecting U.S. Citizens... 

(and the funny part is they thing Biden is their savior … lol)  The dem party is finished for the next 25 years … 

It is impossible to prevent a virus from entering a nation as big as ours.

I fully expect that the people of Pitcairn's Island and perhaps St Helena and Tristan da Cunha might also prevent it. I'd expect they would quarentine you in a shepherd cotttage in Edinborough of the Seven Seas before letting you run free.

Maybe with luck the Falklands are safe. But no other country of any size has managed to avoid it thus far.

The Democrats are quite likely to trounce the Egomanaical Tweeting Fatman. Biden is a good choice. I will vote for him for sure.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I fully expect that the people of Pitcairn's Island and perhaps St Helena and Tristan da Cunha might also prevent it. I'd expect they would quarentine you in a shepherd cotttage in Edinborough of the Seven Seas before letting you run free.

Maybe with luck the Falklands are safe. But no other country of any size has managed to avoid it thus far.

The Democrats are quite likely to trounce the Egomanaical Tweeting Fatman. Biden is a good choice. I will vote for him for sure.

Just like you voted for Andrew Gillum, a fact that shows your ignorance and myopic view of people and politics.

11 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So for about a week all I have heard from the Dems is that Trump should have done more

… but --- when cornered on what he tried to do

… your response is it is impossible to prevent a virus from entering a nation as big as ours … 

lol …  seems the dems are just looking for an excuse to use against Trump … lol ...

This is silly. I don't know of one case of Corona coming from Mexico. And if trump wants the border wall he needs to come to congress and get a bill passed without using political games to do it. Stealing from the military funds is not the answer to the problem. Remember trump couldn't even get a all republican ran government to fund the wall. 

The dems will not even protect U.S. citizens unless we give the Kennedy Center $25 million  … dems think a arts center that most Americans will never be in nor ever see …  is more important that the Citizens of the U.S. ...

On 3/26/2020 at 12:05 AM, neilcar said:

TDS sufferer. ^^^^^