Turns out there are rules in Hell.

As I rule in Hell here's the rules for Hell...

Same as in NHB.

Only difference is that I may or may not interpret them differently than I used to.

-

I asked the powers that be specifically what my duties are in this thread and pretty much what I alluded to was given carte blanche.

I have to torture you recalcitrants.

Ya'll already in Hell.

How do? I'm teacher.

I'm in charge of Hell.

My qualifications: 41 days after I joined this site I had a stinkin fit. I found the site owners phone number and pointed out to him my horse thread and demanded I be made moderator sos I could thwart the liberal powers that be at that time. They were deleting and editing my horse thread. Yes, my horse thread 41 days in was already so popular that I had pull. I got that. As my horse thread grew I demanded that I be made senior mod. I got that. Some time later I went through lowrent and I demanded that I be made The Warden. I got that. Time went on, for whatever reason lowrent was no longer admin so that fell to me. Then I was admin for years. Not so recently the site went up for sale. That went on for a while and then a guy I had made moderator, Mr. Fools, PM'ed me about buying the site. I talked some to Mr. Fools. I was assured that the 1st amendment would hold sway. Kinda my thing as I been in charge for some years. No, you fu(ks, I didn't just fold, I was crafty, I doubt Mr. Fools really understands all the questions I asked but he had the correct answers. Also, I been givin Mr. Fools the what for for years. I reminded him of said stuff and he had zero recollection. That's not good but he stuck to his original crap. That's consistency. Site owner and I were talking about selling this site, site owner puts it on me to sell it, I interrogated Mr. Fools and found him not wanting.   

There's another thing about Mr. Fools that we have in common. It's very sad. Don't ask!

That is correct, it is my fault that this site got sold to Mr. Fools. I made this happen. I got a hundred bucks commission for my troubles and I have deferred that to two(2) weeks of a pinned thread of my choosing at a time of my choice.

Its gonna be the horse thread two(2) weeks before the next presidential election. That's correct, I'm going balls out. My giant already buku popular thread is gonna be front and center. The two(2) weeks before the next presidential election the most popular thread at this site ever is gonna be in your maw.

I digress.

So I gotta a sweet deal. Life is good. I'm seeing some few folks complaining that the present powers that be are no different than me.

Giddyup.

I have went from being in charge of all of you retards to being...

In charge of Hell.

And also the horse thread, but then how does that change anything?

So this is Hell.

I've been long time the worst this site has to offer. My numbers back me up.

This is gonna be so easy. 

teacher-16-7.png

Edited by teacher
Adding rules
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, teacher said:

I asked the powers that be specifically what my duties are in this thread and pretty much what I alluded to was given carte blanche.

Ya'll already in Hell.

How do? I'm teacher.

I'm in charge of Hell.

My qualifications: 41 days after I joined this site I had a stinkin fit. I found the site owners phone number and pointed out to him my horse thread and demanded I be made moderator sos I could thwart the liberal powers that be at that time. They were deleting and editing my horse thread. Yes, my horse thread 41 days in was already so popular that I had pull. I got that. As my horse thread grew I demanded that I be made senior mod. I got that. Some time later I went through lowrent and I demanded that I be made The Warden. I got that. Time went on, for whatever reason lowrent was no longer admin so that fell to me. Then I was admin for years. Not so recently the site went up for sale. That went on for a while and then a guy I had made moderator, Mr. Fools, PM'ed me about buying the site. I talked some to Mr. Fools. I was assured that the 1st amendment would hold sway. Kinda my thing as I been in charge for some years. No, you fu(ks, I didn't just fold, I was crafty, I doubt Mr. Fools really understands all the questions I asked but he had the correct answers. Also, I been givin Mr. Fools the what for for years. I reminded him of said stuff and he had zero recollection. That's not good but he stuck to his original crap. That's consistency. Site owner and I were talking about selling this site, site owner puts it on me to sell it, I interrogated Mr. Fools and found him not wanting.   

There's another thing about Mr. Fools that we have in common. It's very sad. Don't ask!

That is correct, it is my fault that this site got sold to Mr. Fools. I made this happen. I got a hundred bucks commission for my troubles and I have deferred that to two(2) weeks of a pinned thread of my choosing at a time of my choice.

Its gonna be the horse thread two(2) weeks before the next presidential election. That's correct, I'm going balls out. My giant already buku popular thread is gonna be front and center. The two(2) weeks before the next presidential election the most popular thread at this site ever is gonna be in your maw.

I digress.

So I gotta a sweet deal. Life is good. I'm seeing some few folks complaining that the present powers that be are no different than me.

Giddyup.

In charge of Hell.

So this is Hell.

a disciple of evil thinks he is the master of deception.

Oh the compounding simplicity of reproductions only exist within half life replacements to a population already here, until not anymore from now on.  that somethign existing between never happened and never existed again. between ersion and decomposition teach. learn natural limitations as you think they are some mystical secret only intellectual scan decypher..

use your gibberish generator again to show how low you remain at the core of corruption since 2008.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 8:38 PM, Five By Five said:

Bitch

Slap

You are in hell?

I'm in charge of Hell. What are the odds? Just like old times.

I saw your post here so I had to go listen to the latest voicemail you left me a couple of days ago. I did not delete, yet. I doubt you remember it.

I see no legal reason why I can't transcribe your voicemail here. Legal, that is. Probably morality wise I would be compelled to show it. This site has zero idea just how fu(ked up you are.  

You are not clever, you do not drive views or site participation, you do not rule, you can't remember in the evening what you said in the morning, I could go on.

Most likely you wouldn't be back here if I hadn't of asked Mr. King what he planned to do about your banning. That was my way of making Mr. King suffer. You know, share the pain and let continuity reign. You immediately screwed that up.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt. - Some say that was by Lincoln.

No matter.

And now WillFranklin has joined you ranks. Well, not now, suddenly, but Will is certainly working hard at that. Will still has some work to do. And go figure, you two(2) with your soks. We here at (eh, I guess I don't get to say that anymore, I'm adapting) the powers that be at this site don't appear to care about soks. Fu(ks like you and Will start a sok and we all pretty much know quick like it's you as you can't hide all that more than a few posts. It's always funny to read your first few sok posts and then it's right back to it.

-

Eh, I'm supposed to be torturing folks here in Hell. Been a while cents I tortured folks, kinda got away from that while I was boss. Not a good look for admin. Even I have some sense of  decorum. I am a firm believer in brain placidity. I got more better at being boss but that meant that my ability to torture slacked off so this is my first try gettin back to being the azzhole I truly am.

How am I doing so far?

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2020 at 10:25 AM, sole result said:

a disciple of evil

I been called plenty of things in my day, never that. I think the worst I've ever been called is the anti-Christ. I have Aspergers... eh, I been at this a while, we don't have time for me to think of all things I been called. Though I did get a long list of synonyms for crazy the other day from some newb but I think he just thesaurused that so what do I care if some member doesn't put the work in?

thinks he is the master of deception.

If I were trying to deceive people then I am most definitely the master of deception.

But then who is The Great Deceiver and who is  in charge of Hell.

Oops, I ain't helping my case there.

use your gibberish generator again

You like that, do you? That's in my hip pocket. Try harder.

to show how low you remain at the core of corruption since 2008.

Now that is just insulting.

I been at the core of corruption cents 2007.

Credit where credit is due.

15 minutes ago, teacher said:

I been called plenty of things in my day, never that. I think the worst I've ever been called is the anti-Christ. I have Aspergers... eh, I been at this a while, we don't have time for me to think of all things I been called. Though I did get a long list of synonyms for crazy the other day from some newb but I think he just thesaurused that so what do I care if some member doesn't put the work in?

If I were trying to deceive people then I am most definitely the master of deception.

But then who is The Great Deceiver and who is  in charge of Hell.

Oops, I ain't helping my case there.

You like that, do you? That's in my hip pocket. Try harder.

Now that is just insulting.

I been at the core of corruption cents 2007.

Credit where credit is due.

Ask yourself a simple question, does vocabulary make you exist in character or your desire to be more than just another half life reproduction present as an ever changing form added to an ever changing population now?

When you won't accept all that life is in plain sight, then teach people to bargain away all they are for playing a pay to play roll in societal evolution those in charge always have the power to erase equally displaced people, physically and psychologically.

yes you are a functioning disciple of ancestral desception with no damned desire to correct human error done constantly. Just capitalize off the chaos never ending.

45 minutes ago, sole result said:

Ask yourself a simple question, does vocabulary make you exist in character or your desire to be more than just another half life reproduction present as an ever changing form added to an ever changing population now?

When you won't accept all that life is in plain sight, then teach people to bargain away all they are for playing a pay to play roll in societal evolution those in charge always have the power to erase equally displaced people, physically and psychologically.

yes you are a functioning disciple of ancestral desception with no damned desire to correct human error done constantly. Just capitalize off the chaos never ending.

sole-5-2.png

8 hours ago, teacher said:

sole-5-2.png

empty symbolism expecting like minded souls to come to your rescue.  Lets see if half life replacements want to remain ancestral fools from now on so 10% of the populaiton gets to regulate the lives of the other 90% since possession is 9 tenths of legal rights to rent the use of vocabulary to each society makes citizens rather die believing in anything other than now is eternity and half life replacements only get the time to stay alive as spaced part here?

Immortality, eternal life after death, psychological terrorism used by those in control stay in power of deception done historically into next generation's recycling the methodology..

as I put is simple compounding human error never corrected so far. 1vs0. binary code per individualequallyas per species at the same time.

the bigger denial becomes, the closer to self fulfilling prophecy is about to reach fruition. Corona virus crisis is the global point of no return to honesty is the best policy.

leaving extinction most likely in less than 3 reproductive cycles.  Keep playing psychological class warfare you bastard, It isn't me you need to worry about, but your own people.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:48 PM, teacher said:

Ya'll already in Hell.

How do? I'm teacher.

I'm in charge of Hell.

I digress.

Giddyup.

In charge of Hell.

So this is Hell.

You cheap whore. You sold us for a hundred bucks to Mengele

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

He's a Nazi

Nah, he's just cleaning this dump up. Like Pusser did McNairy County. I saw the first walking tall movie on TV when I was a kid. Scared the shit out of me. The Rock is no Joe Don Baker, this I can tell you.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 11:52 AM, Zaro said:

You cheap whore. You sold us for a hundred bucks to Mengele

It wasn't my site to sell.

I got a hundred bucks commission for my troubles. First time in my life I was a salesman. It's all good, I took a shower.

If you desire to give me the bidness about all this maybe I'll link you to stuff that the rest of the site knows.

And, lady, I took my hundred bucks and put it right back to paying for the hosting of this site.

That means I get to pin a thread of my choice for two(2) weeks. The thread of my choice is gonna be my thread and it's gonna be pinned and it's gonna be pinned the two weeks before the national election. The greatest thread this site has ever seen, pinned. Think you I'm gonna bring a tad more than I usually do? Captive audience. I can't imagine.

Anyway, I was wandering around the other day and I read that you were cooking and your idea of cooking was Stouffers lasagna. I swear, I'm not stalking you but I read that.

Maybe I should post real recipes in The horse Thread?

My snake-eyed chicken is to die for and I made that one up.  

Just now, teacher said:

I got a hundred bucks commission for my troubles. First time in my life I was a salesman. It's all good, I took a shower.

If you desire to give me the bidness about all this maybe I'll link you to stuff that the rest of the site knows.

And, lady, I took my hundred bucks and put it right back to paying for the hosting of this site.

That means I get to pin a thread of my choice for two(2) weeks. The thread of my choice is gonna be my thread and it's gonna be pinned and it's gonna be pinned the two weeks before the national election. The greatest thread this site has ever seen, pinned. Think you I'm gonna bring a tad more than I usually do? Captive audience. I can't imagine.

Anyway, I was wandering around the other day and I read that you were cooking and your idea of cooking was Stouffers lasagna. I swear, I'm not stalking you but I read that.

Shut you fucking whore mouth

Just now, Zaro said:

Oh my.

Where are we? Are we in hell?

Lookie there, we in Hell. More betterer yet, my tread in Hell.

I have carte blanch here.

I am in charge of Hell.

We going old school Warden here.

Please to excuse my spelling...

Vierisunk, estemilight, viersiehung,

Kennen sie das?

Mien Dutch is schlect, Ich habbe driesig yaren deutche und so vieter fu(k you niche gesprocth.  

Ich vesuchen.

I've ever banned or suspended you when?

I've always reached out to you, as I've always done to all members.

Yes. You in Hell. Why are you in Hell?

Come on, doll, take my hand.

2 hours ago, Zaro said:

Devil's advocate getting all burned up about raising hell coming back at them. Where does that roost you rule reside in real time?  behind our eyes and between your ears.  Face how you exist simultaneously present as only alive being a reproduced half life replacement of the half life replacements that conceived you to replace them as body count to the population spaced apart now.

really shouldn't define who you rather be while defending potential doubt eternity is but contextual folk lore as a one of a kind population persons counted as currently spaced apart adopting a social narrative until dead.

16 hours ago, teacher said:

Git. You cheap whore

• teacher changed the title to Turns out there are rules in Hell.
  • 1AC pinned and locked this topic
  • 1AC unlocked this topic
  • 1AC unpinned this topic