Sign in to follow this  
LaughinAtLefty

US coronavirus: Wednesday has been deadliest day in reported deaths

37 minutes ago, Zaro said:

This is much more contagious and deadlier than the flu. 

FALSE.  You can't prove this, sixteen, so quit saying it.

22 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

She’s not a real Trump you dim witted Russian troll. She’s hired help for show. Sunkist, Donnie Jr., Ivanka and idiot-Eric are the real tools.

Link?:lol:

Studies?:lol:

Empirical evidence?:lol:

5 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Well, you folks (and the RINOS) wanted to outsource everything we make to foreign countries ... especially China.

What??? What the hell you talking about BAC? I've been pissed since f'n NAFTA, and was thankful Obozo's TPP fiasco was upended. I've been critical of Americans always looking for the cheap crap, thus forcing our manufacturing sector to China, Mexico, India, Thailand and all the other $5/day wages countries - and the resulting blue collar job loss that went with all of those corporate greed decisions.

I think you have me confused with someone else.

18 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Stay healthy, pops

20 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

What??? What the hell you talking about BAC? I've been pissed since f'n NAFTA, and was thankful Obozo's TPP fiasco was upended.

Yet you constantly attack Trump, who has finally done something about that.   Go figure.  B)

6 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Proving what I said.   B)

You can die in peace now

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

You must love that Americans are dying right now. 

Git. This is between me and my LF boo

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Git. This is between me and my LF boo

“Boo” ——- i Forget how young and stupid you are.. 

calling anyone a word that comes from a ghost . Or being scared can’t be good. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

“Boo” ——- i Forget how young and stupid you are.. 

calling anyone a word that comes from a ghost . Or being scared can’t be good. 

We go ways back. Now git you cheap harpy

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Given our interactions thus far, I hate to agree with Zaro, but any wsy you look at the data we have so far, this is DEFINITELY NOT just a cold.  

59 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Yet you constantly attack Trump, who has finally done something about that.   Go figure.  B)

I'm registering my severe dislike for his approach to this pandemic - not to anything trade related.

Right now the pandemic is a little more important to most than trade talks. But when this does start up again, I hope people in our country finally recognize it's worth it to pay a little more for things to have them made here, providing jobs to Americans, and to not be so damn dependent on people we really don't like much to begin with - nor do they like us.

19 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I'm registering my severe dislike for his approach to this pandemic - not to anything trade related.

Right now the pandemic is a little more important to most than trade talks. But when this does start up again, I hope people in our country finally recognize it's worth it to pay a little more for things to have them made here, providing jobs to Americans, and to not be so damn dependent on people we really don't like much to begin with - nor do they like us.

You might be surprised to learn how many of the people that you claim to be laughing at are in full agreement. Companies that outsource  production to China (in particular) will often find that their IP has been stolen and they are being driven out of business by Chinese competitors.  It’s less of a problem with Europe, UK, Canada, Japan, South Korea and Australia because they enforce IP laws. 

TPP was actually an OK deal for America and a bad deal for trading partners. That’s a different debate for better days. 

4 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Ya, because this happens every spring in New York....

I apologize for my foul language and short temper last evening!

you go ahead and panic, fear monger and do what ever the hell it is you feel you need to do!

I am now afraid for our future, the senate just passed a 2 trillion dollar economic stimulus package, for no reason what so ever. You can rationalize it all you want but you are going to find out that your liberty was just sold off for 6,666 dollars

5 hours ago, CommieSlayinGirl said:

Given our interactions thus far, I hate to agree with Zaro, but any wsy you look at the data we have so far, this is DEFINITELY NOT just a cold.  

Siding with @Zaro is a dangerous thing. She’s easily one of  the nastiest woman on this forum.  You’ll see 

The panic and closing of businesses will kill and injure more than the virus. Hope we are learning some very important lessons on the need for domestic production capabilities for essential goods. Globalism has covid19, I pray they don't find a respirator in time to save it.

8 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Sorry, meant to say the cases were doubling every three days in NY.  if that spreads to the rest of the country, it is going to overwhelm the medical system.

People who don’t take this seriously now are going to take it seriously later.

So why don't you SHITSTAINS stay home and do what PRESIDENT Trump has been saying to do???

Oh wait, you don't take TRUMP SERIOUSLY!!! Never have. Never will. Never mind.

Oh, and tell those Millennial and Gen-Z shitstainettes to FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TOO!!!

Fact is, in NY, the HIGHEST PERCENTAGE of NEW CASES are in those age groups!!!

So there is ALL THE PROOF NEEDED to know that SHITSTAINS are dumber than fucking rocks!!!

7 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Shortage of "tools" in NYC...:blush:

LOL...no, NYC is LOADED with "TOOLS"...:lol:

New York has more places where people live in close proximity to one another. In California, a much lower percentage live in apartments or use public transportation.

It has not thing to do with anyone being a "tool". Crimea is clearly a tool of both Trump and Putin, though.

8 hours ago, Olivaw said:

The most disturbing statistic for me is the doubling of cases every three days. It paints a bleak picture of what is to come for the rest of the country. 

That is actually an IMPROVEMENT over a week ago.

The doubling was every day on Monday. Every 2 days on Tues. and every 3 days on Wed.

The "curve" of new infections is being flattened.

Now, the "Deaths" are from infections 2 weeks ago and the slowing won't be showing until a week or so in the stats.

HOWEVER, the Death Rate per Million population is EXTREMELY LOW as in the actual infection rate PER MILLION population.

What is happening is an attempt to "ride out" this infection NOW so that a vaccine can be produced for the fall and the "next round" will be nothing compared to now.

PERHAPS you should watch the briefings daily and get some facts and NOT push "facts" without some reference to what they mean.

Those "worse case" scenarios that your manipulators and handlers like to use to keep you shitstains whining and skeered,  are based on "Doing NOTHING" to prevent any spread.

THAT IS NOT THE CASE HERE!!!!

11 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

The panic and closing of businesses will kill and injure more than the virus. Hope we are learning some very important lessons on the need for domestic production capabilities for essential goods. Globalism has covid19, I pray they don't find a respirator in time to save it.

Globalism on one form or another is here to stay. Products will continue to be produced wherever it is most economical to produce them. The way to move jobs from places like China and Bangladesh is to make these products with robots, which will not do much to increase employment.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Globalism on one form or another is here to stay. Products will continue to be produced wherever it is most economical to produce them. The way to move jobs from places like China and Bangladesh is to make these products with robots, which will not do much to increase employment.

Or to accurately price the true costs of producing things 8,000 miles away, forcing businesses to pay the full cost to clean up the pollution they create by shipping things around the world.  Or to go back to not doing business with countries that treat their citizens like slaves, rather than letting international corporations climb onto their backs and turn a profit by exploiting those workers.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

New York has more places where people live in close proximity to one another. In California, a much lower percentage live in apartments or use public transportation.

It has not thing to do with anyone being a "tool". Crimea is clearly a tool of both Trump and Putin, though.

Actually, Crimea is the newest edition to the Russian Federation....and doing amazingly well:lol:

Image result for amazing crimea