I pick Starz's Spartacus.  We watched it years ago, & the detail as to Rome in that era was incredible & so much reminded me of the decadence of it that I remembered reading about in school.

But an extremely close second for me would be the History Channel's Vikings, again so many if the events I remember from school, like their hauling their boats over the steep land with block & tackle to attack Paris.

It's a shame our awards shows are so rigged that neither of these shows were ever even mentioned in the Golden Globes or Emmys.

Travis Fimmel, who played Ragnar Lothbrok, was incredible in the role, & it was a shame that he was totally ignored for Best Actor in a TV series.

So much time on our hands with this lockdown, it is good there are so many good shows to watch, like The Spanish Princess on Starz, & the 3 related to it before it.

Breaking Bad is the best TV series ever, as I see it. It is set in a real place and is quite credible. The acting by all the cast is great. It has just the right amount of humor and empathy. IT makes you actually root for a meth dealer because he takes out the bad meth dealers in the best end to a series final, ever.

If you have seen it and not El Camino, see that as well.

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

My tastes change.  I loved the first 5 seasons of Supernatural.  First 2 seasons of Bones. 

I liked those too  for a time.  I'm kind of into The Sinner right now.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Breaking Bad is the best TV series ever, as I see it. It is set in a real place and is quite credible. The acting by all the cast is great. It has just the right amount of humor and empathy. IT makes you actually root for a meth dealer because he takes out the bad meth dealers in the best end to a series final, ever.

Yo Bitch! Loved that show, but not best in my book. Mad Men, Saprano's, Downton Abbey.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

My son, on Spring Break & lockdown, just finished it (& is now watching El Camino) & my wife & a neighbor of ours, as well as every1 else that I know that have watched it agree with u.  I was too busy to watch it before, but now I will.  I elected to watch the prequel "Better Call Saul" 1st,  & am up to Season 4, Episode 3 of it.  It's interesting enough to keep me watching, but I'm sure "Breaking Bad" must be much better.

I finished "Ray Donovan" a few weeks ago, & found it riveting most of the time.

2 hours ago, supraTruth said:

I pick Starz's Spartacus.  We watched it years ago, & the detail as to Rome in that era was incredible & so much reminded me of the decadence of it that I remembered reading about in school.

But an extremely close second for me would be the History Channel's Vikings, again so many if the events I remember from school, like their hauling their boats over the steep land with block & tackle to attack Paris.

It's a shame our awards shows are so rigged that neither of these shows were ever even mentioned in the Golden Globes or Emmys.

Travis Fimmel, who played Ragnar Lothbrok, was incredible in the role, & it was a shame that he was totally ignored for Best Actor in a TV series.

So much time on our hands with this lockdown, it is good there are so many good shows to watch, like The Spanish Princess on Starz, & the 3 related to it before it.

Yo. This is more of a water cooler topic. With your permission I would like to move it there.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Yo. This is more of a water cooler topic. With your permission I would like to move it there.

No.  This is supposed to be NHB, & want to leave it here.  

1 hour ago, MrKelly said:

three come to mind

All in the family, Mash, and Cheers

I have always loved sitcoms, which truly make me laugh.  "Make Room for Daddy" with Danny Thomas' 1st wife was my all time favorite, but there have been so many good 1's in the last few years, like "The Middle," that get totally ignored by the awards shows.  And "The Goldbergs" is staccato funny, as is "Modern Family."

8 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

No.  This is supposed to be NHB, & want to leave it here.  

F-you.  You bitch.  You suck.  You're a fag.  There, that should be enough to leave this in NHB. 

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

F-you.  You bitch.  You suck.  You're a fag.  There, that should be enough to leave this in NHB. 

Thanks, scumbag.  But keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

It should come to no surprise to those who know me from this forum but I have zero interest in TV shows that revolve around political drama (The West Wing, Madam Secretary, etc). We get enough of it in real life why have more of it on TV.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

It should come to no surprise to those who know me from this forum but I have zero interest in TV shows that revolve around political drama (The West Wing, Madam Secretary, etc). We get enough of it in real life why have more of it on TV.

True that, but I do really enjoy "Homeland."

1 hour ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Those are sit-coms dumbass

Sitcoms qualify as TV series, moron.  If u weren't Russian u would know that. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Why watch West Wing when I can watch Killer-Bill-Clinton, the bumbling JoeTard, and Bernie "Doc" Slanders.   Special guest star Lesbo Hillary and Katie Fuckanyone Hill.

5 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Sitcoms qualify as TV series, moron.  If u weren't Russian u would know that. 

no faggot

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Why watch West Wing when I can watch Killer-Bill-Clinton, the bumbling JoeTard, and Bernie "Doc" Slanders.   Special guest star Lesbo Hillary and Katie Fuckanyone Hill.

I dont have the answer to that. I work with politicians at times and do not need to take that home with me. We have a meeting coming up tomorrow... going to need a lot of hand/body/foot sanitizer for that. 

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

no faggot

Yeah, u must be a faggot, because u bring up your homosexual fantasies with every 1 of your posts.

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

Yeah, u must be a faggot, because u bring up your homosexual fantasies with every 1 of your posts.

tits