drvoke

Trump aides say he's starting to lose his patience with Dr. Anthony Fauci

Image result for Dr. Anthony Fauci facepalm

When will Trump fire Dr Fauci?

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-aides-hes-starting-lose-043312331.html

(Full article at above link)

President Trump and senior White House advisers are starting to lose patience with Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. as he continues to publicly correct Trump when he makes false statements about the coronavirus, The New York Times reports.

Fauci has been a familiar face at coronavirus briefings. In recent days, Fauci and Trump have disagreed on how long it will take for a coronavirus vaccine to be ready for use and whether an anti-malaria drug could help certain coronavirus patients. Over the weekend, Fauci told Science magazine that even when they aren't on the same page, if it's a "substantive issue," Trump "does listen to what I say." He also admitted that when Trump says something that's not true, "I can't jump in front of the microphone and push him down. Okay, he said it. Let's try and get it corrected for the next time."

Multiple people close to Trump told the Times' Maggie Haberman that they consider such remarks as digs against Trump, and they don't know how Fauci has enough time to even sit down for an interview. Although he may be getting under Trump's skin, the president is aware that a vast majority of the public trusts Fauci, and the benefits of having him in his orbit outweigh the negatives, the Times reports.

Fauci was absent at Monday evening's coronavirus briefing, and when asked about his whereabouts, Trump responded, "He's a good man." (Uh-oh.-drvoke)

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It would be stupid for Trump to fire Fauci.

Giving interviews is part of his job.

The 🍊🐷 has gone through how many people connected to his administration? 

Any real businessman understands the expense wasted in hiring & training people only to turn around & fire them or run them off.  What kind of moron likes a boss whose favorite words are "You're fired?"  That's the part I never understood about the audience that watched his "Celebrity Apprentice" 💩 show & his dumbass tCON voters.

trump is a selfish bum. he actually wants people to go out in about after 1 more week is a gamble that the economy will rebound and save his chances to at least try to cheat in 2november.

it is almost as if he is trying to create more of a crisis.

hands up ...who do you believe., lying don and his 45 years record of dishonesty or the good doctor.

any rightist nuts who trust trump should be forced to make a walk of shame from  their red state trailer courts to new York city.

49 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That hardly invalidates my question, does it?

On 3/24/2020 at 2:56 AM, drvoke said:

President Trump and senior White House advisers are starting to lose patience with Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. as he continues to publicly correct Trump when he makes false statements about the coronavirus, The New York Times reports.

Fauci has been a familiar face at coronavirus briefings. In recent days, Fauci and Trump have disagreed on how long it will take for a coronavirus vaccine to be ready for use and whether an anti-malaria drug could help certain coronavirus patients. Over the weekend, Fauci told Science magazine that even when they aren't on the same page, if it's a "substantive issue," Trump "does listen to what I say." He also admitted that when Trump says something that's not true, "I can't jump in front of the microphone and push him down. Okay, he said it. Let's try and get it corrected for the next time."

Multiple people close to Trump told the Times' Maggie Haberman that they consider such remarks as digs against Trump, and they don't know how Fauci has enough time to even sit down for an interview. Although he may be getting under Trump's skin, the president is aware that a vast majority of the public trusts Fauci, and the benefits of having him in his orbit outweigh the negatives, the Times reports.

Fauci was absent at Monday evening's coronavirus briefing, and when asked about his whereabouts, Trump responded, "He's a good man." (Uh-oh.-drvoke)

Lol

On 3/24/2020 at 4:12 AM, XavierOnassis said:

Which is precisely why Fauci's days are numbered...

On 3/24/2020 at 1:56 AM, drvoke said:

you dipshits do realize that fauci comes at this from only ONE perspective and trump has to address a multi faceted objective?

I mean do you dorks realize that trump is the man we elected and fauci is the man hired by the man we elected?

40 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Trump should shut the fuck up and do his damn job or at least stay out of the way. Twittering ain't gonna get it done...

trump is actually doing a better job than Cuomo regarding this cold epidemic. Cuomo has seemed to incubate 50% of all the cv19 in the country

dumb ass liberal

1 minute ago, isidewithweinstein said:

this cold epidemic.

Cuomo has seemed to incubate 50% of all the cv19 in the country

Cold epidemic? Good grief that's ignorant. 

NY just happens to be testing a lot more than most places, due to their situation. Every day more tests are done in my area, the number spikes up - and I'm nowhere near NY.

And I'm actually quite Conservative, though not one that allows politics to blind me and cut off brain functions.

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Cold epidemic? Good grief that's ignorant. 

NY just happens to be testing a lot more than most places, due to their situation. Every day more tests are done in my area, the number spikes up - and I'm nowhere near NY.

And I'm actually quite Conservative, though not one that allows politics to blind me and cut off brain functions.

hahahaha, I don't converse with liars much!

Just now, isidewithweinstein said:

hahahaha, I don't converse with liars much!

Well then you shouldn't have an issue discussing facts with me as I don't lie. Brutally honest - yes.

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

Well then you shouldn't have an issue discussing facts with me as I don't lie. Brutally honest - yes.

well, what stats do you have that this is even a serious issue?

2 minutes ago, isidewithweinstein said:

well, what stats do you have that this is even a serious issue?

How about both it's transmission and mortality rate as compared to...…...your reference of a "cold"?

Just now, LaughinAtLefty said:

How about both it's transmission and mortality rate as compared to...…...your reference of a "cold"?

ok, what about it? sick people die from it, you think this is new?

10000 people died of the flu this year 

5 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

hey dumb ass, 12 % of everyone in Italy that died of coronavirus actually died of corona virus. where you at pussy?

where are your stats? this shit is a hoax

hey dumb ass, 12 % of everyone in Italy that died of coronavirus actually died of corona virus. where you at pussy?

where are your stats? this shit is a hoax

Your first sentence doesn't make much sense, other than a run-on sentence saying the same thing twice.

What stats are you looking for regarding your ignorant "hoax" statement?

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Your first sentence doesn't make much sense, other than a run-on sentence saying the same thing twice.

hey dude, of all the people reported to have died of the coronavirus in Italy, only 12 percent of those actually did!

this is a hoax you retarded shit, 1600 people each day die of cancer you dumb fuck.

3 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

1820 people die from abortion each day you dumb ass, and you want me to shut the economy down over 200 people dying of the cold? fuck you you retarded shit

3 minutes ago, isidewithweinstein said:

hey dude, of all the people reported to have died of the coronavirus in Italy, only 12 percent of those actually did!

this is a hoax you retarded shit, 1600 people each day die of cancer you dumb fuck.

Let's see your info to back up the statement.

So I'm guessing the following is "fake" news?

The death toll rose by 743 on Tuesday, the second highest daily tally since the outbreak emerged in northern regions on Feb 21, and up steeply from the 602 recorded on Monday.

Italy has seen more fatalities than any other country, with latest figures showing that 6,820 people have died from the infection in barely a month.

1820 people die from abortion each day you dumb ass, and you want me to shut the economy down over 200 people dying of the cold? fuck you you retarded shit

You do know what the term "exponential growth" means, right skippy?

On 3/24/2020 at 1:56 AM, drvoke said:

the president is aware that a vast majority of the public trusts Fauci, and the benefits of having him in his orbit outweigh the negatives, the Times reports.

This portion of the article gives me hope that Fauci can hang on. We need objective medical information and he is one of the few official sources who is not afraid to give it to us.