Can one contract CV19 from breast milk....?

48 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

When your 16, you have two priorities, sex, and the possibility of more sex. We're up in her room, and testosterone is leaking out under the bedroom door. I knew where it was leading; but still tried to maintain some composure. I knew her father & I knew what he'd do if he caught us. The man was nuts; but the lure of sex is powerful. I ask her, does your father own a gun; and she says, he does, he carries a gun. That about ended the tryst, and I'm getting up to leave; and she sits on the edge of the bed, pulls up her skirt & spreads her legs. She was now in total control. My next comment was: Is your father a good shot? Under the influence of testosterone. 

LMAO!  Is your father a good shot:lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, we should all begin breast feeding. I'll sacrifice myself for the study.

I was at the Garden Theater in Mountain City. Balcony; back row. Her name was Diane. Just great tits. Just great. The relationship quickly evolved to no bra. Thank You God.

I'm sure he'll get around to it. 

40 minutes ago, personreal said:

Good thing we're here to stabilize things.   :)

Physics dictates that mass determines stability.

4e33ff50cd74f8d96e2d69d82c1b2ebb.jpg

Someone should test that theory.

25 minutes ago, personreal said:

She looks very healthy.

That would also require extensive, rigorous testing under multi-variable conditions.

Wouldn't want to be accused late on of producing shoddy, inconclusive work.

4 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Physics dictates that mass determines stability.

4e33ff50cd74f8d96e2d69d82c1b2ebb.jpg

Someone should test that theory.

O....M....G

All my hunny posting...

all hundreds of them...

failures.....compared to this female masterpiece. 

Michelangelo is rolling in his grave 

The only girl Ive seen that comes close to this

is a Russian girl...Lucy.

Just Google....Lucy C Metart.

She is a BIG TIT ICON.  She has the curves and ass of a "normal" girl....but with GIANT TITS

9 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

That would also require extensive, rigorous testing under multi-variable conditions.

Wouldn't want to be accused late on of producing shoddy, inconclusive work.

Agreed...thorough testing must be done.   :)

• 5 months later...

No source has specified this, people are now afraid of everything they touch and can be infected with COVID! I have a little girl and I'm afraid to go out where the crowd is, I protect her as much as possible. I have breastfeed her even I got a light flu. The breast milk has a lot of useful nutrients for her health. when I have to go somewhere and the baby girl is taken care by my  hubbie I have milk in the fridge. Thanks God for awesome invention as breast pump from cutelittledarling.com  For the last month I had a little milk, becuase she is growing and need more, so it device also stimulate milk flow.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:41 PM, CrimeaRiver said:

I bet that baby is starving

The bigger they are, the farther they fall.  Only babies get to enjoy titties like those  - and only for a few months. 

2 hours ago, Whiteleg said:

No source has specified this, people are now afraid of everything they touch and can be infected with COVID! I have a little girl and I'm afraid to go out where the crowd is, I protect her as much as possible. I have breastfeed her even I got a light flu. The breast milk has a lot of useful nutrients for her health. when I have to go somewhere and the baby girl is taken care by my  hubbie I have milk in the fridge. Thanks God for awesome invention as breast pump from cutelittledarling.com  For the last month I had a little milk, becuase she is growing and need more, so it device also stimulate milk flow.

My wife would understand you perfectly! These devices help my wife a lot too to stimulate milk flow