butchyboy

Will the Trump hatting people take the money?

I don't think I'll qualify to receive a check, and that's perfectly OK with me, I'm not in any financial hardship. But if by chance they send me a check, the entire amount will be donated to the Joe Biden for President campaign.

1 hour ago, butchyboy said:

who-s-your-president.jpg

No, wait...

Ha!

14 minutes ago, calguy said:

I don't think I'll qualify to receive a check, and that's perfectly OK with me, I'm not in any financial hardship. But if by chance they send me a check, the entire amount will be donated to the Joe Biden for President campaign.

So you are going to use it as TP.

20 minutes ago, calguy said:

If your employment  has not  been affected by the outbreak, you should not  get any money

1 hour ago, butchyboy said:

who-s-your-president.jpg

Good afternoon. 

The title here is against the NHB rules which are located on the upper left. It violates the vulgarity clause. Would you be so kind as to edit your first post and change the title. You may swear or be vulgar inside of threads but not in titles. 

Thank you. 

12 minutes ago, kfools said:

Good afternoon. 

The title here is against the NHB rules which are located on the upper left. It violates the vulgarity clause. Would you be so kind as to edit your first post and change the title. You may swear or be vulgar inside of threads but not in titles. 

Thank you. 

@kfools

We can edit our own Thread Titles?

Is that new?

Just now, Blue Devil said:

Wait, we can edit our own Thread Titles?

Is that new?

No. 

On 3/22/2020 at 4:07 PM, kfools said:

Good afternoon. 

Thank you. 

There is no vulgarity in the OP you stupid asshole.

2 hours ago, butchyboy said:

There is no vulgarity in the OP you stupid asshole.

That's because I changed it.

Good day.

On 3/22/2020 at 3:53 PM, EltonJohnson said:

If your employment  has not  been affected by the outbreak, you should not  get any money

I agree. Actually I'm retired. I make money trading futures contracts. My holdings in my IRA accounts have taken a hit, but so far not my monthly dividend payments so far. No, I don't think I should qualify for a govt check. That's why if they send me one, it will go to Joe Biden's campaign. An investment in the future of America.

15 minutes ago, calguy said:

I agree. Actually I'm retired. I make money trading futures contracts. My holdings in my IRA accounts have taken a hit, but so far not my monthly dividend payments so far. No, I don't think I should qualify for a govt check. That's why if they send me one, it will go to Joe Biden's campaign. An investment in the future of America.

LMFAO wow you really are a stupid bitch

Just now, annLee said:

Duke is a Trump hoe

democrats founded the KKK

On 3/22/2020 at 1:31 PM, calguy said:

Good idea. I'll do the same.

Bill

On 3/22/2020 at 2:19 PM, butchyboy said:

who-s-your-president.jpg

Hell ya. They got some new sneakers and smart phones on lay away already.....

On 3/22/2020 at 4:18 PM, Blue Devil said:

@kfools

We can edit our own Thread Titles?

Is that new?

I've always been able to change a thread title, so long as the edit feature stays active... which seems to be a limited amount of time.

1 minute ago, annLee said:

Duke is a Trump hoe

Wow, 

Intuitive.

Your debate skills............are in question.   And your avatar is false.   That is not what you like.

And no, you cannot become a lawyer..........by slinging 'vaginal secretions'.............

all over the judge, or his .....hotel room.       But since, you like action.??...........

I wonder?  You wonder.?         We all wonder.?

Wonder some more   ............and go home empty hand-handed. 

Take your game.........go on down the road.

Taipan does not want you around his children...........

Are we clear?         Please.      Don't make me.......bring this subject up again.                                          😎

1 hour ago, calguy said:

I read where some dipshit left his fortune to a goldfish.....but I think you have him beat.

42 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Wow, 

Intuitive.

Your debate skills............are in question.   And your avatar is false.   That is not what you like.

And no, you cannot become a lawyer..........by slinging 'vaginal secretions'.............

all over the judge, or his .....hotel room.       But since, you like action.??...........

I wonder?  You wonder.?         We all wonder.?

Wonder some more   ............and go home empty hand-handed. 

Take your game.........go on down the road.

Taipan does not want you around his children...........

Are we clear?         Please.      Don't make me.......bring this subject up again.                                          😎

Ok Mr. China