Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RollingRock

"Not Done Yet": Bernie Sanders Campaign Donors for Coronavirus Relief - Raises $2 million in 2 days

Recommended Posts

This is good stuff!  :)  Bernie is asking his supporters to not donate to him but, instead, donate to help those most affected by coronavirus.  

 

 

Quote

'Not Done Yet': Bernie Sanders Campaign Mobilizes Donors for Coronavirus Relief and Raises $2 Million

"The Bernie Sanders campaign puts its fundraising prowess to another purpose."

by

 

Sen. Bernie Sanders' for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination campaign's prodigious fundraising operation raised $2 million for charities helping those most affected by the coronavirus outbreak crisis in the last 48 hours in a move that supporters said exemplified the message of solidarity the Vermont lawmaker has run on.

 

"Bernie Sanders supporters have contributed more than $2 million in 2 days to charities helping people whose lives have been impacted by the coronavirus," tweeted political strategist Tim Tagaris. "Not done yet."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/21/not-done-yet-bernie-sanders-campaign-mobilizes-donors-coronavirus-relief-and-raises

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

:)  Bernie is asking his supporters to not donate to him but, instead, donate to help those most affected by coronavirus.

 

Efforts to treat and combat the spread of the virus are badly needed since the Federal Government, under the leadership of Trump is dragging its heels.  Trump has refused to initiate the Defense Production Act.  So kudos to Bernie .  But at some point Sanders must step out of the way and endorse Biden.   Democrats need to be united in the coming struggle to replace Trump.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, bludog said:

 

Efforts to treat and combat the spread of the virus are badly needed since the Federal Government, under the leadership of Trump is dragging its heels.  Trump has refused to initiate the Defense Production Act.  So kudos to Bernie .  But at some point Sanders must step out of the way and endorse Biden.   Democrats need to be united in the coming struggle to replace Trump.

 

 

 

If this Virus continues to cancel the primaries who says this thing is over? 

 

Biden only has a 8-9% lead in Delegates to Bernie. 

 

Maybe we go a convention that is contested? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2020 at 10:52 AM, RollingRock said:

This is good stuff!  :)  Bernie is asking his supporters to not donate to him but, instead, donate to help those most affected by coronavirus.  

 

 

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/21/not-done-yet-bernie-sanders-campaign-mobilizes-donors-coronavirus-relief-and-raises


Bernie is a good man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

No holds barred chat

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom
×
×
  • Create New...