Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

A question to the stupid amounst us.

This is so easy , hay you scum bag supporters , tell me a Democrat who says they want open border. That's the question , nothing else , I don't care what Obama did  just answer the question. This should be fun, since they have no answer my best guess is they will try to change the subject , just call me names , try to bluff their way through this or tell me how stupid I am or just froth at the mouth. MY best guess is they will do the last thing , just froth at the mouth.

1 minute ago, jbander said:

This is so easy , hay you scum bag supporters , tell me a Democrat who says they want open border. That's the question , nothing else , I don't care what Obama did  just answer the question. This should be fun, since they have no answer my best guess is they will try to change the subject , just call me names , try to bluff their way through this or tell me how stupid I am or just froth at the mouth. MY best guess is they will do the last thing , just froth at the mouth.

I’m sorry. What is the question? Why do I want open borders? Can you please clarify?

3 minutes ago, jbander said:

To make sure I get this question right. 

Are you saying you want Democrats who SAY "I want an open border"?

Or who's actions mean "Open border"? 

8 minutes ago, jbander said:

THERE'S NO AMOUNT OF FACTS YOU CAN SHOW THAT DEMOCRATS DON'T 

WANT TO OPEN THE BORDERS....THESE RETARD REBOOBCONS WILL

JUST TRASH YOU LIE LIE LIE...RED NECKS DO THAT.....

https://t.co/3WJEhYystM?amp=1

Looks like I'm right , since they can't answer what democrat say they want a open border they Respond with my best guess which is" MY best guess is they will do the last thing , just froth at the mouth. " I just love these boards if you are stupid it shows and these red necks willingness to display their stupidity is just wonderful.

2 minutes ago, jbander said:

https://t.co/3WJEhYystM?amp=1

Looks like I'm right , since they can't answer what democrat say they want a open border they Respond with my best guess which is" MY best guess is they will do the last thing , just froth at the mouth. " I just love these boards if you are stupid it shows and these red necks willingness to display their stupidity is just wonderful.

I mean, before you call everybody stupid maybe you can actually insert your memes into the post instead of putting links. 

STUPID. 

Sounds like open border policy to most people, except for short bus OP.

Are Democrats Now the Party of Open Borders?

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2019/07/are-democrats-now-the-party-of-open-borders/

Elizabeth Warren has an immigration plan. Here are the highlights:

This is a curious plan. As near as I can tell, it recommends no actions to improve border law enforcement in any way. There’s nothing about either a wall or a “virtual wall.” There’s nothing about E-Verify. There’s nothing about “smarter” or “more efficient” enforcement. No one will ever be deported—except, presumably, for serious felons, though Warren doesn’t even say that explicitly. Expedited removal will be ended. The Border Patrol will be reshaped from “top to bottom,” and will focus their efforts on “homeland security efforts like screening cargo, identifying counterfeit goods, and preventing smuggling and trafficking.” The whole thing is very similar to Julian Castro’s plan.

I have previously criticized Republicans who accused liberals of wanting “open borders.” President Trump tweets about this endlessly. But I have to admit that it’s hard to see much daylight between Warren’s plan and de facto open borders. As near as I can tell, CBP will be retasked away from patrolling the border looking for illegal crossings; if border officers happen to apprehend someone, they’ll be released almost immediately; if they bother to show up for their court date, they’ll have a lawyer appointed for them; and employers will have no particular reason to fear giving them a job.

Am I missing something here? Does Warren’s plan explicitly make it vanishingly unlikely that anyone crossing our border will ever be caught and sent back?

9 hours ago, kfools said:

I mean, before you call everybody stupid maybe you can actually insert your memes into the post instead of putting links. 

STUPID. 

Fuck you red neck. Backed you red neck hero into a corner and I'm just laughing my head off while you red necks show and prove to the whole world what I've been saying about you for years , you people are fucking stupid. Simple question loser but it was to much for every single one of you rednecks , love it.  One democrat which said they wanted open borders. How fucking simple can it be. Just have to bring your source because you would rather lie about everything because the truth always makes ass holes out of you.

4 hours ago, JoeAverage said:

Sounds like open border policy to most people, except for short bus OP.

Are Democrats Now the Party of Open Borders?

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2019/07/are-democrats-now-the-party-of-open-borders/

Elizabeth Warren has an immigration plan. Here are the highlights:

This is a curious plan. As near as I can tell, it recommends no actions to improve border law enforcement in any way. There’s nothing about either a wall or a “virtual wall.” There’s nothing about E-Verify. There’s nothing about “smarter” or “more efficient” enforcement. No one will ever be deported—except, presumably, for serious felons, though Warren doesn’t even say that explicitly. Expedited removal will be ended. The Border Patrol will be reshaped from “top to bottom,” and will focus their efforts on “homeland security efforts like screening cargo, identifying counterfeit goods, and preventing smuggling and trafficking.” The whole thing is very similar to Julian Castro’s plan.

I have previously criticized Republicans who accused liberals of wanting “open borders.” President Trump tweets about this endlessly. But I have to admit that it’s hard to see much daylight between Warren’s plan and de facto open borders. As near as I can tell, CBP will be retasked away from patrolling the border looking for illegal crossings; if border officers happen to apprehend someone, they’ll be released almost immediately; if they bother to show up for their court date, they’ll have a lawyer appointed for them; and employers will have no particular reason to fear giving them a job.

Am I missing something here? Does Warren’s plan explicitly make it vanishingly unlikely that anyone crossing our border will ever be caught and sent back?

Funny so she didn't ask for open borders ,is that the point, come on red neck Democrats want open borders, that means to freely walk in our out either way , who is asking for that red neck , fucking losers. This is a hoot. Show me the quote

Show me one democrat who has said they wanted open borders . I don't want open borders but I also want to stop your Nazi dictator to lock up little kids after taking them away from the parent s and then fucking losing them completely.

What did I tell everyone , not one person from the right can even find on democrat who said they wanted open borders , these fucking red necks live on these lies , they are just a pitiful group of puss bag losers.

42 minutes ago, jbander said:

What did I tell everyone , not one person from the right can even find on democrat who said they wanted open borders , these fucking red necks live on these lies , they are just a pitiful group of puss bag losers.

Did the Democrats fight travel bans?

12 hours ago, jbander said:

Funny so she didn't ask for open borders ,is that the point, come on red neck Democrats want open borders, that means to freely walk in our out either way , who is asking for that red neck , fucking losers. This is a hoot. Show me the quote

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/aocs-latest-only-nazis-oppose-open-borders/

AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders

It’s open borders or Nazis, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez explained Tuesday, as she placed full blame for the mess at the southern US border on “fascist” President Trump.

Just now, JoeAverage said:

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/aocs-latest-only-nazis-oppose-open-borders/

AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders

It’s open borders or Nazis, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez explained Tuesday, as she placed full blame for the mess at the southern US border on “fascist” President Trump.

Lets see what jbanders reply is...LOL

Democrats cause all the problems they eventually complain about, The insanity of those people is way out of control.

8 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Lets see what jbanders reply is...LOL

Democrats cause all the problems they eventually complain about, The insanity of those people is way out of control.

I sincerely doubt jbander has the intellect to read between the lines of Democrat policy on border issues.

God liberals are idiots. Of course no one is going to come and say it. It's their actions that we look at, not their words dumbfuck. Libs/dims lie too much to trust a word that comes from their mouth, that's why we look at their actions. I don't know any dims who outright said they want to take guns, but you better believe a lot of them do. You liberals are fucking morons.