Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Who are these new right wingers

These Nazi Wannabees are a joke. Got a question, Who had Hitlers book of speeches on his bed stand for years for his nightly reading.  His beloved book was "my new order"it  is a book of all of Hitlers early speeches. What they define is how this monster was able to capture the population of his country with his words and it turned out to be almost word for word plan that the screaming carrot used and still uses daily to get elected and to stay in office. 

It is simple , you simply draw on the stupidest people in the country ,ask them who and what they hate and you use that totally as your campaign position and promises.

The only thing we will find out in the 2020 election is how much hate we have in this country, nothing else.

1 hour ago, jbander said:

These Nazi Wannabees are a joke. Got a question, Who had Hitlers book of speeches on his bed stand for years for his nightly reading.  His beloved book was "my new order"it  is a book of all of Hitlers early speeches. What they define is how this monster was able to capture the population of his country with his words and it turned out to be almost word for word plan that the screaming carrot used and still uses daily to get elected and to stay in office. 

It is simple , you simply draw on the stupidest people in the country ,ask them who and what they hate and you use that totally as your campaign position and promises.

The only thing we will find out in the 2020 election is how much hate we have in this country, nothing else.

Less than 20% support open borders and unchecked illegal immigration. 

15 hours ago, jbander said:

I'll miss you, brah. 😆

17 hours ago, jbander said:

You’re saying that trump had hitlers book on his bedside table? 

17 hours ago, jbander said:

"Who had Hitlers book of speeches on his bed stand"

A lot of people did...and still do.

Remember this?

Quote from Patton: “Rommel, You Magnificent Bastard. I Read Your Book!”

1 minute ago, personreal said:

"Who had Hitlers book of speeches on his bed stand"

A lot of people did...and still do.

Remember this?

Quote from Patton: “Rommel, You Magnificent Bastard. I Read Your Book!”

Butttt.. seriously? Can you imagine seeing that light read on your dates bedside table? Ew .. 

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Butttt.. seriously? Can you imagine seeing that light read on your dates bedside table? Ew .. 

Depends on how smart they are.

Knowing yer enemy is important...

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Ignore yer enemy at yer own peril.