Imgreatagain

.. as the classes blend..

In a time where various people, postions, employers, businesses, and any laundry list of “suffering” citizens cry for being out of work..... I will pull out my very small violin. The fear of “unemployment” , fear of income Loss  , not knowing where the next paycheck Is coming from—valid.
welcome to a new level of economic fear that many of us have faced for years. 
ugh.. 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

In a time where various people, postions, employers, businesses, and any laundry list of “suffering” citizens cry for being out of work..... I will pull out my very small violin. The fear of “unemployment” , fear of income Loss  , not knowing where the next paycheck Is coming from—valid.
ugh.. 

Can't find those x-large bootstraps?

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Boots at made for walking 

Just remembered that you are that rugged individual and check the back of your closet for them straps. They gotta be around somewhere

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Just remembered that you are that rugged individual and check the back of your closet for them straps. They gotta be around somewhere

Update: if you want to discuss politics on a political forum... do that. A new bar has been set here. Name calling will not keep you afloat . 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Update: if you want to discuss politics on a political forum... do that. A new bar has been set here. Name calling will not keep you afloat . 

So you will not be taking that government check then. Ok. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

So you will not be taking that government check then. Ok. 

I never said that. FIRST - lets see that check. 
I will not make assumptions on something without validity 

My point is and has been: the economic fear is closing into another tax bracket . I am curious to see what happens when those with a silver spoon can no longer spoon themselves.. 

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You are like Trump* 

Yesterday you were all giddy over the upside of the Trump* virus. What happened? Ran out of liquor already?

*impeached

Misery loves company, so why not institutionalize it as realities on the world stage and judge individuals by the company they keep as second opions to whatifisms governing human behavior cradle to grave in a time no reproduction is ever the same person twice in the first 400 generations changing the people present throughout recorded history so far.

Hell a lot of mimicing taking place one generation after another promising better days tomorrow for total dedication to maybe from now on.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I never said that. FIRST - lets see that check. 
I will not make assumptions on something without validity 

A check is stupid. They should extend unemployment insurance until things get back to "normal"

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

You are like Trump* 

Yesterday you were all giddy over the upside of the Trump* virus. What happened? Ran out of liquor already?

*impeached

Yesterday I was exactly as I was today. It’s called consistency . I do not let my emotions ride shotgun to my political beliefs. 

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Misery loves company, so why not institutionalize it as realities on the world stage and just individuals by the company they keep as second opions to whatifisms governing human behavior cradle to grave in a time no reproduction is ever the same person twice in the first 400 recorded history so far.

Misery does love company . And we are the makers of our own misery. .. or something like that. 
the company we keep, and second opinions ? Are you trying to say that we are essentially unoriginal?  

14 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Misery does love company . And we are the makers of our own misery. .. or something like that. 
the company we keep, and second opinions ? Are you trying to say that we are essentially unoriginal?  

You won't stop twisting away from the self evident will you.  Each reproduction is unique new addition to this ever changing people population, what isn't original after birth is training each reproduction to believe there is more to life than getting eternally spaced apart now.

Ever here the saying,"Give us your child until 12, they belong to society until dead.".

shame you haven't recognized as a character in reality your only so called free will is to elect a lesser of two evils with every situational ethics choice done cradle to grave be it between moral or ethical, political or economically. artistic interpretation or historical reality. All avoid centering on reproductions never the alifetimes reproduced twice while simultaneously alive conceived to extinction of the species.

Your trained since birth intellect defines my instincts since conception as a natural enemy regardless the social justification done by humans worshipping the idea now cannot be eternity.

3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

ugh.. 

You sound like Bernie. 

5 hours ago, Zaro said:

A check is stupid. They should extend unemployment insurance until things get back to "normal"

Some of us make more than 300 dollars a week. That's about the max unemployment pays after taxes. 

4 hours ago, kfools said:

Some of us make more than 300 dollars a week. That's about the max unemployment pays after taxes. 

They should pay 100% of whatever you make, for how long as it takes