Sign in to follow this  
supraTruth

These painted women at Faux all chose $ over children

These political whores at Faux all chose $ over children, which is why they don't give a fuk about a healthcare system backed by our United States Government instead of employer based private insurance lost when losing 1's job for any reason!

Dagen McDoweell, Dana Perino, Tammy Bruce, Maria Bartiromo, Laura Ingram, Ann Coulter, all intentionally childless political whores!

Just now, supraTruth said:

These political whores at Faux all chose $ over children, which is why they don't give a fuk about a healthcare system backed by our United States Government instead of employer based private insurance lost when losing 1's job for any reason!

Dagen McDoweell, Dana Perino, Tammy Bruce, Maria Bartiromo, Laura Ingram, Ann Coulter, all intentionally childless political whores!

come back to humanity

10 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Dagen McDowell is a Southern Lady.

And I will tolerate no rash talk against her.     Are we clear, boy?   Are we??

Dagen would sling your punk-ass into the nearest mudhole.   

And beat your ass with a busted pool cue.    I would just sit back, watch, and laugh.                               ☺️             

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Dagen McDowell is a Southern Lady.

And I will tolerate no rash talk against her.     Are we clear, boy?   Are we??

Dagen would sling your punk-ass into the nearest mudhole.   

And beat your ass with a busted pool cue.    I would just sit back, watch, and laugh.                               ☺️             

U dumbass tCON SCUM ALL HAVE PUTIN'S DICK UP YOUR FAT ASSES!

VOTE KREMLIN RED IF U LIKE 🐀wages & Red State poverty & ignorance!

26 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

it is sad that the progressive bone has found its way into the broads of the right! it seems you have won in your attempt at getting all citizens to worship the government!

1 minute ago, supraTruth said:

and yet you will vote for a soviet minded American democratic candidate to govern you! are you bipolar?

8 minutes ago, isidewithweinstein said:

it is sad that the progressive bone has found its way into the broads of the right! it seems you have won in your attempt at getting all citizens to worship the government!

I worship no government, but I am smart enough to know that some things only government can do best!  And I believe in our United States Government enough to know that we can do anything better than than the rest of the world if not dragged down by DUMBASS IGNORANT SOUTHERN tCON SCUM WITH PUTIN'S dick up their scummy FAT asses!

That's it ??

That's all you got??

Heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeee..........HOW WEAK !!

Toyota Supra.

Weak car.......weak mind.

I will drive my 4 x 4, Chevrolet 2500, Z4, straight over that pos of a car.     While  I am still drunk at night.

And then apologize for my ......'rude behavior'..............the next morning..........in front of a female Judge.                           🤠

I worship no government, but I am smart enough to know that somethings only government can do best!  And I believe in our United States Government enough to know that we can do anything better than than the rest of the world if not dragged down by DUMBASS IGNORANT SOUTHERN tCON SCUM WITH PUTIN'S dick up their scummy asses!

you sound like the coke addict explaining how he is not addicted, how he just does it on the weekends for a good time.....yet he has lost his wife, home and job. you are a slave to government. plain and simple, sorry you don't want to admit your problem.

17 minutes ago, isidewithweinstein said:

and yet you will vote for a soviet minded American democratic candidate to govern you! are you bipolar?

Joe Biden is no "Soviet minded" candidate, u fukhead Putinista troll!

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

That's it ??

That's all you got??

Heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeee..........HOW WEAK !!

Toyota Supra.

Weak car.......weak mind.

I will drive my 4 x 4, Chevrolet 2500, Z4, straight over that pos of a car.     While  I am still drunk at night.

And then apologize for my ......'rude behavior'..............the next morning..........in front of a female Judge.                           🤠

My Suburban beats u. I would post a photo of it if kfools would add a photo upload button. 

44 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

The government sucks. Your government is using private healthcare to try and cut costs. 

47 minutes ago, supraTruth said:

Sad just sad. 

8 minutes ago, isidewithweinstein said:

you sound like the coke addict explaining how he is not addicted, how he just does it on the weekends for a good time.....yet he has lost his wife, home and job. you are a slave to government. plain and simple, sorry you don't want to admit your problem.

Typ. lies fron tCON scum about ppl that they know nothing about.

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

The government sucks. Your government is using private healthcare to try and cut costs. 

I watch Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham.

Every night.   Just to stay sane,.......in an insane world.

Tucker starts in 1 minute.                 🙂

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

I watch Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham.

Every night.   Just to stay sane,.......in an insane world.

Tucker starts in 1 minute.                 🙂

& there it is, the reason u tCON scum are such idiots.

2 minutes ago, isidewithweinstein said:

no, I have you pegged...face it!

No, u are just a stupid tCON with putin's dick up your fat ass.

51 minutes ago, fishhead said:

They're all ugly old trannies. Foxholes.

Coulter for sure...He ain't all that pretty...

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

FOX is an entertainment show. As is MSNBC and CNN.

Quite true...

2 hours ago, isidewithweinstein said:

Are they supposed to worship your quarter inch?