DUMMY RATS WORRIED THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS GOING TO "INACTED MARSHA LAW"

19 hours ago, 123urout said:

knocked-out.jpg

DUMMY RATS WORRIED THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS GOING TO "INACTED MARSHA LAW"

punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

That's "ENACT MARSHALL LAW", Skippy.

You're never gonna get into Jr. High with that kind o' spelling.

29 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Naughty-schoolboy-001.jpg?width=300&qual

Holy crap  you are an idiot

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

....That can spell above the 4th Grade level.....typically, only celebrated within White Wing circles, Skippy.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, leftwinger said:

I have no respect for you. Don't bother.

I wonder why you are still here? 

You should go. Just say the word man. You bring nothing of value. You just tirelessly whine and contribute nothing. 

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

You should go. Just say the word man. You bring nothing of value. You just tirelessly whine and contribute nothing. 

Why "wait for the word"???

Put him over in HELL with the rest of the morons who contribute nothing.

49 minutes ago, jbander said:

Everyone here should be telling this waste to either dump the novelette he/she puts at the end of all their responses or , it is the ignore list for them.  Why let them destroy a thread with this garbage, after every single comment. in fact I'm going to chase this guy around for a while and tell everyone to demand that he quit wasting their time.FOLKS THIS IS UP TO YOU< FASTEST WAY TO FUCK UP A FORUM IS TO LET THIS GO

Same post three times in a row is spam and thread hijacking. 

I refer you to the NHB rules in the upper left of the main page please review the section on spam and then kindly rectify these posts using your edit tool. 

Thank you!

Admin. 

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

You said it..

It's your site..

And some offer no value in discussions or debate..

2 hours ago, kfools said:

I refer you to the NHB rules in the upper left of the main page please review the section on spam and then kindly rectify these posts using your edit tool. 

Thank you!

Admin. 

Thank you!

Admin. 

So my 60 word repeated response is spam and the goofball rednecks repeated response of thousands of words works for you ,ok.  I'm right on this issue and I believe you know that ,so maybe a suggestion or comment would help your forum stay vital and worth the time. What do you think?????

Show me an example of this spam. 

So far you have done a lot of bitching and not a lot of showing. 

Ok that takes you directly to 123s doesn't it. Don't let your political position hurt the quality of this forum. You know I'm right.

4 hours ago, jbander said:

So my 60 word repeated response is spam and the goofball rednecks repeated response of thousands of words works for you ,ok.  I'm right on this issue and I believe you know that ,so maybe a suggestion or comment would help your forum stay vital and worth the time. What do you think?????

I think come into compliance with the rules.

I think I don't care what you think about I should be doing when you are here posting. Can't be that bad.

I think come into compliance with the rules.

I think I don't care what you think about I should be doing when you are here posting. Can't be that bad.

Ok red neck, you people can't get past then can you.

Just now, 123urout said:
  •  

That's why everyone is saying they can't put this turd on ignore.

•  

This is what is said around the internet -He is one of the  Putin mouths on the internet, this information is available on the internet. Just Google his name

123urout has been outed

123urout is an internet troll working for Putin and Trump's Russia. In addition to being a propaganda troll he's a dangerous parasite with delusions of grandeur. He's very much like that other criminal and psychotic troll  charlie Zelenoff (google him also)who claims to be the greatest boxer of all time. 123urout makes delusional claims as well but unlike Charlie Z, 123urout is even more dangerous and a threat to national security so I am asking my readers to locate this criminal troll so that we can turn him over to the authorities.

Zelenoff is a Russian and 123urout is working on behalf of Russia. We have his IP and he is not using a proxy server.  Let us know anonymously in the comment section if you have his 20. Dr Bear will be doing a public records request as soon as we verify his identity.

We got your IP now asshole.

Are you threatening me? Guess what, I got your ip also. And now so do the authorities.

Lol a failure as always 123 urout of your mind.