Trump downplayed the coronavirus threat in its early days. A new report says Jared Kushner had been telling him the media was exaggerating the crisis.

The best thing Trump could do for the country would be to recuse himself and his idiot offspring from the coronavirus file. His gaslighting and cheerleading add no value. 

Pence is the federal point man on this one.  Donald, STFU and let the adults work. Lives are on the line.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

People don't die from "the sniffles". Your cult leader tells you lies and like a good little cult member you believe him. Your the same type of cult member that sends money to a TV evangelist so he can buy a new privet jet. You know, I really don't care if you're stupid enough to give your money to a con artist, but a TV evangelist isn't the president. They have no impact on my life, our the lives of my countrymen. It simply amazes me how people like yourself have such a weak mind that they can be so easily manipulated. I've read many books on the subject of cults, and I do understand how and why this happens, but it's never happened with someone that's president. He really hooked you. You do realize don't you that sooner or later THE PIG will be gone? Then what? Of course his federal judges will still exist, but we can deal with them when the time comes. 

30,000 Americans died from the flu last year alone. Yes, people die from the sniffles. Think of how many lives we could save if we just banned automobiles!!! Fucking pussies trading freedom for security theater. 

55 minutes ago, 123urout said:

A vast right wing conspiracy right? Try again DNC paid to post propagandist.

Everyone here should be telling this waste to either dump the novelette they puts at the end of all their responses or , it is the ignore list for them.  Why let them destroy a thread with this garbage, after every single comment. in fact I'm going to chase this guy around for a while and tell everyone to demand that he quit wasting their time.

20 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

30,000 Americans died from the flu last year alone. Yes, people die from the sniffles. Think of how many lives we could save if we just banned automobiles!!! Fucking pussies trading freedom for security theater. 

They die from the flu, not the sniffles. People die because they can't afford healthcare. Every year manufactures develop safer cars. Every year manufactures develop firearms with higher ability to kill people. It takes leadership to change these numbers. We don't get that from a con man.

13 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

They die from the flu, not the sniffles. People die because they can't afford healthcare. Every year manufactures develop safer cars. Every year manufactures develop firearms with higher ability to kill people. It takes leadership to change these numbers. We don't get that from a con man.

We don't close down America over the seasonal flu. This is a gross overreaction but it will prevent the bug from being Trump's Katrina. 

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

is he the genius who overpaid when he bought 666 5th avenue.

The very same. Netflix has a documentary on Jared the Slumlord on the series Dirty Money.

Jared is the faceless A-hole that sets policies that screw people to benefit himself.

The Kushners sold it at a loss of over half a billion. Wikipedia has a fairly complete article on it.

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

We don't close down America over the seasonal flu. This is a gross overreaction but it will prevent the bug from being Trump's Katrina. 

"we?" who is "we"? You and The Donald? I know I was not consulted.

If this is an overreaction, what would the proper solution be?

How many more lives would be saved by "overreacting", if any?

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The very same. Netflix has a documentary on Jared the Slumlord on the series Dirty Money.

Jared is the faceless A-hole that sets policies that screw people to benefit himself.

The Kushners sold it at a loss of over half a billion. Wikipedia has a fairly complete article on it.

he is another asshole like the trump pricks

12 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Everything is shutting down. And many experts are saying we need to shut down for a month. I guess you niece right wing news don't ya buddy. 

3 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

And private business is now shutting down. Do you feel stupid yet?

Media and Democrats have turned the sniffles into a dangerous pandemic. The panic has caused hospitals to be flooded with concerned asymptomatic people demanding treatment. We have hoarded toilet paper and stolen wipes from the butts of the most vulnerable. Babies and other helpless Americans are suffering needlessly.The fear based response to this minor upper respiratory infection has been enlightening. 

This ENTIRE ARTICLE by the OP (moronic SHITSTAIN) is TOTALLY BULLSHIT!!!

The FACT IS, the MEDIA called TRUMP A MORON for the TRAVEL BAN and said HE WAS OVER REACTING!!

So, if the MEDIA WAS WARNING about the "Severity" PRIOR TO JAN 21 or Jan 31, then YOU SHITSTAIN, CAN PRODUCE IT, right???

@kfools can ADJUDICATE since I AM POSING THE QUESTION YOU MUST ANSWER OR THIS ENTIRE POST OF YOURS IS A LIE!!!

PROVE THAT THE MEDIA CALLED OUT TRUMP FOR HIS REACTION PRIOR TO JAN 31st.