20 million illegal aliens living in the USA and the coronavirus

3 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

He talked about it.  but did he do it?  

UH...AS I SAID... HE MADE THE OFFER IT WAS ON THE TABLE...CONGRESS WOULDN'T PASS IT.

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I see no evidence of that.  Trump tends to say a lot of things that aren't true.  

Did you even bother to read the link I sent you?

3 hours ago, 123urout said:

Isnt it odd, this corona Virus is man made , according to the Chinese (whom the democrats praise as being way ahead on this virus thing) and others organizations.

This virus shows up at this time, WOW what a damn coincidence in politics...just weird huh?

A virus that could wreck our economy. Funny thing is, Demonrats have repeatedly said that they cant beat Trump with a good economy...hmmmmm.

They have also been caught red handed saying they have a insurance policy....hmmmmm, they also know they are being investigated for numerous crimes that we all know they committed and will face prison time once convicted,hmmmmmm, Thing is they will be convicted for what would have never be brought up if Hildabeast would have won , hmmmmmmmm.

We have had 3 failed coup attempts already, hmmmm Demonrats were actually involved in election rigging but somehow the republicans were blamed for "colluding" with the Russians but according to that theory not one vote was actually changed, hmmmmmmm

Biden had a brother collecting millions from the Chinese, HMMMMMM Hunter collected Millions from the chinese, hmmmm Billy boi actually sold the Communist Chinese American secrets so he could get his pathetic library built, hmmmmm? So there is nothing to see here, oh hell no there is no network set up, nah , all a bunch of nothing say the Demorats.

Then the DNC tries to stop Trump from letting planes filled with people that most assuredly had the virus, HMMMMM

EXCUSE ME ,HOW MANY OF YOU WERE BORN YESTERDAY?

Everyone here should be telling this waste to either dump the novelette they puts at the end of all their responses or , it is the ignore list for them.  Why let them destroy a thread with this garbage, after every single comment. in fact I'm going to chase this guy around for a while and tell everyone to demand that he quit wasting their time.

7 hours ago, 123urout said:

That is exactly the case. It is no wonder they are willing to do anything to remove Trump, they know the crimes they have committed and they know prison time awaits them if they are found out.

Everyone here should be telling this waste to either dump the novelette they puts at the end of all their responses or , it is the ignore list for them.  Why let them destroy a thread with this garbage, after every single comment. in fact I'm going to chase this guy around for a while and tell everyone to demand that he quit wasting their time.

12 minutes ago, jbander said:

When you liberal asswipes continue to talk nasty about our President... what the fuck do you expect?

41 minutes ago, jbander said:

This is my thread and I don't have a problem with his post but what I do have a problem with is if you continue to post the same thing over and over again in my thread or others in order to hijack the threat ...that's called spamming.

On 3/18/2020 at 7:38 AM, 1AC said:

So what happens when they contract coronavirus? Will they even know they have it. If they do will they know what to do? Let's say that 95% of them hopefully will... WHAT WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE 1 MILLION WHO DON'T?

How about those new illegal aliens who have just come over the Border?  Are you dumb fucks still for open borders. Too late now... does'nt make sense to lock the barn after the horse is stolen does it?

Is this a multiple choice question?

a.  Send them all back to Mexico 2 weeks before the US launches an invasion of Northern Mexico.

b.  Recruit all of them into the New Army which will be launching a ground offensive against Iran.

c.  Put them in internment camps and create vaccines from the ones that survive Covid-19.

d.  Buy hand sanitizer and toilet paper from them out of their garages per a Craigslist ad.

e.  All of the above

f.  None of the above - Skans is an A-hole.

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I did and it stated that Trump said he may do it.   Trump says a lot things he doesn't do. 

Incorrect I remember this distinctly it was a firm offer on the table and was rejected by Schumer and pelosi both. the president is not stupid enough to publicly say that this is his offer if they accept it and then turn around and change his mind... That is tantamount to political suicide.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Is this a multiple choice question?

a.  Send them all back to Mexico 2 weeks before the US launches an invasion of Northern Mexico.

b.  Recruit all of them into the New Army which will be launching a ground offensive against Iran.

c.  Put them in internment camps and create vaccines from the ones that survive Covid-19.

d.  Buy hand sanitizer and toilet paper from them out of their garages per a Craigslist ad.

e.  All of the above

f.  None of the above - Skans is an A-hole.

When you deal with stupid people you can tell them anything , hell scum bag has made a whole party out of stupid. I love these micro minds here with their great philosophy that always include ugly cruel hatred , brain dead thinking , straight out stupidity.  these Nazi wannabees march to the rhythm of the screaming carrot. These clowns have to be put back under the rocks they came from , we have kept these people under these rocks with our social norms and conscience. Keeping them away from our children. It's hard to keep stupid in the stupid box when you have a party that lives and dies off these stupid people. Once stupid gets loose it is hard to get rid of, it's hard to put it back in the box it should be in.

22 minutes ago, Skans said:

FIFY - you're welcome.

When you deal with stupid people you can tell them anything , hell scum bag has made a whole party out of stupid. I love these micro minds here with their great philosophy that always include ugly cruel hatred , brain dead thinking , straight out stupidity.  these Nazi wannabees march to the rhythm of the screaming carrot. These clowns have to be put back under the rocks they came from , we have kept these people under these rocks with our social norms and conscience. Keeping them away from our children. It's hard to keep stupid in the stupid box when you have a party that lives and dies off these stupid people. Once stupid gets loose it is hard to get rid of, it's hard to put it back in the box it should be in.

•  

On 3/18/2020 at 6:41 AM, 123urout said:

Democrats want open borders, the problems it causes are what they seek.

•  

3 hours ago, 1AC said:

Incorrect I remember this distinctly it was a firm offer on the table and was rejected by Schumer and pelosi both. the president is not stupid enough to publicly say that this is his offer if they accept it and then turn around and change his mind... That is tantamount to political suicide.

Trump just turned DACA into a ticking time bomb for 800,000 immigrants