Sign in to follow this  
RedStone7476

Adam Schiff and Human Scum

One of Trump’s favorite things to do has been to call Adam Schiff “human scum”.

So, what did Schiff do to be accused of being human scum?

Did Schiff try to deport kids who are here legally to receive life-saving medical care?
Human scum would do that.

Is Schiff separating thousands of kids from their parents who are fleeing from horrendous conditions at home?
Is he sending those kids to live in “camps” and cages with NO plan to re-unite them with their parents?

Did Schiff delay military aid to the Ukrainians to pressure them for favors that would benefit him politically?
And did he do that while the Ukrainians were under attack by Russia?
And did he do that while he is pursuing a hotel deal in Russia?

Did Schiff betray and abandon our allies, the Kurds, and give Turkey the green light to attack them?
And did he do that while he is pursuing a hotel deal in Turkey?

Is Schiff trying to take affordable healthcare away from millions of Americans?
Is he trying to deny affordable healthcare to people with pre-existing conditions?
Is he trying to take affordable healthcare away from people if they get sick too long?

Did Schiff try to mislead the American people and call the Coronavirus fake news and a hoax?
Did he gut Obama’s programs to combat pandemics because he is insanely jealous of Obama?
While our medical experts want more virus testing so that they can save American lives,
is he trying to discourage virus testing in an effort to improve his chances for re-election?

Did Adam Schiff do ANY of these “human scum” acts?  We all know that he did NOT.
And we all know WHO did.  And we know that he did ALL of these “human scum” acts.

Hey WHO!

Unfortunately, too many of us CONDONE your “human scum” acts.
But fortunately, the majority of us (including Adam Schiff) COMDEMN your “human scum” acts.
Hopefully, the majority of us, who recognize who the REAL human scum is, will eventually win out.
And we will, if you, the Banana Republicans, and Putin don’t rig the election ... like you all did in 2016.

"Banana Republicans" ...  Really describes what we have become under right wing rule.

Our president calls other people names, daily, that don't apply to them at all;  But best describes himself.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:06 AM, bludog said:

"Banana Republicans" ...  Really describes what we have become under right wing rule.

Our president calls other people names, daily, that don't apply to them at all;  But best describes himself.

why don't they do their jobs. I hear that all the time, and who are they talking about when they say as such?

who isn't doing their job? Who doesn't pick up after their own mess. The hotel maids pick up a lot of

trash, in all them best hotels in the world. They break their backs doing it over and over and over again.

In the factory, you do one job, again and again. In the factory, progress comes from planning, good insight,

finding the best way to do the same repetitive job so that you have less defects, never mind the worker,

so much so that the factory worker is expendable. You could get a better return on the dollar by taking

your factory overseas where the work is cheaper.

You could build a great house, where the land is cheap. And the buyers will come, if they have enough money

to spend, and enough money saved to live the rest of their life as long as they don't need a job.

It's a tricky society, where it's easy to become cynical, where it becomes all too easy to feel the greed, 

and not much else. That much should at least be apparent to most who live in the United States

right now. Actually it should have been apparent a long time ago!

Peace!