Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

This right wing pig , can't lie his way out of this one.

The screaming carrot thinks his normal routine of lies, will get him out of this one. It won't and I think that will break the golden bubble and flush the scum bag down the shitter. God bless America. It has to be remembered though that the screaming carrot only had some of the burden of his lies. His followers have to be taken care of also, not just the screaming carrot but a group that would destroy us any day to stay in power. They have to go also.

15 minutes ago, jbander said:

The screaming carrot thinks his normal routine of lies, will get him out of this one. It won't and I think that will break the golden bubble and flush the scum bag down the shitter. God bless America. It has to be remembered though that the screaming carrot only had some of the burden of his lies. His followers have to be taken care of also, not just the screaming carrot but a group that would destroy us any day to stay in power. They have to go also.

Lie his way out of what? 😂 This is a global pandemic affecting 120+ countries. 

His early travel ban on China likely saved us tens of thousands of infections. MAGA! 

20 minutes ago, jbander said:

OH SHUT the F%$K UP !!

You Blithering RANTS, and UNCONTROLLABLE LIES... about a man who is doing ONE HELL of a job as President... is both RIDICULOUS, and PATHETIC... Provide some FACTS and NOT just your UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINIONS... or SHUT the HELL UP...

IF ONLY we could "Bend the Curve" on Trump DERANGEMENT Syndrome !!

Since THAT's Probably not possible, WE need to INSIST on FACTS and EVIDENCE... because BULL CRAP JUST doesn't FLY !!

Just now, Zaro said:

Trump* turned this place into a sh*t hole. Worse than Venezuela

*impeached

Yup. In Venezuela they have them big banana leafs that you can use to wipe your ass. We don't even have that

6 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

OH SHUT the F%$K UP !!

You Blithering RANTS, and UNCONTROLLABLE LIES... about a man who is doing ONE HELL of a job as President... is both RIDICULOUS, and PATHETIC... Provide some FACTS and NOT just your UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINIONS... or SHUT the HELL UP...

IF ONLY we could "Bend the Curve" on Trump DERANGEMENT Syndrome !!

Since THAT's Probably not possible, WE need to INSIST on FACTS and EVIDENCE... because BULL CRAP JUST doesn't FLY !!

This one is easy https://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

now it is your turn show us one of these lies , all verified that isn't a lie , like you said we need eveidence to back up what you say so bring sources.

16000 lies

1 hour ago, jbander said:

The "Toronto Star"???

ROFLMAO!!!

You DO know that this rag is the LAUGHING STOCK OF CANADIANS, right???

The "Toronto Star". BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

HILFUCKINGLARIOUS!!!

5 hours ago, isidewithweinstein said:

Trump is kicking ass, not one person in this country would have done a better job than Trump! I love this guy's leadership skills!

I'm going to explain to you why you feel that way, The screaming carrot is a big fan of Hitlers, as far as politics in concerned Hitler it is his biggest influence, Hitlers book spent years on the screaming carrots  bed stand  for his night time reading. The book was called "My New Order" it was a book of all of Hitlers early speeches. What he learned and put to use in his candidacy was a simple process of control. You take the stupidest people in your country, you find out who and what they hate and you make that the issues of your whole candidacy. Exactly how the hate party was created.

4 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

The "Toronto Star"???

ROFLMAO!!!

You DO know that this rag is the LAUGHING STOCK OF CANADIANS, right???

The "Toronto Star". BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

HILFUCKINGLARIOUS!!!

www.aft.org/trumps-lies

Heres a short idiots list for you to argue against  https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-list

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_2

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

YOU ARE SO FULL OF BULLSHIT< GIVE US A FEW DOZEN NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF THE TORONTO SUN <  I gave you 5 different addresses of 16000 of your pile of shits lies, back up your bullshit or get the fuck out of here.  You Nazi Wannabees are all the same.

29 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

jbhander is one of the biggest  idiots  on this board

Why in the hell would you think I would care what this countries biggest threat and enemy of my country thinks of me. I just don't get it but I will keep it simple for the ultra stupid right , you either respond in your remarks or you are gone. Your choice red neck.