Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RedStone7476

How to Become the Leader of the Republican Party

Recommended Posts

Here’s how to become the leader of the Republican Party:

* Have the following qualifications:
- be a serial liar
- be a “reality” TV star ... and be able to say “you’re fired”
- own a family business ... and run it into the ground six times
- run the Miss Universe pageants ... and take some sneak peeks
- be a deadbeat ... don’t pay your bills
- be a draft dodger ... come down with a bad case of phony bone spurs
- show disrespect for America’s POWs
- hate our civil servants
- hate the institutions that make America great
- be afraid to show your tax returns
- behave like a petulant child
- be a birther
- be Putin’s choice

* Have the following accomplishments:
- be a job creator; create thousands of jobs ... but NOT for Americans
- be a war hero; bravely serve your country by “guarding” the New York nightclubs
- run a scam university
- run a scam charity

* Show that you have a very large brain:
- by having NO basic understanding of MANY important issues, including:
   -- what makes America great; what makes America safe
   -- the executive branch, the legislative branch, and the judicial branch of our government
   -- our democracy; our history; our geography; our laws; our Constitution
   -- the Federal Reserve; our financial system
   -- our military; the Uniform Code of Military Justice
   -- our national security; our national interests; our foreign policies
   -- our international alliances; our international agreements; NATO; the Iran Deal
   -- tariffs; trade wars
   -- Obamacare; our health care system
   -- global viruses; epidemics; pandemics
   -- science; the environment; air pollution; water pollution; climate change
   -- windmills; solar panels; renewable energy; the Paris Climate Agreement
   -- forest fires; weather forecasting
   -- ethical behavior; human decency; heroism; the greater good
- and furthermore:
   -- have no understanding of the danger of not understanding these issues
   -- have no desire, and no ability, to learn anything about these issues
   -- ignore the advice of people who DO understand these issues
   -- claim that you know more about these issues than everyone else
- bottom line:  be a know-nothing know-it-all

Be all of that, AND:
- be a master SHOWMAN and a master CON ARTIST
- convince the Republican Party, and the religious right, to allow you to use them for your personal gain
- convince your fans to cheer you, when you promise to $crew them
- convince your fans that “stupid” is smarter than “smart”
- convince your fans that “real news is fake news” and “fake news is real news”
- convince your fans that “truth = lies” and “lies = truth”
- convince your fans that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you say is the ABSOLUTE truth
- convince your fans that YOU, and YOU ALONE, can fix things that you know LITTLE OR NOTHING about
- threaten to destroy our NATION if you don’t get your way, and promise to destroy our GOVERNMENT if you do
THEN, you can become the leader of the Republican Party.
 
The Republican Party is no longer the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Eisenhower.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha ha ha ha .....  Very good.

 

14 minutes ago, RedStone7476 said:

The Republican Party is no longer the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Eisenhower.

 

It is now the party of plutocracy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shame on you RedStone7476 for sharing such ingredients online, where innocent kids might use such a recipe to screw the whole world worse than it already is.

I mean come on man. Don't you know there are crazy folks out there who will use it?

 

Just think about the innocent, like this dandy

 

Tucker Carlson : News Photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bludog said:

Ha ha ha ha ha .....  Very good.

 

 

It is now the party of plutocracy.

 

The Democrats are not doing much better right about now, for 2 cycles in a row they have supressed half of the party by shoving Bernie out of the Way, they are becoming the party for the Corporations and Wall Street if they Nominate Joe Biden.... 

 

5 hours ago, RedStone7476 said:

Here’s how to become the leader of the Republican Party:

* Have the following qualifications:
- be a serial liar
- be a “reality” TV star ... and be able to say “you’re fired”
- own a family business ... and run it into the ground six times
- run the Miss Universe pageants ... and take some sneak peeks
- be a deadbeat ... don’t pay your bills
- be a draft dodger ... come down with a bad case of phony bone spurs
- show disrespect for America’s POWs
- hate our civil servants
- hate the institutions that make America great
- be afraid to show your tax returns
- behave like a petulant child
- be a birther
- be Putin’s choice

* Have the following accomplishments:
- be a job creator; create thousands of jobs ... but NOT for Americans
- be a war hero; bravely serve your country by “guarding” the New York nightclubs
- run a scam university
- run a scam charity

* Show that you have a very large brain:
- by having NO basic understanding of MANY important issues, including:
   -- what makes America great; what makes America safe
   -- the executive branch, the legislative branch, and the judicial branch of our government
   -- our democracy; our history; our geography; our laws; our Constitution
   -- the Federal Reserve; our financial system
   -- our military; the Uniform Code of Military Justice
   -- our national security; our national interests; our foreign policies
   -- our international alliances; our international agreements; NATO; the Iran Deal
   -- tariffs; trade wars
   -- Obamacare; our health care system
   -- global viruses; epidemics; pandemics
   -- science; the environment; air pollution; water pollution; climate change
   -- windmills; solar panels; renewable energy; the Paris Climate Agreement
   -- forest fires; weather forecasting
   -- ethical behavior; human decency; heroism; the greater good
- and furthermore:
   -- have no understanding of the danger of not understanding these issues
   -- have no desire, and no ability, to learn anything about these issues
   -- ignore the advice of people who DO understand these issues
   -- claim that you know more about these issues than everyone else
- bottom line:  be a know-nothing know-it-all

Be all of that, AND:
- be a master SHOWMAN and a master CON ARTIST
- convince the Republican Party, and the religious right, to allow you to use them for your personal gain
- convince your fans to cheer you, when you promise to $crew them
- convince your fans that “stupid” is smarter than “smart”
- convince your fans that “real news is fake news” and “fake news is real news”
- convince your fans that “truth = lies” and “lies = truth”
- convince your fans that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you say is the ABSOLUTE truth
- convince your fans that YOU, and YOU ALONE, can fix things that you know LITTLE OR NOTHING about
- threaten to destroy our NATION if you don’t get your way, and promise to destroy our GOVERNMENT if you do
THEN, you can become the leader of the Republican Party.
 
The Republican Party is no longer the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Eisenhower.

 

 

Conservatives are moving farther and farther to the right, but the Problem is that if Trump is going up against Biden, he will be able to go to the left and right of Joe. 

 

Trump is more left on certain issues than Joe Biden, like Criminal Justice for instance. It is going to be a total Sh*tshow if he is nominated. 

 

But too your point the Republican Party is now the party of Trumpism, not Reagan or Eisenhower. They are a party that is Built on Hate and Fear mongering. We cannot let them control the White House for 4 more years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zkyllonen8 said:

 

The Democrats are not doing much better right about now, for 2 cycles in a row they have supressed half of the party by shoving Bernie out of the Way, they are becoming the party for the Corporations and Wall Street if they Nominate Joe Biden.... 

 

 

Conservatives are moving farther and farther to the right, but the Problem is that if Trump is going up against Biden, he will be able to go to the left and right of Joe. 

 

Trump is more left on certain issues than Joe Biden, like Criminal Justice for instance. It is going to be a total Sh*tshow if he is nominated. 

 

But too your point the Republican Party is now the party of Trumpism, not Reagan or Eisenhower. They are a party that is Built on Hate and Fear mongering. We cannot let them control the White House for 4 more years.  

It's just not much that is new to me. I have struggled through this for years and years. And yeah, I was a bright kid who gave a damn.

The word conservative took on a whole different meaning over the years. Long long before I was a kid. 

The truth about history has been corrupted. 

I am a conservative and a progressive. No where near what people call right, I am not even what people worried about when the America became a nation state.

You know, the difference between total anarchy, and a totalitarian state. 

They say that's a tough thing to chose between.

Those that say that have no clue.

We need a democracy, we need a government that fights for the people that is afforded by the people.

No body is asking for charity. 

WE only wish for progress for all!

And we are the ones who have to fight for it!

We're the ones who have to pay for education for all, 

We're the ones who decide about how our health care is paid for, 

how to insure all, the best way.

We are the ones who understand best about how to educate ourselves through public schools!

Or sometimes, too many times have forgotten that we should!

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zkyllonen8 said:

The Democrats are not doing much better right about now, for 2 cycles in a row they have supressed half of the party by shoving Bernie out of the Way, they are becoming the party for the Corporations and Wall Street if they Nominate Joe Biden.... 

 

Why do you think half of the party is being suppressed? The winner of the primary is almost certainly going to be the nominee.

 

Biden may not be a progressive as Bernie but he appears to be more progressive than the Clintons and Obama. From what I can tell, progressives have been heard loud and clear. 

Joe Biden’s Platform Is More Progressive Than You Think

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/03/joe-biden-platform-progressive-health-care-climate-taxes.html

 

 

Quote

 

Now, as Biden promised, that still wouldn’t be a “fundamental” change in [the lives of 1%ers]. They would still have a lot of money — more, in most cases, than they enjoyed a decade ago. But it is still a very sizable change, one that would likely meet with bitter and even hysterical resistance from the rich when introduced in Congress.

 

There is plenty more liberal meat on the bones of Biden’s program. He is proposing more generous subsidies and medicaid funding along with a public option in order to achieve universal health care; a combination of $17 trillion in clean energy investment and a suite of tighter regulation to bring emissions to zero by 2050; a combined $2 trillion in new spending on early education, post-secondary education, and housing, a $1.3 trillion infrastructure plan, and a $15 minimum wage.

 

 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

 

Why do you think half of the party is being suppressed? The winner of the primary is almost certainly going to be the nominee.

 

Biden may not be a progressive as Bernie but he appears to be more progressive than the Clintons and Obama. From what I can tell, progressives have been heard loud and clear. 

Joe Biden’s Platform Is More Progressive Than You Think

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/03/joe-biden-platform-progressive-health-care-climate-taxes.html

 

 


 

go with it and get Trump and Mitch out. Move on, we got kids who have to learn how to get out of the doldrums. 

Start here, go there. It can be done!

Get tough, get involved!

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TheOldBarn said:

go with it and get Trump and Mitch out. Move on, we got kids who have to learn how to get out of the doldrums. 

Start here, go there. It can be done!

Get tough, get involved!

Peace!


Exactly! Now is not the time to give up. We fought for equal rights, voting rights, women’s rights and LBQT rights. Now we have to fight for the poor and downtrodden. Those who lack health care or a decent school for their kids can’t wait four more years. They need us to fight for them now 

 

Get involved, get active, make your voices heard. 

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olivaw said:


Exactly! Now is not the time to give up. We fought for equal rights, voting rights, women’s rights and LBQT rights. Now we have to fight for the poor and downtrodden. Those who lack health care or a decent school for their kids can’t wait four more years. They need us to fight for them now 

 

Get involved, get active, make your voices heard. 

 

Peace!

I still care a lot in my sixties now, 

Oh I care a lot more than I ever did.

 

I won't ever stop, not ever I think.

I told this to my son who is twenty going to pre-med 

in college now.

Some young intern told me why 

when I was a youth, how I should never give up.

He told me, I hated math, and he looked at me and

said, you show some promise. He said, don't give up...

He was not just trying to be kind, he spoke to me

like a brother would.

And it made all the difference in the world to me.

When my own son was a boy, he listened to every word

I said. And then when he was in middle school, he didn't

listen to anything I said.

I felt lost. My son got poor grades, and I got upset.

I thought I lost him. And then when he went to highschool

he all of the sudden became his own man.

And then, when he went to college, he decided by himself

to be a doctor.

And he listens to me. 

Somethings I say make sense to him. 

But it's him, not me. 

And that's what I think about our youth 

in this country now.

 

And I am behind them. 

Because I'll always root for what is right!!!

 

It is not about me. 

But I was here.

Peace!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...