Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

President Trump, the best president in history will find a cure for the Demonrat/communist made virus and their War on civilized people

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

YOU CAN'T PUT 123UROUT ON IGNORE? 

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I can and should if she doesn't quit wasting bandwidth, taking up 2/3rds of every thread with the same garbage. In fact I have started to follow her around to sell this message where ever she posts like this. No one should be allowed to do this .

4 hours ago, jbander said:

Everyone here should be telling this waste to either dump the novelette they puts at the end of all their responses or , it is the ignore list for them.  Why let them destroy a thread with this garbage, after every single comment. in fact I'm going to chase this guy around for a while and tell everyone to demand that he quit wasting their time.

Go ahead, you are a worthless fuck.

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

Go ahead, you are a worthless fuck.

Can't right now , I have a major program to follow you around to clean up this forum from your garbage. By the way I've done this before and it worked quite nicely

1 minute ago, jbander said:

Can't right now , I have a major program to follow you around to clean up this forum from your garbage. By the way I've done this before and it worked quite nicely

LOL Well you wont win against me, i am way smarter than you.

15 hours ago, jbander said:

Yes I can and should if she doesn't quit wasting bandwidth, taking up 2/3rds of every thread with the same garbage. In fact I have started to follow her around to sell this message where ever she posts like this. No one should be allowed to do this .

You can disable signatures if you cant stand the truth.

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

How's trump doing on making that cure?

He needs to stay in the lab instead of just talk if he's singlehandledy going to cure this.

He is curing the Democrat virus quit well.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

He's crapping his pants.

He's not looking so good to his voters right now.

He better hurry on that cure before the base is cut in half.

Doctor Don!

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

Literally none of that nonsense is true ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5 hours ago, 123urout said:

Yeah , to the virus called DEMORATS!

Everyone here should be telling this waste to either dump the novelette he/she puts at the end of all their responses or , it is the ignore list for them.  Why let them destroy a thread with this garbage, after every single comment. in fact I'm going to chase this guy around for a while and tell everyone to demand that he quit wasting their time. I'm having fun now

5 hours ago, 123urout said:

Yeah , to the virus called DEMORATS!

Everyone here should be telling this waste to either dump the novelette he/she puts at the end of all their responses or , it is the ignore list for them.  Why let them destroy a thread with this garbage, after every single comment. in fact I'm going to chase this guy around for a while and tell everyone to demand that he quit wasting their time.FOLKS THIS IS UP TO YOU< FASTEST WAY TO FUCK UP A FORUM IS TO LET THIS GO

6 hours ago, 123urout said:

Literally none of that nonsense is true ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Everyone here should be telling this waste to either dump the novelette he/she puts at the end of all their responses or , it is the ignore list for them.  Why let them destroy a thread with this garbage, after every single comment. in fact I'm going to chase this guy around for a while and tell everyone to demand that he quit wasting their time.FOLKS THIS IS UP TO YOU< FASTEST WAY TO FUCK UP A FORUM IS TO LET THIS GO

6 hours ago, 123urout said:

He is curing the Democrat virus quit well.

HEY DEMORATS, YOU WANNA HOW WE KNOW YOU ARE LYING ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIAN COLLUSION? HERE YA GO

Ted Kennedy Colluded With Russia to Subvert a Presidential Election

Ted Kennedy Colluded With Russia to Subvert a Presidential Election
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) listens carefully during the closing session of the White House's forum on health care reform in the East Room of the White House March 5, 2009, in Washington, D.C. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

GetFile.aspx?guid=83312e0a-ac71-44f8-a79e-902c6dcfe857&SiteName=NewsmaxBy Michael Reagan
Saturday, 17 June 2017 06:00 AM Current | Bio | Archive

shareFB.png
likeFB.png
shareTwitter.png
Email.png

A   A
tooltipCloseButton.png

Copy Shortlink

tooltipCloseButton.png

Vladimir Lenin is said to have described Western pawns that worked with the Soviet Union to betray their own governments as "useful idiots." Since many of those minor league traitors were at least marginally successful, I suppose we would have to term the late Sen. Ted Kennedy a "useless idiot" because even the KGB didn’t want to work with him.

The one element the presidencies of my father and Donald Trump have in common is that when the left says it will stop at nothing to prevent them from succeeding, they aren’t speaking metaphorically.

The Daily Signal reminds us that in 1983 there was collusion with the Russians to influence the U.S. presidential race only this time the collusion wasn’t imaginary. It was Democrat Sen. Ted Kennedy offering to work with the KGB to defeat Ronald Reagan.

Kennedy believed the popularly elected president of the United States was a greater threat to the world than a Communist regime that had murdered up to 160 million people and enslaved millions of others.

In a secret letter written to Soviet General Sec. Yuri Andropov, Kennedy said he was eager to "counter the militaristic policies" of Reagan and "undermine his prospects for re-election in 1984." His plan had everything. Fake news, a pliant opposition media, and a cutout to keep him from direct contact with the KGB.

Kennedy said he could work with the American big three news networks to engineer positive new coverage for Andropov and other Soviet officials. Kennedy was so confident of having the media in his pocket that he said he could persuade then nationally known anchors Walter Cronkite and Barbara Walters to travel to Moscow to do softball interviews with the Soviet premier.

The idea was to contrast the peace-loving Soviets with the war-mongering Reagan and persuade the American people to believe the fake news and vote Democrat.

Kennedy was thinking about running himself in 1984, so he sent his former law school roommate and one-term Senator John Tunney to Russia to do the in-person negotiating. Tunney eventually made a total of 15 trips to the Soviet Union as Kennedy’s errand boy.

Kennedy’s traitorous behavior — there is no other word for it — became public knowledge when the Soviet Union collapsed and KGB files were briefly opened to the rest of the world. The public investigation of his conduct and the subsequent trial and imprisonment rocked D.C. and permanently damaged the Democratic Party.

Wait! What am I thinking? There was no investigation of Kennedy. No trial. No public humiliation. He got more bad press for drunkenly chasing coeds in Florida than he did for attempting to subvert a presidential election.

You know I don’t often agree with President Trump. But I do think he’s right when he talks about a "rigged" system in Washington, D.C.

On 3/13/2020 at 11:40 AM, 123urout said:

He always wins against those traitors.

Absolutely CORRECT... The Democrats, ever since Bill Clinton and HIS CORRUPT administration were in office, have advocated the Alinski Doctrine...

"NEVER let a good CRISIS go to waste" !!  The PROBLEM is, they USE these CRISIS as reasons to UNFAIRLY ATTACK those who are doing their LEVEL BEST to protect America !! 

LAWS should be passed, similar to the "Good Samaritan" laws, and THESE people who TRY to protect America should be PROTECTED... and those who seek to benefit from acts of nature, and acts of god... by ATTACKING those who trying to protect us... by DIVIDING, LYING, and MISLEADING... THEY should be brought up on charges, and spend YEARS in PRISON as a result...

There is NOTHING more DESPICABLE than those who would seek to Benefit THEMSELVES, by USING a CRISIS... to DIVIDE and sew DISCORD among the nation !!

WE have BILL CLINTON to than for that !!

2 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Absolutely CORRECT... The Democrats, ever since Bill Clinton and HIS CORRUPT administration were in office, have advocated the Alinski Doctrine...

"NEVER let a good CRISIS go to waste" !!  The PROBLEM is, they USE these CRISIS as reasons to UNFAIRLY ATTACK those who are doing their LEVEL BEST to protect America !! 

LAWS should be passed, similar to the "Good Samaritan" laws, and THESE people who TRY to protect America should be PROTECTED... and those who seek to benefit from acts of nature, and acts of god... by ATTACKING those who trying to protect us... by DIVIDING, LYING, and MISLEADING... THEY should be brought up on charges, and spend YEARS in PRISON as a result...

There is NOTHING more DESPICABLE than those who would seek to Benefit THEMSELVES, by USING a CRISIS... to DIVIDE and sew DISCORD among the nation !!

WE have BILL CLINTON to than for that !!

You are 100% correct!  It is not hard to understand when you look at what is happening to our country with honest eyes and mind. It is sickening what the leadership in the left are doing and their base follows blindly along.

Crazy Joe and his corona virus, he is going to pick a radical as vp so that if he does win, he will get thrown under the bus and then the Demonrats can install another anti Christ like Ovomit was.