Str8tEdge

Anyone remember Obama's shortage of swine flu vaccines?

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/29/us/politics/29shortage.html

WASHINGTON The moment a novel strain of swine flu emerged in Mexico last spring, President Obama instructed his top advisers that his administration would not be caught flat-footed in the event of a deadly pandemic. Now, despite months of planning and preparation, a vaccine shortage is threatening to undermine public confidence in government, creating a very public test of Mr. Obama’s competence.

The shortage, caused by delays in the vaccine manufacturing process, has put the president in exactly the situation he sought to avoid one in which questions are being raised about the government’s response. 

Aware that the president would be judged on how well he handled his first major domestic emergency, the Obama administration left little to chance. It built a new Web site, Flu.gov  a sort of one-stop shopping for information about H1N1, the swine flu virus. It staged role-playing exercises for public health officials and members of the news media.

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

WASHINGTON The moment a novel strain of swine flu emerged in Mexico last spring, President Obama instructed his top advisers that his administration would not be caught flat-footed in the event of a deadly pandemic. Now, despite months of planning and preparation, a vaccine shortage is threatening to undermine public confidence in government, creating a very public test of Mr. Obama’s competence.

The shortage, caused by delays in the vaccine manufacturing process, has put the president in exactly the situation he sought to avoid one in which questions are being raised about the government’s response. 

Aware that the president would be judged on how well he handled his first major domestic emergency, the Obama administration left little to chance. It built a new Web site, Flu.gov  a sort of one-stop shopping for information about H1N1, the swine flu virus. It staged role-playing exercises for public health officials and members of the news media.

I remember very well. Now I see these Demorat retards acting like children and lying non stop.

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I remember very well. Now I see these Demorat retards acting like children and lying non stop.

Well, to be fair. They couldn't attack Obama because he was black. 

I wonder how many thousands died because of the vaccine delay? 

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I wonder how many thousands died because of the vaccine delay? 

Let's ask beanie.

No wait...beanie doesn't talk about such things when it concerns Obama.

Just now, personreal said:

Let's ask beanie.

No wait...beanie doesn't talk about such things when it concerns Obama.

He probably blamed it on Bush. Matter of fact, I'd bet on it. 😅

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

He probably blamed it on Bush. Matter of fact, I'd bet on it. 😅

Of course...beanie also blamed the dems' subprime loans on Bush.

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

d9495ae180be038a0eb1f6bcce90d7b0.jpg

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Got you kinda excited, did he??

11 minutes ago, personreal said:

220px-Acne_vulgaris_ill_artlibre_jn.png

Of course...beanie also blamed the dems' subprime loans on Bush.

Back, for another Masochism-"fix", are you??

On 2/28/2020 at 7:19 AM, personreal said:

220px-Acne_vulgaris_ill_artlibre_jn.png

Dems Caused the 2008 Financial Crisis with Their Subprime Housing Loans

punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back, FOR SECONDS, are you??

slapping.gif    slapping.gif

No matter how often you Teabaggers/Trumpoids dance around John McCain's economic-advisor's roll, in the Meltdown.....you consistently end-up being wrong....as usual.

See: 4:45 thru 12:00

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

On 2/18/2020 at 8:41 AM, personreal said:

You remember...those subprime housing loans that the dems forced on the banks...and gave the banks tax payer guarantees that made it a win win for the banks.

Then...just like clock work, the dems blamed the finacial crisis on anyone but themselves.

No matter how often you Teabaggers/Trumpoids dance around John McCain's economic-advisor's roll, in the Meltdown.....you consistently end-up being wrong....as usual.

See: 4:45 thru 12:00

istock_000005880712_small.jpg

51+eZxVQLiL._SX425_.jpg

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

LOL

Based on the length of Phoenix's post...I struck a nerve.  :)

sheMan's day nurse just gave him his coffee enema and he's feeling 81 years old.

kj

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Anyone remember how many people died from it while he was president ? 

In the United States,4000 I believe

6 hours ago, 1AC said:

In the United States,4000 I believe

Damn....

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

he personally killed millions with his incompetence!

1 minute ago, isidewithweinstein said:

he personally killed millions with his incompetence!

And brown people through bombing. Obama was Bush on steroids. 

1 minute ago, isidewithweinstein said:

why do oreos hate brown people?

I don’t know. Why? 

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

You mite have MAD COW DISEASE! What Swine Flu? We are not pigs you know.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Yeah, I know.. the President is the one and only individual involved in outbreaks or possible outbreaks.. 

He has very little to do with anything medically repeated unless you’re an easily triggered, severe TDS sufferer. 

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I don’t know. Why? 

I have no idea why greys hate browns! Obama killed lots of brownies, I wonder if the democrats feel the least bit responsible for electing that evil assassin