Fine with me if Biden is the nominee.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

I know what it is. I read a lot of history. You're a talking puddle.

LOL, From where "The real truth- by George Soros"? You are a ignorant twit at best when it comes to anything historical.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Sorry, didn't understand that.

The woman on MSNBC said market upheaval and the coronavirus threat helped Biden in the primary today If I understand her correctly, when people get scared they seek normalcy and Biden represents it. Sanders represents great change. Trump represents incompetence. 

She also said something about a Biden having been in the WH in 2009 when we were still in a state of crisis. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

The woman on MSNBC said market upheaval and the coronavirus threat helped Biden in the primary today If I understand her correctly, when people get scared they seek normalcy and Biden represents it. Sanders represents great change. Trump represents incompetence. 

She also said something about a Biden having been in the WH in 2009 when we were still in a state of crisis. 

Msnbc? Woman? are you sure bout that? They have confused gender identity over there.

Just now, Olivaw said:

Oh, thanks. Didn't understand the Panama reference from the first post.

So, yeah, that's not a bad analysis. Trump caused fear. We're not going in a good direction, even with Biden. Biden is a party hack. White guy with no direction.

When Biden goes down to Trump dems here will actually admit that Biden was not up to the task. Mentally. It would have been easier to excuse a loss by Burnie by saying the USA is just not ready for communism. YET. Dems here will still push for the Burn because they are not dems. The goal is to take down the USA because we are illegitimate racists. Dems are looking for a communist like the Burn to take us down to the proper level. Venezuela is a great example of what the Burn wants.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Oh, thanks. Didn't understand the Panama reference from the first post.

So, yeah, that's not a bad analysis. Trump caused fear. We're not going in a good direction, even with Biden. Biden is a party hack. White guy with no direction.

Oops, typo. I meant Obama. My fat thumbs and iPad autocorrect don’t play well.