Tyson Fury Boxing Satanic Ritual !

So here we go again another subliminal message that has escaped the masses once again. Tyson Fury beat Dontay Wilder in Las Vegas last week on Saturday night.  But how did he win ?

Was Wilder really outmatched ?  I beg to differ. From what I could see the man was on something and out of shape. Some say he threw the fight. I don't think he did because he has too much pride

to do that.  Tyson Fury is a ritualist. He is the Gypsy King.   I saw a very dark aura over him that night before the fight. He knew he had the edge because Wilder got worked, spiritually.

The video here explains all.  You dont have to watch all of it right now, but the first 10 minutes pretty much says it all.  Tell me what you got from this.  

14 minutes ago, Hankk said:

yes making up Excuses why someone lost has been going on for a long time in sports.

Excuses. I suggest you do some research my friend about the secret society and their rituals that go on during sports and worldly events.

12 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

He licked blood off of Wilder....everyone saw it

Yes.  It was definitely a ritualistic ordeal.  Reptilians love blood because this is how they maintain their own equilibrium and youth.

Those who are in the occult know that this is true.  

6 minutes ago, zarus said:

Yes.  It was definitely a ritualistic ordeal.  Reptilians love blood because this is how they maintain their own equilibrium and youth.

Those who are in the occult know that this is true.  

Im not versed in any of that....but who knows.  I did see him lick Wilder though.  No question.

I have an acquaintance who is into the 'reptilian' discussion of evil.  He uses this as an example of reptilian leadership...im not trolling. 

I have no idea of the reptile stuff....but any one who has an 'orgasm' over death and murder is a sick creature

Image result for hillary we came we saw he died gif