Jump to content

7 Reasons the Left's Hatred of Trump Is So Deep


Buffalo
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Terry Paulson
|
Posted: Feb 24, 2020 12:01 AM
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.
 
7 Reasons the Left's Hatred of Trump Is So Deep

Source: AP Photo/Evan Vucci

  
 

President Trump’s popularity is higher than before the Democrats' impeachment debacle began, and that continues to frustrate and outrage the leftists in our midst.

 

Like Wile E. Coyote learns over-and-over again, no matter what he does, the Roadrunner just keeps tweeting on down the road at record speed. They’ve worked to impeach Trump since he took office and finally achieved it, only to have him exonerated by the Senate. They’ve mocked him, his tweets, and his priorities. They’ve drowned him in negative media coverage. They’ve called him a narcissist, a tyrant, and an uncaring fraud. But nothing is working, and the rage in the social media just grows by the day as there are growing signs that no Democrat is in a position to stop his march to a second term.

Why such deep hatred?

1. Nothing works in derailing this president, and it’s driving leftists crazy. From accusation after accusation spread by an anti-Trump media to flimsy articles of impeachment, their attacks miss the mark. Now, just months before an election, Trump’s supporters, like mad hornets, are ready to rush to the polls to give their verdict to the Democrats’ impeachment fiasco.

2. Leftists realize that many voted for Trump because they wanted anyone but Hillary Clinton. But now, his supporters are amazed at how much this street-fighting outsider has been able to get done! He’s delivered what many past Republicans have just succeeded in talking about. From cutting taxes and regulations to stimulating our economy and from appointing conservative federal judges to fostering energy independence, supporters can’t wait to see what Trump can accomplish in a second term. The left is frustrated that Trump has delivered a track record that’s hard to beat.

 

3. The left has run up against a president where name-calling doesn’t work. Trump doesn’t care if he’s not liked by the left or the “fake” news. His enemies keep trying to find something he’s done that will stick. But when leftists level an attack, it’s like water rolling off a duck’s back. His opponents look at each other in amazement with but one plea—“Quick! Go find something else before the election!”

4. Trump bypasses the media and goes directly to the people. He’s not dependent upon a hostile media to get his message out. Trump’s tweets and rallies keep his faithful fed with the information he wants them to celebrate. He doesn’t let Democrats get away with their lies. Trump lets voters know that America is exceptional, that patriotism is good, that all lives matter, and that jobs matter to all races, genders, or classes.

5. Trump is piece by piece dismantling the socialist, entitlement transformation President Obama started to build. With Democratic candidates moving further to the left and talking “democratic” socialism, President Trump has made it clear—"America will never be a socialist country!” The people who earn their way by working hard in America have a champion committed to protecting them from the selfish takers who would rather live off of someone else’s hard work.

 

6. President Trump is taking on the task of getting rid of the “deep state” bureaucrats embedded in the federal government. The democratic stronghold of overpaid bureaucrats around Washington are afraid. He’s promised to fire those who are not necessary and end duplication of departments and programs. That means getting rid of more unnecessary regulations and the overpaid busybodies who enforce them.

 

7. While Democrats talk about giving benefits to illegal aliens, President Trump talks about continuing to build his border wall and updating America’s immigration process. Citizenship counts and should not be granted easily. He values immigration and what legal immigrants should and can bring to our country to make America stronger but has no plans on making it easy on illegal immigrants.

In short, leftists are fuming. Their Trump Derangement Syndrome is giving them headaches that are showing no signs of going away. With his growing popularity and their uninspiring, progressive candidates, Democrats are feeling helpless and increasingly hopeless. If conservatives were facing a liberal president as effective in transforming America as Trump is in preserving it, we’d feel the same way. Let’s do everything we can to keep this man in office and, this election, give him control of the House and the Senate. He deserves four more years, and America’s future depends on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

nice fluff piece. except trump is still under 50%

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

 
DATES
POLLSTER
GRADE SAMPLE
WEIGHT
APPROVE
APPROVE
DISAPPROVE
DISAPPROVE
  ADJUSTED ADJUSTED NET APPROVAL
Feb. 19-23
2/19-23
Rasmussen Reports/Pulse Opinion Research
C+
1,500 LV
0.81
49%
50%
 
45%
51%
-6
Feb. 19-21
2/19-21
YouGov
B-
732 RV
0.17
42%
56%
 
41%
56%
-15
Feb. 18-20
2/18-20
YouGov
B-
775 RV
0.16
43%
54%
 
42%
54%
-12
Feb. 17-20
2/17-20
American Research Group
B
993 RV
1.26
36%
60%
 
38%
57%
-19
Feb. 18-19
2/18-19
Ipsos
B-
951 RV
0.79
43%
55%
 
43%
53%
-10
Feb. 19-23
2/19-23
Rasmussen Reports/Pulse Opinion Research
C+
1,500 LV
0.81
49%
50%
 
43%
52%
-9
Feb. 19-21
2/19-21
YouGov
B-
1,000 A
0.18
41%
53%
 
42%
55%
-14
Feb. 18-20
2/18-20
YouGov
B-
1,000 A
0.17
41%
52%
 
42%
54%
-13
Feb. 17-20
2/17-20
American Research Group
B
1,100 A
1.34
37%
59%
 
39%
56%
-18
Feb. 18-19
2/18-19
Ipsos
B-
1,113 A
0.84
41%
56%
 
42%
55%
-13
Feb. 19-21
2/19-21
YouGov
B-
1,000 A
0.20
41%
53%
 
41%
56%
-15
Feb. 18-20
2/18-20
YouGov
B-
1,000 A
0.18
41%
52%
 
41%
55%
-14
Feb. 17-20
2/17-20
American Research Group
B
1,100 A
1.34
37%
59%
 
38%
57%
-19
Feb. 18-19
2/18-19
Ipsos
B-
1,113 A
0.84
41%
56%
 
41%
55%
-14
Feb. 17-19
2/17-19
YouGov
B-
1,000 A
0.16
44%
49%
 
44%
52%
-8
Show more polls
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Dislike how he's disabling SS.  I once had hopes of an ok retirement.  

Now planning on working until I die on the job.

Trump is merely proposing ways to cut down on Social Security disability fraud. Why do you have a problem with that? Or are you so goddamn brainwashed not to know that i what he is trying to do, stupid? You misinfomed fool.

 

THE TRUMP administration is working on a proposal that would allow it to monitor the social media accounts of disability benefit recipients in an effort to crack down on fraudulent disability claims.

In its budget request last year, Social Security said it would investigate whether monitoring social media accounts could "increase program integrity and expedite the identification of fraud," according to The New York Times, which first reported on the proposal. Since then, the White House has been working with officials to further outline the proposed program, sources told the Times.

 

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-03-11/trump-administration-wants-to-monitor-disability-recipients-social-media-accounts

 

President-elect Donald Trump has said he plans to cut Social Security benefits.

See Example(s)
Rumor has it Trump stated he would cut social security. True or False?
Is it true that Trump plans to reduce Social Security by one third?
There is an internet article saying that Donald Trump feels a moral obligation to cut social security. An unnamed source is quoted.

COLLECTED VIA E-MAIL, DECEMBER 2016

Rating

rating-false.png
False

Snopes

 

Goddam you moonbatty sh!tstains are so indoctrinated that you believe anything the left says. Pitiful...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, harryramar said:

nice fluff piece. except trump is still under 50%

 

Fu(k the left biased polling. Means nothing. They all had the many titted empress as the anointed one and she got her fat ass kicked and handed to her by Trump...LOL!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

Trump is merely proposing ways to cut down on Social Security disability fraud. Why do you have a problem with that? Or are you so goddamn brainwashed not to know that i what he is trying to do, stupid? You misinfomed fool.

 

THE TRUMP administration is working on a proposal that would allow it to monitor the social media accounts of disability benefit recipients in an effort to crack down on fraudulent disability claims.

In its budget request last year, Social Security said it would investigate whether monitoring social media accounts could "increase program integrity and expedite the identification of fraud," according to The New York Times, which first reported on the proposal. Since then, the White House has been working with officials to further outline the proposed program, sources told the Times.

 

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-03-11/trump-administration-wants-to-monitor-disability-recipients-social-media-accounts

 

President-elect Donald Trump has said he plans to cut Social Security benefits.

See Example(s)
Rumor has it Trump stated he would cut social security. True or False?
Is it true that Trump plans to reduce Social Security by one third?
There is an internet article saying that Donald Trump feels a moral obligation to cut social security. An unnamed source is quoted.

COLLECTED VIA E-MAIL, DECEMBER 2016

Rating

rating-false.png
False

Snopes

 

Goddam you moonbatty sh!tstains are so indoctrinated that you believe anything the left says. Pitiful...

Has nothing to do with retirement.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Has nothing to do with retirement.  

That is because he is not proposing any changes in retirement. See, that is more propaganda that the your leftist media rams up your asss and you believe it. I said that TRUMP's proposed cuts are to try and eliminate BILLIONS in Social Security  FRAUD. Can you comprehend that, idiot?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buffalo said:

That is because he is not proposing any changes in retirement. See, that is more propaganda that the your leftist media rams up your asss and you believe it. I said that TRUMP's proposed cuts are to try and eliminate BILLIONS in Social Security  FRAUD. Can you comprehend that, idiot?

I remember when Obama tried to do the same thing and you guys FREAKED out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Raggamuffin favors the right.

Sh!ttybeer, did I say anything about a left or right favoring poll? I said the ALL the biased polls had the many titted empress as the annointed one and Trump handed her her asss. THAT made all those polls favoring the many titted empress WRONG!  I would suspect that the polls are still wrong.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I remember when Obama tried to do the same thing and you guys FREAKED out.

DEFLECTING, DEFLECTING, DEFLECTING...I was not on this forum when his oliness proposed to cut out Medicare fraud and was falsely accused of cutting said Medicare. You can't include me in your screed.

Trump is NOT cutting Social Security benefits or Social Security Disability benefit to those that deserve them. He is proposing to cut out the BILLIONS in FRAUD!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Dislike how he's disabling SS.  I once had hopes of an ok retirement.  

Now planning on working until I die on the job.

It being used for illegals out of the general fund placing Government IOUS as the value of the SS system.  sure, nobody knows because everyone believes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sole result said:

It being used for illegals out of the general fund placing Government IOUS as the value of the SS system.  sure, nobody knows because everyone believes.

That is a good thing!!! Goddamn illegal aliens do not deserve Social Security much lees any SS disability. Deport them ALL!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

That is a good thing!!! Goddamn illegal aliens do not deserve Social Security much lees any SS disability. Deport them ALL!!!

What is nothing at all? something that never naturally exists as universally present.  Context suggesting life is larger than eternally changing population so far. what do people give up on to make reality really take place as historically managed so far?

 

Trying to make life easier using hypothetical values isn't a bad thing until........Nobody is allowed to be honest about how life is limited to reproductive positions in plain sight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

DEFLECTING, DEFLECTING, DEFLECTING...I was not on this forum when his oliness proposed to cut out Medicare fraud and was falsely accused of cutting said Medicare. You can't include me in your screed.

Trump is NOT cutting Social Security benefits or Social Security Disability benefit to those that deserve them. He is proposing to cut out the BILLIONS in FRAUD!

Awww, Generalizing only counts for your opinions only?  Hilarious since you started this thread with a massive generalization.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Buffalo said:

Trump doesn’t care if he’s not liked by the left or the “fake” news.

 

 

There may nothing more incorrect said for decades to come. He cares and cares deeply what people say or think about him. His tweets provide thousands of examples of this. Yes, the media is obsessed with him. However, he does not have to respond to every slight (real or perceived)..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

He is a toddler. He has such a big ego he has to make something up for every attack. He likes to play the victim also. 

Oh, yes he does like to play victim. It takes two to tango. Both him and the media can't help themselves. They could easily quite the side-show circus act but Americans apparently like it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...