Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

The rights dilema

jbander

It is really a shame that conservatives don't have a party to work with, in 2020 there is two party's, Democrats and the hate party. We need the voice of conservatism not the voice of hatred. These Nazi wannabees poison the very soil we stand on.

11 minutes ago, jbander said:

It is really a shame that conservatives don't have a party to work with, in 2020 there is two party's, Democrats and the hate party. We need the voice of conservatism not the voice of hatred. These Nazi wannabees poison the very soil we stand on.

How many incidents of conservatives assaulting Clinton/Bernie/Biden supporters in the last few years?

1 minute ago, kking said:

How many incidents of conservatives assaulting Clinton/Bernie/Biden supporters in the last few years?

We can answer that so simply and explain in total your point you are trying to make . This says it all , nothing else has to be said . In 2018 50 Americans were killed in hate crimes , non by Antifa, non by Muslims, none by Mexicans, none by blacks, none by the left, every single on was killed by right wingers , that 50 for 50 and without a doubt this defines who this hate group the right  calls a party is.  Is that the point you are trying to make, you people are hateful, ugly ,cruel and evil and nothing defines that more than this fact. So thanks for bringing it up.

Just now, jbander said:

We can answer that so simply and explain in total your point you are trying to make . This says it all , nothing else has to be said . In 2018 50 Americans were killed in hate crimes , non by Antifa, non by Muslims, none by Mexicans, none by blacks, none by the left, every single on was killed by right wingers , that 50 for 50 and without a doubt this defines who this hate group the right  calls a party is.  Is that the point you are trying to make, you people are hateful, ugly ,cruel and evil and nothing defines that more than this fact. So thanks for bringing it up.

Source?

3 minutes ago, kking said:

Source?

I'll gladly give you the source that you will deny what ever I show you , if you say that the right is evil and a killing machine if this statistic is right. You can't get around this idiot, you own it and it defines who you people are 100%. If anyone else wants this information PM me.

1 minute ago, jbander said:

I'll gladly give you the source that you will deny what ever I show you , if you say that the right is evil and a killing machine if this statistic is right. You can't get around this idiot, you own it and it defines who you people are 100%. If anyone else wants this information PM me.

Lots of talking, no sourcing. Just post the source if you have it.

Just now, jbander said:

Sad democrats support killing thousands of unborn babies each and every year!!!

46 minutes ago, jbander said:

Have you heard the Dems calling each other racist?