Biden says Russia is working to prevent him from getting the nomination

drvoke

Image result for 'They like Bernie': Biden says Russia working to prevent him from getting nomination

Putin likes Trump and Bernie. He dislikes Biden for some reason. Joe is firmly convinced, and that is good enough for me. He has a great deal of experience in politics. Being in Washington this long, he knows a rat when he smells one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/they-like-bernie-biden-says-russia-working-to-prevent-him-from-getting-nomination/ar-BB10iNZt?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article at above link)

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday that Russians have worked to block him from winning the Democratic nomination while favoring Sen. Bernie Sanders.

"The Russians don't want me to be the nominee," Biden said, "they like Bernie."After leading in virtually every poll on the national race for his party's nomination for most of 2019, Biden has fallen behind Sanders in most recent polls. And Sanders has won two of the first three primary contests, while Biden has yet to win a state and performed below expectations in Iowa and New Hampshire. 

When asked if he could stop Sanders, Biden insisted he was still "the best guy to beat Trump" before claiming the Russians were working against him. 

"They spent a lot of money on bots on Facebook and they've been taken down saying Biden is a bad guy. They don't want Biden running," Biden said of the Russians. "No one's helping me to try to get the nomination." 

"Some of the ugly stuff on the internet attributed to our campaign may well not be coming from real supporters," Sanders said. 

Biden appeared unconvinced. 

"Well, look, the people that occupied my office, maybe they were Russians. I don't know," Biden said, referring to Sanders supporters who were arrested in January for refusing to leave Biden's Des Moines campaign headquarters.  

"This is not the stuff that we've done in Democratic primaries before," Biden said. 

"The President is angry because the intelligence community, in fact, informed Bernie Sanders and I guess others and members of the Intelligence Committee that, in fact, the Russians want to see Trump reelected," Biden said. "And they also like Bernie. Me, not so much."

"Of course, it stands to reason that they want Donald Trump reelected, because he has been a gift to Russia," Murphy said. "He has essentially ceded the Middle East to Russian interests. He has accomplished more in the undermining of NATO than Russia has in the last 20 years. And he continues to effectively deny that they have an ongoing political operation here in the United States that, by and large, is intended to support Donald Trump and his allies." 

Though O'Brien insisted the administration has done everything it can to prevent foreign election interference, Biden agreed with Murphy's assessment. 

"Every intelligence agency has told them they continue to be engaged in this activity," Biden said of the administration's response to Russian meddling. "There is not any question anymore. There's never been a question for the last three years. And what's he doing? Zero. What is the Republican leadership.

Image result for biden angry

"Russia fears me."

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Image result for 'They like Bernie': Biden says Russia working to prevent him from getting nomination

Putin likes Trump and Bernie. He dislikes Biden for some reason. Joe is firmly convinced, and that is good enough for me. He has a great deal of experience in politics. Being in Washington this long, he knows a rat when he smells one.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/they-like-bernie-biden-says-russia-working-to-prevent-him-from-getting-nomination/ar-BB10iNZt?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article at above link)

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday that Russians have worked to block him from winning the Democratic nomination while favoring Sen. Bernie Sanders.

"The Russians don't want me to be the nominee," Biden said, "they like Bernie."After leading in virtually every poll on the national race for his party's nomination for most of 2019, Biden has fallen behind Sanders in most recent polls. And Sanders has won two of the first three primary contests, while Biden has yet to win a state and performed below expectations in Iowa and New Hampshire. 

When asked if he could stop Sanders, Biden insisted he was still "the best guy to beat Trump" before claiming the Russians were working against him. 

"They spent a lot of money on bots on Facebook and they've been taken down saying Biden is a bad guy. They don't want Biden running," Biden said of the Russians. "No one's helping me to try to get the nomination." 

"Some of the ugly stuff on the internet attributed to our campaign may well not be coming from real supporters," Sanders said. 

Biden appeared unconvinced. 

"Well, look, the people that occupied my office, maybe they were Russians. I don't know," Biden said, referring to Sanders supporters who were arrested in January for refusing to leave Biden's Des Moines campaign headquarters.  

"This is not the stuff that we've done in Democratic primaries before," Biden said. 

"The President is angry because the intelligence community, in fact, informed Bernie Sanders and I guess others and members of the Intelligence Committee that, in fact, the Russians want to see Trump reelected," Biden said. "And they also like Bernie. Me, not so much."

"Of course, it stands to reason that they want Donald Trump reelected, because he has been a gift to Russia," Murphy said. "He has essentially ceded the Middle East to Russian interests. He has accomplished more in the undermining of NATO than Russia has in the last 20 years. And he continues to effectively deny that they have an ongoing political operation here in the United States that, by and large, is intended to support Donald Trump and his allies." 

Though O'Brien insisted the administration has done everything it can to prevent foreign election interference, Biden agreed with Murphy's assessment. 

"Every intelligence agency has told them they continue to be engaged in this activity," Biden said of the administration's response to Russian meddling. "There is not any question anymore. There's never been a question for the last three years. And what's he doing? Zero. What is the Republican leadership.

Image result for biden angry

"Russia fears me."

"Let's wait 2yrs. until the Mueller Report comes out.

Then we will impeach him".

Rachel Maddow.

Have a nice evening...…..(loser)………..🍸

23 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Sanders will win even if it's write-in.

712 Super Delegates.

They are whores.   They will sell-out to the Bloomberg dollar bill.  

They are  whores.  They will over-ride the Bernie delegates, even if Bernie gets 51%.

Have a nice evening...…(loser)………….🍸