Spanky Trump's CURRENT Tantrum

hqdefault.jpg

Trumps Post-Impeachment Actions Are

ABOUT VENGEANCE

February 20, 2020

"Distinguishing retribution from revenge helps clarify Trump’s post-impeachment actions, such as abruptly ending the National Security Council assignment of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and recalling European Union Ambassador Gordon Sondland.

Trump is striking out at his perceived enemies because of their disloyalty to him, not because they did anything unjust or immoral."

How To Put An End To Difficult Behavior

time-donald-trump-widdle-man-baby-242347

• 1 month later...

Crybaby.jpg?1473527471

Trump Complains He Wasnt Thanked For

Forgoing Presidential Salary

March 22, 2020

"Trump was asked by Washington Post reporter Seung Min Kim about the coronavirus stimulus bill that was blocked by Senate Democrats on Sunday night — and whether he would commit publicly that none of that taxpayer money will go towards your personal properties.”

In response, Trump said that nobody cared when he committed to forgo the $400,000 presidential salary.

yea-yea-whatever-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nobody said thank you,” Trump said. Nobody said thank you very much.”   pouty-smiley-emoticon.gif

But I guarantee if I took it, you would go after me, you in particular would go after me like crazy,”  crying-baby-smiley-emoticon.gifTrump said to Kim of the salary. He refrained from committing to the reporter’s premise that none of his properties would receive bailout money."

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

He claimed that he would donate his salary to charity. He has announced to whom he was donating it once, so far.

Every time he goes golfing, the Secret Service expenses pay his resort a shItload of money.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ya' gotta wonder how close Spanky is, to paying-off Putie....so-as-to avoid the penalty-fees.