Glad Sanders is winning

37 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

What about Good ole 'Classic" Liberalism..

I dunno some many years ago when I first signed up on this site was quite a debate about that..

Ya well.....Too many entitlement monkeys have been birthed since that feel like they're entitled to free:

healthcare

college

earnings

housing

shelter

phones

food 

The government is not your parent unless you're in protective custody as a minor and I don't think you want to know how horrible a job the state does of "raising" children. Most will spend their lives institutionalized and incapable of caring for themselves. 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Ya well.....Too many entitlement monkeys have been birthed since that feel like they're entitled to free:

healthcare

college

earnings

housing

shelter

phones

food 

The government is not your parent unless you're in protective custody as a minor and I don't think you want to know how horrible a job the state does of "raising" children. Most will spend their lives institutionalized and incapable of caring for themselves. 

Did it ever occur to ya that many people have no business breeding in the first place but they still do...

Take my folks for example they had me. 

And we as a Society encourage this bad behavior and through our Tax System we even Reward it at the State and Federal levels

Then those kids get set in front of the TV Set or these days a Smart Phone and vegetate doing nothing but filling they're minds with aimless filth...

Mommy and Daddy are too busy working to keep up with the ever rising cost of living and sometimes at war with eachother and not even worried about the kids..

Eventually they become "Feral"

26 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

Did it ever occur to ya that many people have no business breeding in the first place but they still do...

And we as a Society encourage this bad behavior and through our Tax System we even Reward it at the State and Federal levels

Then those kids get set in front of the TV Set or these days a Smart Phone and vegetate doing nothing but filling they're minds with aimless filth...

Mommy and Daddy are too busy working to keep up with the ever rising cost of living and sometimes at war with eachother and not even worried about the kids..

Sure. Work acute psych for adolescences. 😂 I'd actually support a mandatory sterilization until you're licensed by the state to have children. You have to prove you're financially, physically and mentally capable of raising children without any help from the state in order to be licensed. 

4 hours ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

Democrats deserve Sanders as their nominee.  I won't vote for a communist in 2020, but I am glad the majority of Democrats have a candidate who represents their views.  Hillary was always such a sh1tbag.

If you voted Trump you voted for a Nazi Communist ......... 

I like that Bernie is doing well ......

8 hours ago, Karl Childers said:

Somebody need to pay for my 15 kids - YouTube I rest my case. I mean, do these people even associate pregnancy with sex?

On 2/22/2020 at 9:56 PM, jrock2310 said:

I love how the A.D.D just took over and diverted to Hillary out of nowhere.

Sorry if you can't follow the hidden implication of that shift in thought.  If you were more nuanced you would have understood that I implied that Hillary stole the previous primary; thus denying Bernie his chance.  Establishment trickery aside, I don't think SC is enough to save the confabulating windbag known as Joe Biden.

Let's put Bernie In The White House !!!

NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE I WANT SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR MY TAX DOLLARS.

I DON'T WANT MY TAX DOLLARS PAYING:

- FOR PREFERENTIAL TAX CODES FOR THE WEALTHY

- FOR INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES 

- FOR WORLD WIDE OIL CONTROL WARS

- FOR CORPORATE WELFARE

- FOR TRUMP DEFENSE LAWYERS

- FOR A WALL

- FOR SPLITTING UP FAMILIES AND LOCKING UP CHILDREN

- FOR PRIVATIZATION FUNDING AND GUARANTEED PRIVATIZATION PROFITS = SCHOOL VOUCHERS

- FOR SHORING UP THE MEDICAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY

- FOR BAILING OUT CORRUPT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

- ETC ETC ETC

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE USA GOVERNMENT COULD WELL AFFORD SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR ALL OF WE TAXPAYERS SIMPLY BY

ELIMINATING ALL OF THE ABOVE = RESPONSIBLY MANAGING THE PEOPLE'S TAX DOLLARS

Using tax dollars for Single Payer Health insurance brings the tax dollars home to the taxpayers in addition to creating millions of new jobs in addition to never paying premiums per se, deductibles and co-pays again = pays for itself!!!!!

33 minutes ago, merrill said:

Let's put Bernie In The White House !!!

NO ONE HAS ASKED FOR GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE I WANT SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR MY TAX DOLLARS.

I DON'T WANT MY TAX DOLLARS PAYING:

- FOR PREFERENTIAL TAX CODES FOR THE WEALTHY

- FOR INVADING OTHER COUNTRIES 

- FOR WORLD WIDE OIL CONTROL WARS

- FOR CORPORATE WELFARE

- FOR TRUMP DEFENSE LAWYERS

- FOR A WALL

- FOR SPLITTING UP FAMILIES AND LOCKING UP CHILDREN

- FOR PRIVATIZATION FUNDING AND GUARANTEED PRIVATIZATION PROFITS = SCHOOL VOUCHERS

- FOR SHORING UP THE MEDICAL INSURANCE INDUSTRY

- FOR BAILING OUT CORRUPT FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

- ETC ETC ETC

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE USA GOVERNMENT COULD WELL AFFORD SINGLE PAYER INSURANCE FOR ALL OF WE TAXPAYERS SIMPLY BY

ELIMINATING ALL OF THE ABOVE = RESPONSIBLY MANAGING THE PEOPLE'S TAX DOLLARS

Using tax dollars for Single Payer Health insurance brings the tax dollars home to the taxpayers in addition to creating millions of new jobs in addition to never paying premiums per se, deductibles and co-pays again = pays for itself!!!!!

That's why the government is using private insurance to cut costs. 

16 hours ago, EmperorTrump2020 said:

Sorry if you can't follow the hidden implication of that shift in thought.  If you were more nuanced you would have understood that I implied that Hillary stole the previous primary; thus denying Bernie his chance.  Establishment trickery aside, I don't think SC is enough to save the confabulating windbag known as Joe Biden.

No, she didn’t.

Bye bye.