Trumpy and Nixon

2 hours ago, pwkbirdie56 said:

2020-02-22_11-24-55

Hillary learned how to frame a President with Nixon, practiced it on Trump, her network created the hoax of WMD in Iraq to discredit Republicans so Hillary could have run 2008, but Obama won instead which really didn't change the outcome regardless he or she was in office since the same administration tactics were that of Bill Clinton's occupancy.  16 years of the Clinton political machine over the last 27. 

Oh how history is putting actual events back together again in the last 3 years.

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

Prove it you liberal asswipe...

DUCKIE DUCKIE DUCKIE...THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH ASSWIPE ...THAT'S GOT TO BE AT LEAST 10,000 TIMES DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ELSE EVEN THE DUMBEST STUPID ASSSES DO BETTER THAN YOU...

HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIVED IN THE MOBILE HOME...I'LL BET ALL YOUR LIFE WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A BLACK MOBILE HOME PARK TO LIVE IN...DID YOUR WIFE WANT TO SINCE YOU HAVE SUCH A TINY LITTLE DICK HUH

4 minutes ago, jimjc said:

DUCKIE DUCKIE DUCKIE...THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH ASSWIPE ...THAT'S GOT TO BE AT LEAST 10,000 TIMES DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ELSE EVEN THE DUMBEST STUPID ASSSES DO BETTER THAN YOU...

HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIVED IN THE MOBILE HOME...I'LL BET ALL YOUR LIFE WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A BLACK MOBILE HOME PARK TO LIVE IN...DID YOUR WIFE WANT TO SINCE YOU HAVE SUCH A TINY LITTLE DICK HUH

You sound like evince now.

3 hours ago, jimjc said:

I still don't see proof!!!

10 hours ago, Duck615 said:

fukk you 

GTFO out of my country you faggot liberal asswipe...

RussianDisinformation

What is your fascination with faggots and asses?...In nearly every pot you say something of a homosexual nature.

and thats not all.....feces also

Room Idiot615

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...