The Difference Between a Genealogist & A Gynecologist

3 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

A genealogist looks up the family tree; a gynecologist looks up the family bush.

ancestral lineage of the same species vs ever changing birth canals of the next generation.

Your method only pictures the currently spaced apart 4 generations present, the root system out of sight covers inception to current conceptions changing shape and form as formed in reproductive order now, from now on.

Suspended in animation of perpetual changing total sum not existing beyond currently occupying space as reproduced so far from now on until not anymore reproductins reproducting a population of this species again. Never did, currently doing, won't ever happen again.  past, present, future, yesterday, today, tomorrow.

inception to conception, dead decomposed,  extinction of reproducers.   You all better figure out why time table logistics always leaves out 2/3 of life in the facts governing social outcomes from now on?

Get humor bait and swtich though.

Nothing funnier than an intellectual predator caught in their own trap.

On 2/22/2020 at 12:06 PM, sole result said:

ancestral lineage of the same species vs ever changing birth canals of the next generation.

Your method only pictures the currently spaced apart 4 generations present, the root system out of sight covers inception to current conceptions changing shape and form as formed in reproductive order now, from now on.

Suspended in animation of perpetual changing total sum not existing beyond currently occupying space as reproduced so far from now on until not anymore reproductins reproducting a population of this species again. Never did, currently doing, won't ever happen again.  past, present, future, yesterday, today, tomorrow.

inception to conception, dead decomposed,  extinction of reproducers.   You all better figure out why time table logistics always leaves out 2/3 of life in the facts governing social outcomes from now on?

Get humor bait and swtich though.

Nothing funnier than an intellectual predator caught in their own trap.

IT'S JUST A JOKE ! What's with the cosmic reply? What, too many meds, or not enough?

4 hours ago, AnotherJim said:

IT'S JUST A JOKE ! What's with the cosmic reply? What, too many meds, or not enough?

Beegee's "Started a joke that got the whole world crying.". ancestrally. Real practical joke making facts validate make believe life is larger than reproductively here historically and current events.

Like all practical jokers do, is make everyone else pay for their humor.  Just repaying the eternal debt I owe to those engineering a social narrative that last generations from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/22/2020 at 7:03 AM, AnotherJim said:

A genealogist looks up the family tree; a gynecologist looks up the family bush.

A plane has five passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, and a ten year old school girl. The plane is about to crash and there is only four parachutes.
Dr Fauci, said “I need one, I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He straps on a parachute and jumps.
The pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.
Hillary said ‘‘I need one, I’m the smartest woman in the United States.” she takes one and jumps.
President Trump pauses for a moment and then turns to the 10-year-old. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only starting". The child replies, "Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest woman in the United States took my school backpack.