Jump to content

2 Mins of rushTheDruggie...Dem Intell Fooled bush/cheney/Neo-Cons about Iraqs WMD


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I were rush limburger I would be making peace with god rather than stirring up the masses of morons with his hate.

then again he is the one who will have to account for his actions when he checks out, and the excuses won't fly.

how do fake Christians reconcile his sowing the seeds of discord with the words of their own bible?

 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poor beanie.

 

He's just WAY TOO STUPID to realize that O'Donnell is SPRAYING THE BULLSCHIT PROPAGANDA so thick that it a CLOUD COVER OF SMOKE BEING BLOWN UP THE SCHITSTAIN'S ASS!!!
 

O'Donnell?? Really beanie??? The PROVEN LIAR O'Donnell???

 

MAYBE we could have some Madcow and her BREATH TAKING REPORTING of "Donald Trump's Taxes" that PROVED he PAID A LOT OF TAXES.

 

We say you MORONS masturbating to THAT ONE for DAYS up to the show!!! And you got sooooooo close to ejaculating, but Madcow smacked your little hand!!!

 

THAT WAS a hoot.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

if I were rush limburger I would be making peace with god rather than stirring up the masses of morons with his hate.

then again he is the one who will have to account for his actions when he checks out, and the excuses won't fly.

how do fake Christians reconcile his sowing the seeds of discord with the words of their own bible?

 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

 

You left off the AMEN part.

 

Tell us what JESUS had to say about the PHARISEES. You know, the ones who POINTED OUT ALL THAT SIN IN THEIR SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

You left off the AMEN part.

 

Tell us what JESUS had to say about the PHARISEES. You know, the ones who POINTED OUT ALL THAT SIN IN THEIR SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!

 

 

 

 

your side is the side that claims you are going to heaven and all the dems are going to hell. that makes you the pharisees that jesus warned us about.

ooops. 

oh by the way, did you support the Iraq war or not. you fled like a thief in the night when I confronted you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

if I were rush limburger I would be making peace with god rather than stirring up the masses of morons with his hate.

then again he is the one who will have to account for his actions when he checks out, and the excuses won't fly.

how do fake Christians reconcile his sowing the seeds of discord with the words of their own bible?

 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

 

What about Bernie and squid pro quo Joe,  80 years is to old to be running for president

with classing and grouping ideas that Cambodia used to exterminate people etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chongo said:

 

What about Bernie and squid pro quo Joe,  80 years is to old to be running for president

with classing and grouping ideas that Cambodia used to exterminate people etc.

fake Christianity is a mental illness where the patient follows rightist political dogma while believing that he is following jesus .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

your side is the side that claims you are going to heaven and all the dems are going to hell. that makes you the pharisees that jesus warned us about.

ooops. 

oh by the way, did you support the Iraq war or not. you fled like a thief in the night when I confronted you.

 

Nope. Not true.

 

But YOU are on the PHARISEES SIDE and you should tell us what JESUS had to say about HYPOCRITES AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! You know, what you are.

 

You left off the AMEN again.

 

Your claim of "running" is far from truth. I don't sit here all day and wait on your MORONIC QUESTIONS, NOR do I feel obligated to answer ANYTHING you ask!! There is FAR MORE  PLEASURABLE AND IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE TO DO THAT SIT HERE AND PLAY YOUR PISSING UP A ROPE GAMES!!!

 

When YOU tell us what JESUS said about the SELF RIGHTEOUS PHARISEES, one of your kind, THEN we might answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

Nope. Not true.

 

But YOU are on the PHARISEES SIDE and you should tell us what JESUS had to say about HYPOCRITES AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! You know, what you are.

 

You left off the AMEN again.

 

Your claim of "running" is far from truth. I don't sit here all day and wait on your MORONIC QUESTIONS, NOR do I feel obligated to answer ANYTHING you ask!! There is FAR MORE  PLEASURABLE AND IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE TO DO THAT SIT HERE AND PLAY YOUR PISSING UP A ROPE GAMES!!!

 

When YOU tell us what JESUS said about the SELF RIGHTEOUS PHARISEES, one of your kind, THEN we might answer.

then answer the question..did you support the Iraq war or not?

stand up for your beliefs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chongo said:

 

Christianity is not a gang, Christianity is voluntary.

and only you are going to heaven because you are so pure. hahahahhahaaha

sorry but take an issue and you side with rightist dogma over jesus.

if you didn't you could never support  a person like trump. sorry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

then answer the question..did you support the Iraq war or not?

stand up for your beliefs 

 

I heard the DHumocraps and the REPUBLICANS make a good case for ending Iraq's efforts to cause unrest in the region and that WMD's were being further developed.

 

I ALSO heard the case that they were HIDING THEM and they needed to be found and destroyed.

 

THAT WAS ON BOTH SIDES. WE HAVE THE VIDEO!!!

 

Now, what I supported was the BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FOUGHT THERE!! The MISSION was important and SUPPORTED BY BOTH DHUMS AND REPUBLICANS!!!

 

PERHAPS the FACTS don't matter to you, but those ARE THE FACTS!!!


MAYBE you would like a few of them???

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

and only you are going to heaven because you are so pure. hahahahhahaaha

sorry but take an issue and you side with rightist dogma over jesus.

if you didn't you could never support  a person like trump. sorry

 

Jesus Condemns the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of Moses

23 Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:

The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. So obey everything they teach you, but don’t do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else.

They pile heavy burdens on people’s shoulders and won’t lift a finger to help. Everything they do is just to show off in front of others. They even make a big show of wearing Scripture verses on their foreheads and arms, and they wear big tassels[a] for everyone to see. They love the best seats at banquets and the front seats in the meeting places. And when they are in the market, they like to have people greet them as their teachers.

But none of you should be called a teacher. You have only one teacher, and all of you are like brothers and sisters. Don’t call anyone on earth your father. All of you have the same Father in heaven. 10 None of you should be called the leader. The Messiah is your only leader. 11 Whoever is the greatest should be the servant of the others. 12 If you put yourself above others, you will be put down. But if you humble yourself, you will be honored.

13-14 You Pharisees and teachers of the Law of Moses are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You lock people out of the kingdom of heaven. You won’t go in yourselves, and you keep others from going in.[b]

15 You Pharisees and teachers of the Law of Moses are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You travel over land and sea to win one follower. And when you have done so, you make that person twice as fit for hell as you are.

16 You are in for trouble! You are supposed to lead others, but you are blind. You teach that it doesn’t matter if a person swears by the temple. But you say that it does matter if someone swears by the gold in the temple. 17 You blind fools! Which is greater, the gold or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

18 You also teach that it doesn’t matter if a person swears by the altar. But you say that it does matter if someone swears by the gift on the altar. 19 Are you blind? Which is more important, the gift or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Anyone who swears by the altar also swears by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple also swears by God, who lives there. 22 To swear by heaven is the same as swearing by God’s throne and by the one who sits on that throne.

23 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You give God a tenth of the spices from your garden, such as mint, dill, and cumin. Yet you neglect the more important matters of the Law, such as justice, mercy, and faithfulness. These are the important things you should have done, though you should not have left the others undone either. 24 You blind leaders! You strain out a small fly but swallow a camel.

25 You Pharisees and teachers are show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You wash the outside of your cups and dishes, while inside there is nothing but greed and selfishness. 26 You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of a cup, and then the outside will also be clean.

27 You Pharisees and teachers are in for trouble! You’re nothing but show-offs. You’re like tombs that have been whitewashed.[c] On the outside they are beautiful, but inside they are full of bones and filth. 28 That’s what you are like. Outside you look good, but inside you are evil and only pretend to be good.

29 You Pharisees and teachers are nothing but show-offs, and you’re in for trouble! You build monuments for the prophets and decorate the tombs of good people. 30 And you claim that you would not have taken part with your ancestors in killing the prophets. 31 But you prove that you really are the relatives of the ones who killed the prophets. 32 So keep on doing everything they did. 33 You are nothing but snakes and the children of snakes! How can you escape going to hell?

34 I will send prophets and wise people and experts in the Law of Moses to you. But you will kill them or nail them to a cross or beat them in your meeting places or chase them from town to town. 35 That’s why you will be held guilty for the murder of every good person, beginning with the good man Abel. This also includes Barachiah’s son Zechariah,[d] the man you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 I can promise that you people living today will be punished for all these things!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

I heard the DHumocraps and the REPUBLICANS make a good case for ending Iraq's efforts to cause unrest in the region and that WMD's were being further developed.

 

I ALSO heard the case that they were HIDING THEM and they needed to be found and destroyed.

 

THAT WAS ON BOTH SIDES. WE HAVE THE VIDEO!!!

 

Now, what I supported was the BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO FOUGHT THERE!! The MISSION was important and SUPPORTED BY BOTH DHUMS AND REPUBLICANS!!!

 

PERHAPS the FACTS don't matter to you, but those ARE THE FACTS!!!


MAYBE you would like a few of them???

 

 

yeah you supported the war and sending kids to die while you stayed home and hid. then when you found out that it was all based on lies you, like the coward you are, did nothing to hold anyone accountable. you stabbed those kids n the back because you really didn't give a crap about them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone? Hans Blix, UN weapons inspector, said they don't exist. Bush administration said to UN inspectors, get out of Iraq, we're coming in.

 

France said no, it's a mistake to go in. There is nothing there. Remember freedom fries? That is the crap Lintball and the other chicken hawks pushed, when France refused to go along.

 

US even considered sanctions against France when they wouldn't get on the war bandwagon.
And the intel Cheney/Bush used was cooked up.  Powell was furious that he had been used by Cheney/Bush....His reputation SHOT!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...