Jump to content

Commie Russia helping Commie Sanders


Recommended Posts

Commies helping commies.....

 

Bernie Sanders briefed by US officials that Russia is attempting to help his campaign

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/02/21/bernie-sanders-told-russia-helping-presidential-campaign-report/4835049002/

 

 

Bernie Sanders Knew For A Month That Russia Was Helping His Campaign, But Said Nothing

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/02/21/bernie-sanders-knew-for-a-month-that-russia-was-helping-his-campaign-but-said-nothing.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RollingRock said:

Bernie's not a "commie."  You should learn the difference between a 'democratic socialist' and a 'commie.'  You're embarrassing yourself.

 

Liar. Sanders is a communist.

 

He was on the ballot as an elector for a communist party in Vermont: the Socialist Workers Party.

 

Why do you always lie?

 

Talk about being embarrassing.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

Bernie's not a "commie."  You should learn the difference between a 'democratic socialist' and a 'commie.'  You're embarrassing yourself.

And as for commies helping commies, Russia isn't communist neither anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

And as for commies helping commies, Russia isn't communist neither anymore

 

Putin is still helping Sanders. Former KGB agent helping to American populist demagogues.

 

The populist-fascist, Donald J Trump, and his mirror-image twin, the populist-communist Bernie Sanders.

 

Two vile alternatives.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Bernie's not a "commie."  You should learn the difference between a 'democratic socialist' and a 'commie.'  You're embarrassing yourself.

 

You are willing to hang Trump.

But you are going to give Bernie a pass.

What a disgusting HYPOCRITE...…...you turned out to be !!!                           🍸

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

You are willing to hang Trump.

I don't want him hung, I just want him gone from the White House.

 

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

But you are going to give Bernie a pass.

What a disgusting HYPOCRITE...…...you turned out to be !!!                           🍸

Go shove your pissy attitude forcefully up your rectum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

Thanks for the link, TrollCar!  :)  

 

Ha Ha.

 

He was briefed by the FBI and told Russia is helping him again.

 

Nothing new under the sun.

 

Trump/Sanders are Putin's choices.

 

Not mine.

 

Bill  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RollingRock said:

I don't want him hung, I just want him gone from the White House.

 

Go shove your pissy attitude forcefully up your rectum.

 

Aww. Now you want Trump gone. But you didn't even vote.

 

Fuck you!

 

Bill

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I don't want him hung, I just want him gone from the White House.

 

Go shove your pissy attitude forcefully up your rectum.

 

Bernie won't live 5 more years.

Who is his V.P. choice?

This is an extremely important question this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Commies helping commies.....

 

Bernie Sanders briefed by US officials that Russia is attempting to help his campaign

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/02/21/bernie-sanders-told-russia-helping-presidential-campaign-report/4835049002/

 

 

Bernie Sanders Knew For A Month That Russia Was Helping His Campaign, But Said Nothing

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/02/21/bernie-sanders-knew-for-a-month-that-russia-was-helping-his-campaign-but-said-nothing.html

 

How great is this lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...