Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

Oh man an afternoon rally in sin city!

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Lots of black folks there....:lol:

Free true value cigs and natty lite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I wonder how much they were paid to be there.

Same as the left pays for the bused in thugs, protestors,  rioters, and looters, Oh fast track to citizenship for illegals..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I wonder how much they were paid to be there.

Bloomberg isn't paying Repubs....he is paying cuck LIBS...buying an entire party!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I wonder how much they were paid to be there.

 

Trump catered the event, for free, with 100 buckets of Popeye's Fried Chicken.   

Ohhhh…..I am sorry.    Was that politically incorrect?                           🍸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

 

Trump catered the event, for free, with 100 buckets of Popeye's Fried Chicken.   

Ohhhh…..I am sorry.    Was that politically incorrect?                           🍸

mmmm Popeyes is yummlicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, king of the county said:

Oh man an afternoon rally in sin city!

 

I love listening to Trump BUT keeps saying the same chit...everywhere he goes !

 

He needs to come up with some new nicknames...there's plenty of people he can tag !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, king of the county said:

Black guy directly behind Trump and some young female fans

gee one black man in the entire hate fest and he just happened to be seated right behind trump for the cameras to see.

that proves trump and the base are not racist swine.

hahahahahhahahaa

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sole result said:

 Oh fast track to citizenship for illegals..

leave that whore melania out of this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, harryramar said:

gee one black man in the entire hate fest and he just happened to be seated right behind trump for the cameras to see.

that proves trump and the base are not racist swine.

hahahahahhahahaa

 

Correct 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Correct 

but wait, taipan said all negroes are crimnals and savages so why would trump place a criminal and savage right behind him for all to see?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, harryramar said:

but wait, taipan said all negroes are crimnals and savages so why would trump place a criminal and savage right behind him for all to see?

 

He showed up on his own 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

He showed up on his own 

should a crimional and savage be working in the white house instead of attending trump hatefests?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

should a crimional and savage be working in the white house instead of attending trump hatefests?

POOR LYING CRYING LIBERAL ASSWIPE HARRY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...