Jump to content

Jesus is at Center of Coronavirus Outbreak in South Korea


drvoke
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

Image result for jesus South Korea

 

 

 

“This disease outbreak is the work of the devil, which is hellbent on stopping the rapid growth of the Shincheonji, Church of Jesus”  Pastor Phat Dong said in a message to his followers.

 

So the vector for the disease is religious idiocy. That figures.

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/shadowy-church-is-at-center-of-coronavirus-outbreak-in-south-korea/ar-BB10eV9r?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article at above link)

 

 

SEOUL, South Korea — At meetings of the  Shincheonji Church of Jesus, worshipers sit packed together on the floor, forbidden to wear glasses — or face masks. They come to church even when sick, former members say. After services, they split up into groups for Bible study, and then go out into the streets and proselytize.

After the first coronavirus infection was reported among its members, they were told to lie about being followers, by the church  

Now, health officials are zeroing in on the church’s practices as they seek to contain South Korea’s alarming coronavirus outbreak, in which members of Shincheonji and their relatives account for more than two-thirds of the confirmed infections. On Friday, the number of cases in the country soared, second only to mainland China.

More than 400 church members have reported potential symptoms, health officials said, raising the possibility that the nation’s caseload could soon skyrocket further. In response, the government is shutting down thousands of kindergartens, nursing homes and community centers, even banning the outdoor political rallies that are a feature of life in downtown Seoul.

“Unlike other churches, Shincheonji makes its members sit on the floor tightly together during services, in neat ranks and files,” said Lee Ho-yeon, who left the church in 2015. “We were not supposed to have anything on our faces, like glasses or masks. We were trained to sing our hymns loudly.”

“We were taught not to be afraid of illness,” Ms. Lee said. “We were taught not to care about such worldly things like jobs, ambition or passion. Everything was focused on proselytizing, even when we were sick.”

 

 

Image result for jesus South Korea

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

...the work of the devil....

 

When I was a kid...I use to go to the movies where this happened.

 

It's the in terminal for The EL (the subway / elevated train) that connects Philly and Upper Darby TWP. (a extension of Philly)

 

drjoke...if you recognize the assailant please call 911 and remember do not approach him.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

When I was a kid...I use to go to the movies where this happened.

 

It's the in terminal for The EL (the subway / elevated train) that connects Philly and Upper Darby TWP. (a extension of Philly)

 

drjoke...if you recognize the assailant please call 911 and remember do not approach him.

 

 

 

 

I'm in favor of finding this punk and kicking the shit out of him and putting him in a cage for several years, but what does that have to do with this thread?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 ...but what does that have to do with this thread?

 

35 minutes ago, drvoke said:

...the work of the devil....

 

I hardly think after making small talk and than sucker punching someone for no reason is the work of Jesus.

 

I hope that helps you connect the dots.

 

White Flight hit UDT big time...I hope some day you understand why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

 

I hard think after making small talk and than sucker punching someone for no reason is the work of Jesus.

 

White Flight hit UDT big time...I hope some day you understand why.

 

^^^^^

 

Image result for crazy

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

^^^^^

 

Whether you like it or not...the followers of Pastor Phat Dong are doing so willingly.

 

The White victim of the hood rat NI99ER did not willingly get racially assaulted.

 

YO...you hear that other NI99ER laughing...wonder how many times he's been in jail !

 

Normal people just don't do things like that...yeah White people do it to...just not on the same scale.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

 

Whether you like it or not...the followers of Pastor Phat Dong are doing so willingly.

 

The White victim of the hood rat NI99ER did not willingly get racially assaulted.

 

YO...you hear that other NI99ER laughing...wonder how many times he's been in jail !

 

Normal people just don't do things like that...yeah White people do it to...just not on the same scale.

 

 

You seems to know quite a bit about the pastor. Are you a worshipper?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

That guy had just murdered 6 people in a South Vietnam military family.    The General was pissed 

 

Can you blame the General...he sure made the VC pay for it; didn't he.

 

If I ever hit the power ball I am going to have that PIC fully painted on my living room wall.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

 

Can you blame the General...he sure made the VC pay for it; didn't he.

 

If I ever hit the power ball I am going to have that PIC fully painted on my living room wall.

 

 

Image result for woody allen vietnam picture

 

 

Woody Allen beat you to it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...