Jump to content
leftwinger

Don’t mince words on Russia. Trump is abetting an attack on our country.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, benhur said:

Post it again, it is not on the post above that say "Trump fired the guy warning that Russia is helping the President betray our nation."  No link on that post.  I would really like to find out who Trump fired for him warning about russia.

 

You know that if you get fired, you have licence to even say it louder than before.  Where did he go after he got fired?

Senior intelligence official told lawmakers that Russia wants to see Trump reelected

A senior U.S. intelligence official told lawmakers last week that Russia wants to see President Trump reelected, viewing his administration as more favorable to the Kremlin’s interests, according to people who were briefed on the comments.

After learning of that analysis, which was provided to House lawmakers in a classified hearing, Trump grew angry at his acting director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire, in the Oval Office, seeing Maguire and his staff as disloyal for speaking to Congress about Russia’s perceived preference. The intelligence official’s analysis and Trump’s furious response ­ruined Maguire’s chances of becoming the permanent intelligence chief, according to people familiar with the matter who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive matter.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/after-a-congressional-briefing-on-election-threats-trump-soured-on-acting-spy-chief/2020/02/20/1ed2b4ec-53f1-11ea-b119-4faabac6674f_story.html

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joseph Maguire, the acting director of national intelligence, was ousted by President Trump after one of his aides told members of Congress that Russia is intervening in the U.S. elections again in an effort to reelect the president.

 

Trump’s claims of being tough on Russia are belied by the fact that he has a fit whenever any U.S. officials confirm that Russia attacked the 2016 election or tryto safeguard future elections. It’s no coincidence that the previous director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, left office in August 2019, shortly after appointing a senior intelligence officer, Shelby Pierson, to take charge of election security. Now Coats’s successor has been fired because Pierson was doing her job.

 

Maguire’s replacement by Trump propagandist Richard Grenell sends a loud and clear signal that Trump does not want to do anything to impede Russian attacks on the U.S. political system — which he sees as beneficial to his own campaign. In case there was any doubt, Trump on Friday dismissed the findings of the U.S. intelligence community about Russia’s desire to aid his reelection campaign as a “hoax” and “misinformation campaign.”

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/02/21/why-russians-still-prefer-trump/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-c%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Taipan said:

 

Look, Bubba,

You get one vote.  On Nov. 3.

That is the best I can do for ya.   You know how the game is played.

I think you should get your Prozac prescription filled.   You are going to need it.                😊

You're a betting man....I'll give you 3-1 odds leftspringer swallows the wrong end of a projectile shortly after Trump's re-election.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Can you walk and chew gum as well?

Guess you were wrong again.  Good luck.

 

If someone in the WH was talking smack about their boss, they need to be fired.  You would too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benhur said:

Guess you were wrong again.  Good luck.

 

If someone in the WH was talking smack about their boss, they need to be fired.  You would too.

 

No one was "talking smack" you dimwitted buffoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

You're a betting man....I'll give you 3-1 odds leftspringer swallows the wrong end of a projectile shortly after Trump's re-election.

noose practice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

No one was "talking smack" you dimwitted buffoon.

Any body in the WH saying that Trump is putting our nation in danger is talking smack,  just ask booby and addy shhiffty.  No crimes from any of them, no collusion from any of them.   So who do you talk to for your keystone cop information, dummy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanders campaign alerted that Russia is interfering in the Democrat primary to benefit his candidacy. Let's hear all the silence from Democrats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

You're a betting man....I'll give you 3-1 odds leftspringer swallows the wrong end of a projectile shortly after Trump's re-election.

After that debate, I would start practicing on different kinds of projectiles if I were a nutwack dem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Sanders campaign alerted that Russia is interfering in the Democrat primary to benefit his candidacy. Let's hear all the silence from Democrats. 

 

Trump is a traitor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Joseph Maguire, the acting director of national intelligence, was ousted by President Trump after one of his aides told members of Congress that Russia is intervening in the U.S. elections again in an effort to reelect the president.

 

Trump’s claims of being tough on Russia are belied by the fact that he has a fit whenever any U.S. officials confirm that Russia attacked the 2016 election or tryto safeguard future elections. It’s no coincidence that the previous director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, left office in August 2019, shortly after appointing a senior intelligence officer, Shelby Pierson, to take charge of election security. Now Coats’s successor has been fired because Pierson was doing her job.

 

Maguire’s replacement by Trump propagandist Richard Grenell sends a loud and clear signal that Trump does not want to do anything to impede Russian attacks on the U.S. political system — which he sees as beneficial to his own campaign. In case there was any doubt, Trump on Friday dismissed the findings of the U.S. intelligence community about Russia’s desire to aid his reelection campaign as a “hoax” and “misinformation campaign.”

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/02/21/why-russians-still-prefer-trump/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-c%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans

 

Russia working for Sanders nomination. Campaign just warned of this reality. How should Sanders respond?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Sanders campaign alerted that Russia is interfering in the Democrat primary to benefit his candidacy. Let's hear all the silence from Democrats. 

Yeah, letfwinger, what do you say about this russian interference?  Talk it up if the nation is in such danger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

Get lost, troll.

You always resort to this rhetoric when you are put in a perfect corner and you are so dumb you cannot come up with any other response than this.  Guess neoConvict is right.  Sander is being backed by russia.  Hell that is no surprise, he is a full on communist with love ties to his mother country russia.  Wow, what a problem for you dems.  Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Olivaw said:


Trump is correct. Democrats will use Trump’s ties to the Russian kleptocracy as further evidence that he is unfit for the presidency. Rightly so. 

I agree. We don't need Russians mucking about in our elections, seeding chaos and disunity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I agree. We don't need Russians mucking about in our elections, seeding chaos and disunity.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was briefed by U.S. intelligence officials this week that Russia is interfering in the 2020 elections to help his presidential campaign, The Washington Post reported on Friday.

The report was published the day after The New York Times reported that House lawmakers were told by U.S. officials last week that Russia was also attempting to interfere in the 2020 elections to help the campaign of President Trump. 

Sanders described Russian President Vladimir Putin as a "thug" in a statement on Friday in response to the report, emphasizing that he stands "firmly against" Russian interference efforts.

"Unlike Donald Trump, I do not consider Vladimir Putin a good friend. He is an autocratic thug who is attempting to destroy democracy and crush dissent in Russia," Sanders said. "Let's be clear, the Russians want to undermine American democracy by dividing us up and, unlike the current president, I stand firmly against their efforts, and any other foreign power that wants to interfere in our election."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I agree. We don't need Russians mucking about in our elections, seeding chaos and disunity.

Sure we do....these last 3 years have been hilarious!!!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I agree. We don't need Russians mucking about in our elections, seeding chaos and disunity.

 

We need to send Trump back to Russia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

later

Again, no articulation of the facts.  You are obviously beaten badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was briefed by U.S. intelligence officials this week that Russia is interfering in the 2020 elections to help his presidential campaign, The Washington Post reported on Friday.

The report was published the day after The New York Times reported that House lawmakers were told by U.S. officials last week that Russia was also attempting to interfere in the 2020 elections to help the campaign of President Trump. 

Sanders described Russian President Vladimir Putin as a "thug" in a statement on Friday in response to the report, emphasizing that he stands "firmly against" Russian interference efforts.

"Unlike Donald Trump, I do not consider Vladimir Putin a good friend. He is an autocratic thug who is attempting to destroy democracy and crush dissent in Russia," Sanders said. "Let's be clear, the Russians want to undermine American democracy by dividing us up and, unlike the current president, I stand firmly against their efforts, and any other foreign power that wants to interfere in our election."

 

 

 

From the guy

who spent a week

in Russia having orgies

for his honeymoon

Image result for bernie in russia

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...