Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

One Of The Best Pics Of All Time..

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Getting emotional, crying, etc. over a politician winning or losing... some should get a life. 

Young people who donate their time and treasure to a campaign may become emotionally invested. It’s normal. 

The women in the picture  probably worked towards the election of the first female president. Their disappointment seems reasonable. Unclear why EJ derives pleasure from it three years later. 

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Young people who donate their time and treasure to a campaign may become emotionally invested. It’s normal. 

The women in the picture  probably worked towards the election of the first female president. Their disappointment seems reasonable. Unclear why EJ derives pleasure from it three years later. 

If they worked for the campaign, slightly more understandable.

For a garden variety supporter who has no vested interests.. I must be too heartless for my own good. Bummed out... understandable. Crying, hysterics, depression... over something that they do not control, I do not get it. 

8 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Unclear why EJ derives pleasure from it three years later. 

Being a partisan jerkoff might be the reason.  

Just now, dontlooknow said:

I agree 2020 will be amazing. When Trump loses. 

People have grown weary of his bulls hit

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Many reasons:  

They see him as a racist and misogynist.

They see him as having cruel immigration policies.

They see him as a president that only listens to his supporters, not the Democrats or the rest of the country, and only cares about himself.

They seem him as corrupt, dishonest, and inept.

They fear for their right to make their own reproductive choices.

Lots of reasons.....

They see him like this because they listen to CNN and the other MSM outlets. If they stood back, and looked at things objectively, they would find that everything they thought Trump to be is a lie. 

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

Hillary was a sure thing.   They went there happily expecting a landslide victory.

The boys went there expecting to lose and we treated to biggest election upset in world history.

its a lot more than you make it out to be.  You are still upset over Trump, in spite of his massive policy success

1 hour ago, Vegas said:

They see him like this because they listen to CNN and the other MSM outlets. If they stood back, and looked at things objectively, they would find that everything they thought Trump to be is a lie. 

No, they see him like that because they know people who have actually lost their healthcare.  I see it every day in my line of work.  Very few people can afford healthcare, even if they technically have insurance.  

50 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No, they see him like that because they know people who have actually lost their healthcare.  I see it every day in my line of work.  Very few people can afford healthcare, even if they technically have insurance.  

I actually lost my coverage when obamacare rolled out. I had to find another job to get coverage.  I prefer Trump when it comes to health care over any dimocrat plan. 

3 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Being a partisan jerkoff might be the reason.  

So, you cried, too?

Poor little snowflake, just post lotsa nasty things about the President, you'll feel better about yourself.

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

That girl with her hand over her mouth has huge tits 

So does the thing wearing the Hillary T-Shirt.

2 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

I grew up on a steady diet of Tide pods and paint chips.

That explains a lot actually.

5 hours ago, king of the county said:

That girl with her hand over her mouth has huge tits 

Ok.  Now that’s funny 

5 hours ago, RebelGator said:

So does the thing wearing the Hillary T-Shirt.

5 hours ago, king of the county said:

I’snt that a dude?

That guy was a male feminist who was hoping to get laid that night. 

lol