Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

One Of The Best Pics Of All Time..

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Getting emotional, crying, etc. over a politician winning or losing... some should get a life. 

For some of those young gals, the loss could very well translate to, "You now have no insurance coverage and cannot afford coverage either."  A president's policies often have a substantial effect on people's lives.  For those that have few alternatives, that's pretty upsetting.

Just now, RollingRock said:

For some of those young gals, the loss could very well translate to, "You now have no insurance coverage and cannot afford coverage either."  A president's policies often have a substantial effect on people's lives.  For those that have few alternatives, that's pretty upsetting.

So instead of being hopeful and optimistic (as I was when Obama won) immediately assumed failure? 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

When you say “they” I am guessing you mean the left ?

I mean everyone. Can't count how many times I have read or heard someone say that the reason that they are doing well/not so well is because of Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump, etc. If you were poor before Trump, you are probably in a similar situation now. Why? Because people do not change based on who is elected. You made less than perfect decisions in 2013 and will probably continue to do so today. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have never understood why someone supporting Trump is considered a cult member. . 

No, you wouldn't. Jim Jones followers never thought of him as a cult leader either, right up to the day they swallowed the poison.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

So health insurance is what someone's life hinges upon? I have never heard of such a thing. 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have never understood why someone supporting Trump is considered a cult member. . 

But  liberals are  Nazis...  no doubt

d23038b2114bfee72a6ade0d3ac32b2b--libera

Practice... Practice... Practice...

- RECONSTRUCTION -

Begins - 04NOV20

7952e285cc5aac6d3dca305714dc8e04.jpg

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

A president's policies often have a substantial effect on people's lives.  For those that have few alternatives, that's pretty upsetting.

They  have much  better futures  under Trump.  Fact.   

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

But  liberals are  Nazis...  no doubt

You are a Hitler clone.

11 minutes ago, benhur said:

I love going back to these pictures on the internet and watching the dems cry and carry on about losing to Trump.  Who would have thought it.  One of the great nights of my life.

I feel the  same way....  after years of  Obama cult members gloating and ignoring  his abuses... this was  PAYBACK

Just now, impartialobserver said:

So health insurance is what someone's life hinges upon? I have never heard of such a thing. 

For many with chronic health issues, yes.   If someone makes too much to qualify for Medicaid, but too little to afford the premiums or out-of-pocket expenses with a commercial policy, that means that whatever is ailing them goes unaddressed.   Then they get sicker and sicker and sicker.

A recent Harvard study showed that roughly 40,000 people die annually from lack of healthcare access. 

Plus, one can lose their job at any time, which means they also lose their coverage (often that day).

Trump's destruction of Obamacare has affected tens of millions of lives.

For many with chronic health issues, yes.   If someone makes too much to qualify for Medicaid, but too little to afford the premiums or out-of-pocket expenses with a commercial policy, that means that whatever is ailing them goes unaddressed.   Then they get sicker and sicker and sicker.

A recent Harvard study showed that roughly 40,000 people die annually from lack of healthcare access. 

Plus, one can lose their job at any time, which means they also lose their coverage (often that day).

Trump's destruction of Obamacare has affected tens of millions of lives.

Can you provide a link that back up this claim, "Trump's destruction of Obamacare has affected tens of millions of lives." and shows how it has done so in a quantifiable, provable fashion?

I just do not buy that the only reason that they want Trump to lose is health care. Especially younger folks who have less need for health care. 

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Can you provide a link that back up this claim, "Trump's destruction of Obamacare has affected tens of millions of lives." and shows how it has done so in a quantifiable, provable fashion?

I just do not buy that the only reason that they want Trump to lose is health care. Especially younger folks who have less need for health care. 

They want him to lose. Period. While in office , while running for office.. it’s TDS. 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

They want him to lose. Period. While in office , while running for office.. it’s TDS. 

We differ but that level of fanaticism tells me that they need to get a life. However, RR is trying to say that this level of passion and fanaticism is due solely to lack of health care. 

We differ but that level of fanaticism tells me that they need to get a life. However, RR is trying to say that this level of passion and fanaticism is due solely to lack of health care. 

The platform will change as he needs it to. Shape-shifting political views . 

8 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The platform will change as he needs it to. Shape-shifting political views . 

The current political arena summed up in two sentences ^^^

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Sure, here are a few articles:

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2020-02-06/2-million-lost-health-coverage-or-access-in-trumps-first-year

https://money.cnn.com/2018/01/20/news/economy/obamacare-trump-year-one/index.html

https://www.cbpp.org/sabotage-watch-tracking-efforts-to-undermine-the-aca

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/24/us-healthcare-republican-bill-no-coverage-death

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/13/opinion/obamacare-medicare-for-all.html

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Younger people can develop asthma, diabetes, and other chronic conditions.  They can get in car accidents.  Things happen.  Every single person in this country should be able to see a doctor if they need to.  Under Trump, fewer can.

16 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

No, that's not what I said.  I simply stated that healthcare access (or lack thereof) could be the reason those women in that troll pic looked so upset.   I never used, nor intended to use, the word "solely."

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

No, that's not what I said.  I simply stated that healthcare access (or lack thereof) could be the reason those women in that troll pic looked so upset.   I never used, nor intended to use, the word "solely."

So what other reasons exist for why they so passionately/adamantly want Trump to lose? If we surveyed them, what do you predict that they would say?

7 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So what other reasons exist for why they so passionately/adamantly want Trump to lose? If we surveyed them, what do you predict that they would say?

Many reasons:  

They see him as a racist and misogynist.

They see him as having cruel immigration policies.

They see him as a president that only listens to his supporters, not the Democrats or the rest of the country, and only cares about himself.

They seem him as corrupt, dishonest, and inept.

They fear for their right to make their own reproductive choices.

Lots of reasons.....

56 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Mack is a non-discriminant  racist.

fathead can you tell me who Alyssa Milano is ?

ultraliberals were saying the MAGA PIC was staged...actually it was taken at a Convention of young Black folks that support Trump.

I think the event was in Atlanta / Hotlanta to the locals.

maga%204_zpsvgyj0yj0.png

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

gty-election-trump-supporters-hug-ps-161

Buckling-up-for-a-long-night-at-Hillary-

Someone with a Bow tie would title the bottom one

"Despair-    Confusion-   Sadness"  I just title it Hilarious!!

Many reasons:  

They see him as a racist and misogynist.

They see him as having cruel immigration policies.

They see him as a president that only listens to his supporters, not the Democrats or the rest of the country, and only cares about himself.

They seem him as corrupt, dishonest, and inept.

They fear for their right to make their own reproductive choices.

Lots of reasons.....

Ok, so we can agree that health care is not the only reason. Back to the topic, breaking down into tears and going into hysterics... a bit much considering that most likely he will not DIRECTLY impact their lives. Their personal health/fortunes are mostly due to their own decisions. 

Ok, so we can agree that health care is not the only reason. Back to the topic, breaking down into tears and going into hysterics... a bit much considering that most likely he will not DIRECTLY impact their lives. Their personal health/fortunes are mostly due to their own decisions. 

No one should die in this country from lack of healthcare access.  Those who might make poor choices with their finances should still have a right to access medical care.  Often, lives are on the line.

This healthcare crisis doesn't directly affect my healthcare either.  I make good money and my employer pays my deductible.  Still, I see many friends, neighbors, and relatives that aren't able to go to the doctor due to not having any money to do so.  Many are insured but have massive deductibles, resulting in them having to pay thousands up front that they just don't have.