Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

One Of The Best Pics Of All Time..

Recommended Posts

Guest
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

gty-election-trump-supporters-hug-ps-161

 

 

Buckling-up-for-a-long-night-at-Hillary-

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

582352df8fe4de817eab42cd?width=480

 

 

 

This is convenient Wallet Form 

 

 

That is funny. Skip the kid and wife pics - show this. 
good job ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

embiggened for truth

0kie dokie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Getting emotional, crying, etc. over a politician winning or losing... some should get a life. 

 

^^^^^ doesn't think politics matters.   :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Getting emotional, crying, etc. over a politician winning or losing... some should get a life. 

 

 

Says the guy  who refuses to  vote for anything that matters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

One Of The Best Pics Of All Time..

 

 

Image result for nathan phillips nick sandmann

 

3c823c4fbb021551fb73a275c602e73f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeAChooser said:

 

^^^^^ doesn't think politics matters.   :rolleyes:

 

 

interesting, I posted the  same thing and  never saw your post.

 

He votes third party . comes here to  say how unimportant this all is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Says the guy  who refuses to  vote for anything that matters

Now if it was my kids getting injured, car breaking down, getting laid off, etc. then that is worth getting worked up over. Trump wins... oh well, next topic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

^^^^^ doesn't think politics matters.   :rolleyes:

Matters is one thing, going orgasmic or into depression over it is another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

gty-election-trump-supporters-hug-ps-161

 

 

Buckling-up-for-a-long-night-at-Hillary-

I love going back to these pictures on the internet and watching the dems cry and carry on about losing to Trump.  Who would have thought it.  One of the great nights of my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

Now if it was my kids getting injured, car breaking down, getting laid off, etc. then that is worth getting worked up over. Trump wins... oh well, next topic. 

Nothing is worth getting worked up over. To CELEBRATE?!? Most definitely. 
IFFF trump doesn’t win this year, I will sit back and watch it unfold.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

Pictures of cult members and neo Nazis don't impress me.

That night was magic for all Trump supporters around the United STates.  It was a awful night for dems and lib nutwacks.  It was one of the funnest nights in my life.  Thanks killery clit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

Pictures of cult members and neo Nazis don't impress me.

I have never understood why someone supporting Trump is considered a cult member. . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Nothing is worth getting worked up over. To CELEBRATE?!? Most definitely. 
IFFF trump doesn’t win this year, I will sit back and watch it unfold.  

No one will admit but they correlate their personal fortunes/happiness to what happens in an election. According to them, their own personal decisions are not the reason that they are poor or not. It is because of who was elected. I find this way of thinking asinine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

No one will admit but they correlate their personal fortunes/happiness to what happens in an election. According to them, their own personal decisions are not the reason that they are poor or not. It is because of who was elected. I find this way of thinking asinine.

When you say “they” I am guessing you mean the left ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...