Sign in to follow this  
XavierOnassis

Elizabeth Warren tore Bloomberg a new one

18 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I like Bloomberg. He would destroy trump. 

If the debate is an indication, Trump will win the election handily if bloomburp is the dems candidate.

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

She went after his nondisclosure agreements  and he was totally unprepared to answer her as to how many they were, and he refused to tell offended women that they were free to tell what really happened. Then she left him mumbling like an idiot over his failure to reveal his taxes, and then she hit him with his discriminatory stop and frisk policies as mayor and his belief that African-Americans and Latinos should be assumed to be criminals unless stopped and frisked, if some cop thought they looked "suspicious".

Warren  showed the nation how she would SHRED and DESTROY the corrupt, lying, racebaiting TRUMP, whi si worse in every way that Bloomberg by any standard.

Did she tell him she was part farmer and he was full of crap?

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

you wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

oh and there are parts of Africa that are way nicer than that shithole Tennessee.

What if we all gave the entire nation of Black America a free cruise.....on Carnival Cruise Lines ?

1st-Class passage to Freetown, Sierra Leone.  1-way passage only.  In exchange for

their passport and citizenship.  Then they could stay there and live....happily ever after.

Maybe we could call it....."REPARATIONS".          Wouldn't that make everybody happy?            🍸

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

+100.

You are 100% correct.

If I was black, then I would fall on these black criminals...…….like a brick wall !!

Gotta clean up da Ghettos! And A lot of GOP hard liners would like that!

51 minutes ago, RebelGator said:

Did she tell him she was part farmer and he was full of crap?

No,  she was not part farmer and has never been a farmer and did not say one word about farming.

What she did tell Bloomberg was that he should make his taxes public and release all the women he had non disclosure dis agreements with that they are free to tell the stories, or that he would look just ignorant and dimwitted as Trump.

31 minutes ago, Taipan said:

What if we all gave the entire nation of Black America a free cruise.....on Carnival Cruise Lines ?

1st-Class passage to Freetown, Sierra Leone.  1-way passage only.  In exchange for

their passport and citizenship.  Then they could stay there and live....happily ever after.

Maybe we could call it....."REPARATIONS".          Wouldn't that make everybody happy?            🍸

You are a very stupid racist. Most of them probably have longer family histories in this country  than a-holes like YOU do.

1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

I like Bloomberg. He would destroy trump. 

As a businessman, he surely would.

As a presidential candidate, his showing at the debates was perfectly awful.

His prepared speech at the 2016 DNC about what a total dipwad and lying a-hole Trump is, was RIGHT ON! But a debater he is not.

If ELECTED president, he would be far better than Trump.

1 hour ago, benhur said:

You have to always remember that it was obama and biden that cozied up to putin.  Remember when obama said, tell your boss putin that I will be able to work with him closer now that the elections are over.  Tell him to look forward to being able to invade the ukraine and take 1/3 of the country.  and tell him to look forward to taking Malta and crmeia area so he can get a seaport for his nuclear navy.  And tell him he is soooooo welcome. 

Remember this conversation shiiiiittttrag, or do you forget this love affair?

LIES! He was NOT telling Putin any damn thing about  Crimea or seizing the Eastern Ukraine. They were discussing arms treaties. The ones that Trump wants to flush. You are a dolt and a troll and a liar.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You are a very stupid racist. Most of them probably have longer family histories in this country  than a-holes like YOU do.

Sir,

I was just trying to make them happy.  Slavery is the biggest mistake this nation ever made.

I was just trying to correct......a wrong.

They hate us...….and they do not wish to live around us.

Why won't you unlock the gates of the Democrat Plantation...….and set

those black people free ??   Don't you care about them?     Like I do?                       🍸

10 hours ago, Taipan said:

hmmmm it seems there is a crack in the fake front you put up and it turns out you are a racist gasbag as well ads a fake Christian and a phony patriot.

gee a tea bagging fake Christian who loves the lord but enjoyed the needless war in Iraq that killed 500,000 needlessly and it turns out as a southern fired gasbag, he hates blacks to boot. what a shock .

maybe we should parachute you flag wavers into Iraq with one of your believed machine guns and watch you wimper like ted cruz.

35 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hmmmm it seems there is a crack in the fake front you put up and it turns out you are a racist gasbag as well ads a fake Christian and a phony patriot.

gee a tea bagging fake Christian who loves the lord but enjoyed the needless war in Iraq that killed 500,000 needlessly and it turns out as a southern fired gasbag, he hates blacks to boot. what a shock .

maybe we should parachute you flag wavers into Iraq with one of your believed machine guns and watch you wimper like ted cruz.

Good am, Ramar.

What is your def. of the word......racist? 

I consider all men to be equal in the Eyes of GOD.

If I am helping my fellow man to find freedom, independence, and happiness.....then

have I not served.....the Will of GOD ?  Some Dems think, "If you disagree a negro, then you are a racist".   

You are not that shallow .....are you?       If the conversation is too deep for you,......then I will let it go.

Can I buy you  a cup of coffee?                  😎

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Good am, Ramar.

What is your def. of the word......racist? 

I consider all men to be equal in the Eyes of GOD.

If I am helping my fellow man to find freedom, independence, and happiness.....then

have I not served.....the Will of GOD ?  Some Dems think, "If you disagree a negro, then you are a racist".   

You are not that shallow .....are you?       If the conversation is too deep for you,......then I will let it go.

Can I buy you  a cup of coffee?                  😎

you tar all blacks with the same brush.  the idea of sending the blacks back to Africa is promulgated by racists but usually you assholes want them to swim back with a Puerto Rican under each arm.

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you tar all blacks with the same brush.  the idea of sending the blacks back to Africa is promulgated by racists but usually you assholes want them to swim back with a Puerto Rican under each arm.

The negro preaches hate.

Hate against my Tribe.     If they hate us so much, then why do they want to live with us?

Israel.   8-10 Million people.  They have their own country.

Another nation, Black America, 40 Million strong, living within our borders, deserve their

own country, too,..... don't they?

Why are you against Black Freedom?   Why do you lay down and try to APPEASE black hate, 

instead of standing up to it, and seeking a solution?

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

The negro preaches hate.

Hate against my Tribe.     If they hate us so much, then why do they want to live with us?

Israel.   8-10 Million people.  They have their own country.

Another nation, Black America, 40 Million strong, living within our borders, deserve their

own country, too,..... don't they?

Why are you against Black Freedom?   Why do you lay down and try to APPEASE black hate, 

instead of standing up to it, and seeking a solution?

you advertise your ignorance and intolerance as if they were virtues.

I guess that is a teabooger/fake Christian/ phony patriot thing.

and then you get mad that liberals are more moral than you clowns

hahahahahahaa

19 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

She went after his nondisclosure agreements  and he was totally unprepared to answer her as to how many they were, and he refused to tell offended women that they were free to tell what really happened. Then she left him mumbling like an idiot over his failure to reveal his taxes, and then she hit him with his discriminatory stop and frisk policies as mayor and his belief that African-Americans and Latinos should be assumed to be criminals unless stopped and frisked, if some cop thought they looked "suspicious".

Warren  showed the nation how she would SHRED and DESTROY the corrupt, lying, racebaiting TRUMP, whi si worse in every way that Bloomberg by any standard.

"Elizabeth Warren tore Bloomberg a new one"

With her tomahawk?

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you advertise your ignorance and intolerance as if they were virtues.

I guess that is a teabooger/fake Christian/ phony patriot thing.

and then you get mad that liberals are more moral than you clowns

hahahahahahaa

Perhaps, if we all follow your example, and kneel down to the black man,......then he won't beat us up.

Isn't that your thinking?   You kneel, you take orders, and you.....APPEASE.  And anyone who does

follow your example...…..is vilified as an evil racist.    How F/ing cheap, Ramar !!

Does your father know what a little..... 'Girly-Man'......that you turn out to be?              😲

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Perhaps, if we all follow your example, and kneel down to the black man,......then he won't beat us up.

Isn't that your thinking?   You kneel, you take orders, and you.....APPEASE.  And anyone who does

follow your example...…..is vilified as an evil racist.    How F/ing cheap, Ramar !!

Does your father know what a little..... 'Girly-Man'......that you turn out to be?              😲

omg

may I suggest an exorcism to get those demons purged?

or at least lay off the booze for a few days.

7 minutes ago, personreal said:

"Elizabeth Warren tore Bloomberg a new one"

With her tomahawk?

Pocahontas put a 'scalping' on poor Bloomberg.

Bloomberg got his clock cleaned.    I could be wrong, but I think

he just threw 1 billion dollars down the toilet.

Good am, Montana.                         🤠

Just now, Taipan said:

Pocahontas put a 'scalping' on poor Bloomberg.

Bloomberg got his clock cleaned.    I could be wrong, but I think

he just threw 1 billion dollars down the toilet.

Good am, Montana.                         🤠

My neighbor's cat could have scalped Bloomberg in that debate.   :)

Good am T-man.

Image result for cup of coffee gif

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

omg

may I suggest an exorcism to get those demons purged?

or at least lay off the booze for a few days.

Well,......since you brought the subject up, I have finished my coffee, with 4 aspirin, and now

I am ready for my 1st Bloody Mary.      Would you like to join me?     I can be nice.

Like I told all of the men who served under me, I can be a nice guy to live around...….or......

I can be a reeeeeal, live, A/hole who can ruined your whole g/damned day !!   I told this to the black

ones as well as the white ones.  When you become a Libertarian, then you become a 'color-blind,

non racist'.  And everyone gets treated the same.      And if I not going to take any shi't off a white

man then.....I am not going to take any shi't off a negro, either.          You will.....but I won't.    

Can you see the beauty, and the spiritual cleanness in my position?           🍹

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Well,......since you brought the subject up, I have finished my coffee, with 4 aspirin, and now

I am ready for my 1st Bloody Mary.      Would you like to join me?     I can be nice.

Like I told all of the men who served under me, I can be a nice guy to live around...….or......

I can be a reeeeeal, live, A/hole who can ruined your whole g/damned day !!   I told this to the black

ones as well as the white ones.  When you become a Libertarian, then you become a 'color-blind,

non racist'.  And everyone gets treated the same.      And if I not going to take any shi't off a white

man then.....I am not going to take any shi't off a negro, either.          You will.....but I won't.    

Can you see the beauty, and the spiritual cleanness in my position?           🍹

right so if agents of the state shot dead an unarmed  rand paul  for doing nothing you would treat it the same way you treated it when they shot dead unarmed black men.

you are delusional.

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

right so if agents of the state shot ab unarmed  rand paul dead for doing nothing you would treat it the same way you treated it when they shot dead unarmed black men.

you are delusional.

The negroes commit 10 times more crime than white people do.

They see the police, who fight against crime, as the enemy.  They resist their enemy.   They get shot down.

Isn't that just logical?   They brought their pain and death upon themselves when they....."CHOSE".....to fight

against armed white police officers.

Here is a philosophical question.

Why won't negroes assimilate into American Culture like all the other races are doing?

Why are the negroes insisting on being treated special?

Why are the negroes fighting for the Tribe...……...called...….Black-America?

And why won't you face them like a man?       Is it the cowardice that lives inside of your heart?                  🍹

10 minutes ago, merrill said:

Show me anything that is free? 

Your whining seems to be free.

But, I think I have already paid too much.       🍹