Sign in to follow this  
XavierOnassis

Elizabeth Warren tore Bloomberg a new one

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

you wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

oh and there are parts of Africa that are way nicer than that shithole Tennessee.

South Africa use to be a nice place before "natives" took over

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

...she hit him with his discriminatory stop and frisk policies as mayor and his belief that African-Americans and Latinos should be assumed to be criminals unless stopped and frisked, if some cop thought they looked "suspicious".

exman...here is something you can't understand. The mayor was trying to protect the citizens of the Black / Brown neighborhoods where the Black / Brown people being stopped hit the most. Do you really believe coppers enjoy stopping people...they rather be back at the station eating donuts and watching TV.

BTW: Did Warren mention her Native American background at all ?

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

Stop & Frisk.  Did it work? 

When I think of chithole and Tennessee...Memphis comes to mind right away.

I have been all over the Country and East Tennessee (where I CHOOSE to live) is one of the nice's places I have ever been.

BTW: When the coppers in Philly do what they call a Pedcheck they ask you if you have anything on you you shouldn't.

When you say no...they say well you won't mind if I frisk ya than and grab where people would be packing a gun.

What happens from there is on you.

If you have drugs for personal use on you...most times they just let you go. Getting illegal guns off the streets is what they want.

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I have been all over the Country and East Tennessee (where I CHOOSE to live) is one of the nice's places I have ever been.

You must be over near the Blountville area!!

21 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

You must be over near the Blountville area!!

I live on the Tennessee River west of the midway point between Knoxville and Chattanooga.

If hateful harry ever took the time to look at a map of the area...he would see half the area is grey and the other half is green.

There are thousands and thousands and thousands of acres of Federal Forrest and Parks here.

Located in the Southern Appalachian Mountains of east Tennessee, the Cherokee National Forest is divided into northern and southern sections by the 522,419 acres of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.  The 650,000-acre forest is the largest tract of public land in Tennessee and adjoins other national forests in Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia.

9 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

exman...here is something you can't understand. The mayor was trying to protect the citizens of the Black / Brown neighborhoods where the Black / Brown people being stopped hit the most. Do you really believe coppers enjoy stopping people...they rather be back at the station eating donuts and watching TV.

I understand Bloomberg's rather lame excuse. I think the problem was the cops were stopping far too many boys and men.

The crime rate in NYC has not increased and de Blasio  has rescinded the stopping and frisking, so it was not necessary to stop and frisk so many men and boys.

The problem has a lot to do with Black youth mouthing off to the cops. Here in Miami, the cops that have the best relations with the civilians are given cushy jobs in wealthy neighborhoods. Those that get written up for bad relations tend to be sent off to the ghettos.

Once the older cops retired, they hired more Black and Latino cops with better attitudes, took them out of their cars and  gave proper training to  deal with the locals, the murder rate came down.

==============================================================================

She said there was a rumor in her family that she had Indian ancestry, she took a DNA tests, and it turns out that she did, just like LOTS of Oklahomans. Trump said if she could prove Indian ancestry, he would donate a million to a charity of her choice, Did he? No, he did not, because he is a lying cheating a-hole.

Her claiming Indian ancestry did not gain her preference over any Indian PhD's who seemed more obviously Indian.   She was given the teaching jobs  at three prestigious universities U Texas, Penn and Harvard because if her superior expertise in consumer finance.

Trump's long relationship with Roy Cohen, a horrible, hateful twerp, is far bigger an issue than Warren's ancestry.

I want to  see Warren tear Trump a new one totally humiliating the lying fool.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

She said there was a rumor in her family that she had Indian ancestry, she took a DNA tests, and it turns out that she did, just like LOTS of Oklahomans. Trump said if she could prove Indian ancestry, he would donate a million to a charity of her choice, Did he? No, he did not, because he is a lying cheating a-hole.

WARREN USED IT TO GET HIRED, SCHITSTAIN!!!

Without ONE IOTA OF EVIDENCE other than someone said "high cheek bones" BULLSCHIT!!

IT was ALL A LIE from LIEAWATHA!!

She isn't going to tear ANYONE a new ASS, but sure is going to get it torn to shreds soon enough.

13 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

She was given the teaching jobs  at three prestigious universities U Texas, Penn and Harvard because if her superior expertise in consumer finance.

I didn't elude she was dumb...I eluded to she's a liar.

I have 1% sub Sahara African DNA in me...does that make me a Black Man ?

Here's her signature if you ever wanna see it:

Image result for elizabeth warren state bar of texas

Here's more of her perpetuating a lie:

Image result for elizabeth warren native american documents

She was not awarded a law license because she was Native American. She was awarded it because the passed the Texas State Bar Exam. On the first try.

10 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

WARREN USED IT TO GET HIRED, SCHITSTAIN!!!

No, she didn't, Mr. Shitstain.  Please stop with the lies.

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

have 1% sub Sahara African DNA in me...does that make me a Black Man ?

No one is pure anything in this country except for perhaps some recent Icelandic immigrants.

Go on, tell Texas you are a Black man and apply to take the Texas State Bar Exam.

47 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

BTW: When the coppers in Philly do what they call a Pedcheck they ask you if you have anything on you you shouldn't.

When you say no...they say well you won't mind if I frisk ya than and grab where people would be packing a gun.

What happens from there is on you.

If you have drugs for personal use on you...most times they just let you go. Getting illegal guns off the streets is what they want.

+10.

I hear there is a lot of talk in Chicago about stopping the violent crime

by bringing back 'profiling' and 'stop & frisk'.      If it works...….then I

don't have a problem with it.

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

She was not awarded a law license because she was Native American.

I never said she was awarded a law license because she was Native American.

What I eluded to was...she perpetuated the lie that she was a Native American and only came clean about not being one when she was caught red handed. (no pun intended)

6 hours ago, Zaro said:

Yes. Bloomberg should have brought something besides his wallet to the campaign

Like Capital One, we should ask: "What's in your wallet?

Trying to buy the presidency, just like Trump! Jeezuz!

Just now, nuckin futz said:

Like Capital One, we should ask: "What's in your wallet?

Trying to buy the presidency, just like Trump! Jeezuz!

I like Bloomberg. He would destroy trump. 

46 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one is pure anything in this country except for perhaps some recent Icelandic immigrants.

I didn't ask you that !

What I asked was: I have 1% sub Sahara African DNA in me...does that make me a Black Man ?

From the Trump hating megaultraliberal New York Slimes:

Ms. Warren’s claim to Native American heritage first became an issue in her 2012 race for Senate, when The Herald reported that Harvard had once identified her as a member of a minority group when she was a law professor there. The Warren campaign at the time also confirmed she had listed herself as a minority member in a legal directory, but said she had done nothing wrong and said Native American ancestry had been part of her “family lore.”

31 minutes ago, Taipan said:

+10.

I hear there is a lot of talk in Chicago about stopping the violent crime

by bringing back 'profiling' and 'stop & frisk'.      If it works...….then I

don't have a problem with it.

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! We need a 'tough on crime' Dem!And blacks will benefit from that!

Just now, dontlooknow said:

And what's the point of destroying Trump* to just replace him with another one?

*impeached

Just now, Old Mack said:

I didn't ask you that !

What I asked was: I have 1% sub Sahara African DNA in me...does that make me a Black Man ?

From the Trump hating megaultraliberal New York Slimes:

Ms. Warren’s claim to Native American heritage first became an issue in her 2012 race for Senate, when The Herald reported that Harvard had once identified her as a member of a minority group when she was a law professor there. The Warren campaign at the time also confirmed she had listed herself as a minority member in a legal directory, but said she had done nothing wrong and said Native American ancestry had been part of her “family lore.”[/n]

So you ignor what she says......I see!

You are an IgnorANUS!

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Would he? Looked pretty meek during the debate.

4 minutes ago, Zaro said:

And what's the point of destroying Trump* to just replace him with another one?

*impeached

Oligarchs have no party affiliation.

5 hours ago, RollingRock said:

The corruption, the cozying up to murderous dictators, the obstruction.  All new and unprecedented.

You have to always remember that it was obama and biden that cozied up to putin.  Remember when obama said, tell your boss putin that I will be able to work with him closer now that the elections are over.  Tell him to look forward to being able to invade the ukraine and take 1/3 of the country.  and tell him to look forward to taking Malta and crmeia area so he can get a seaport for his nuclear navy.  And tell him he is soooooo welcome. 

Remember this conversation shiiiiittttrag, or do you forget this love affair?

12 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! We need a 'tough on crime' Dem!And blacks will benefit from that!

+100.

You are 100% correct.

If I was black, then I would fall on these black criminals...…….like a brick wall !!