TAXES.....HOW MUCH FOR THE UPPER-CLASS?

Taipan

I am member of Tea Party Patriots.

We don't like high taxes and big government.   These things interfere with our personal freedom.  

We are strong souls, who think freedom is more important than money, security, and free crap from the

gov.  The Epic Trump Tax Plan is the fairest of my lifetime.   But some billionaires and big corps. are

not paying anything because of their manipulation of the system.  So,....let's close the loop-holes.   

Here is what I propose--

1.  Upper Class.        33% tax on gross.   Straight off the top.   Only 1 deduction.  Charity.  If Jeff Bezos

with his 155 Billion, is giving money to Frisco Homeless, then he is making the world a better place

to live.  Bezos gives 1/3 to the gov.  Then he lives happily on his 2/3.  Everybody goes home happy.

2.  Middle Class.  Half.  16.5% on gross.   4 deductions that help the middle-class(& society) to prosper.

A.   Charity.

B.   Mortgage.  If a man owns his own home, then he is an upstanding citizen and an asset to society.

C.   401k retirement plan.   By saving, and investing, a man pulls himself up, 'by his own bootstraps'.

D.   Standard Deduction.   $24,000/yr./couple(what we have right now).   This is base living expense.

We are 23 Trillion in debt.  We take in around 4 Trillion/yr.  This 4 Trillion, is more than any other nation.

We should not be in debt at all.  This nation did not have income tax before 1914.  How did we exist before

then?  We don't have an income problem.  We have a spending problem.  We must all learn to live within

our means.  Including the USA.   This is not Heaven.   Money does not grow on trees.          That is all.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

We don't like high taxes and big government.   These things interfere with our personal freedom.  

We are strong souls, who think freedom is more important than money, security, and free crap from the

gov.  The Epic Trump Tax Plan is the fairest of my lifetime.   But some billionaires and big corps. are

not paying anything because of their manipulation of the system.  So,....let's close the loop-holes.   

Here is what I propose--

1.  Upper Class.        33% tax on gross.   Straight off the top.   Only 1 deduction.  Charity.  If Jeff Bezos

with his 155 Billion, is giving money to Frisco Homeless, then he is making the world a better place

to live.  Bezos gives 1/3 to the gov.  Then he lives happily on his 2/3.  Everybody goes home happy.

2.  Middle Class.  Half.  16.5% on gross.   4 deductions that help the middle-class(& society) to prosper.

A.   Charity.

B.   Mortgage.  If a man owns his own home, then he is an upstanding citizen and an asset to society.

C.   401k retirement plan.   By saving, and investing, a man pulls himself up, 'by his own bootstraps'.

D.   Standard Deduction.   $24,000/yr./couple(what we have right now).   This is base living expense.

We are 23 Trillion in debt.  We take in around 4 Trillion/yr.  This 4 Trillion, is more than any other nation.

We should not be in debt at all.  This nation did not have income tax before 1914.  How did we exist before

then?  We don't have an income problem.  We have a spending problem.  We must all learn to live within

our means.  Including the USA.   This is not Heaven.   Money does not grow on trees.          That is all.

Your group think problem is your first sentence.  It repeats what every other franchised reality does ignoring actual life for their reality's sake.

52 minutes ago, sole result said:

Your group think problem is your first sentence.  It repeats what every other franchised reality does ignoring actual life for their reality's sake.

Do you have a solution?

What is it?

Or, did you just want urinate on my cowboy boot one more time?                      🍺

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

Here is what I propose--

A.   Charity.

I would add 

E. Deduction for Children

F. Child Care Expenses.

Otherwise, solid idea.

22 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Do you have a solution?

What is it?

Or, did you just want urinate on my cowboy boot one more time?                      🍺

what causes every society to fall apart from the inside out is instincts can be forced to silence intellectually, but they are never gone per reproduction present.  Again, why I harp on time being stationary is living is a simultaneously here experience as spontaneously spaced apart since conceived and born getting trained to mind hypothetical standards until extinction with social rules of conduct for not complying, one's own intellectual social justifications removes them from society.

This is why I sometimes point out thinking beyond self containment boxes one into a lifetime of pretending life isn't self evident cradle to grave. then comes the facts justifying hope, faith, charity that only subliminally places individual sense of helplessness, hopelessness, and social worthlessness.

Now comes the two sided 7, means, motives, methods, opportunities, mayhem, madness, misery. You know the symbol for that 6 points outside 8 corners triangulating to open ended conclusions. then comes my avatar making 5 reproductive generations in a row of contracting results to expanding details changing the population in plain sight now. 

I am against corruption, not against making life easier to adapt in the moment with socially for everyone occupying space from now on..

3 hours ago, Taipan said:

Here is what I propose--

A.   Charity.

What about the middle class who rent?

why should they subsidize the home owners?

also my tax bill was a proverbial kunt  hair over 22% and that included ss so you want to raise my taxes by 50%????

and where is the cut off line between upper and middle class 

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

also my tax bill was a proverbial kunt  hair over 22% so you want to raise my taxes by 50%????

hmmmmm 

what is a middle class between ruling elites and economically ruled population? Malcontents managing policies that sustain divide and conquer mentality each generation trained after birth to honor promises of better days tomorrow..

back in 2007 I had developed an idea that would bankrupt a government in 3 decades without cheating on current taxes for anyone making over 100,000 a year to make the math simplier.

Ready,

Out of the 100k a year government takes 35%-40% leaving 60 to 65 k. Now the person only lives off  80 percent of that including mortgage/rent, car, insurances food living expenses. an dputs the other 20% in a secure nobody knows where ti is safe place. Now as they work and get raises half of the raises go to the safe place.

Now after about 25 to 30 years of this they can spend their last 25 years living as they have the first 30working . because they would have their bills paid off, and best case scenario they own land to cultivate most of their food supply. which their actual cost of living would be less than half what it was from what they were spending while working.  Now if where they worked supplied  insurance after retirement, the risk of losing everything is substantially less than not having any.

anyway, my point here was if the people making over 100 k did that and after 30 years just dropped of the tx revenus stream  those making a living off taxes are out of money.  See I think 40 ahead of my current position because I navigat life with time being stationary and people are never the same lifetimes twice.

MY brain naturally navigates simple compounding results outside economic theories. As my dad called it when I was 8 years old, My brain travels like goose sh1t i the moonlight. I was 6 years old when I decyphered horizontal rotation 0-360, and revolution to vertical end over end tumbling. i.e. north, east, south, west, and the 12 o'clock high  6 below 3 right and 9 left and the up, down, in, out...

See I could navigate it but couldn't explain it as language was never more tha ponly describing two sides to a talking point event. I was living the whole event of adapt or become extinct point of kinetically alive now.

Again, it took my blind rage at society in 2005 to bring all I did as a child back into focus so I developed a poison arrow of removing doubt socially applied to all lifetimes living cradle to grave as historically practiced being repeated every ancestor added to the populaiton so far.

those that fail to learn from history.............Become prey to everything they were trained to believe from now on.

4 hours ago, Taipan said:

Here is what I propose--

A.   Charity.

I'm not against it but I am still for a flat tax. 

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

Here is what I propose--

A.   Charity.

Not going to work.

Pew Research Center defines middle-class or middle-income households as those with incomes that are two-thirds to double the 2016 U.S. median household income of $57,617. According to this formula, Pew determined that middle-class Americans have incomes ranging from approximately $45,200 to $135,600.Feb 13, 2020

Nope! Not going to pay 33% in federal taxes period!

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

Here is what I propose--

A.   Charity.

Immediately end all government pensions. Flat national sales tax of 10%....if it's not enough start eliminating government jobs.

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

also my tax bill was a proverbial kunt  hair over 22% and that included ss so you want to raise my taxes by 50%????

Are you saying that you are Upper-Class at 33% tax rate?

Well 'LA-TEE-DAH' for you !!!

Simple, Ramar.  If you make 3 million/yr., then you give 1 million to the gov., and then you go be happy with your 2 million.

You will be just as happy with 2 as you would be with 3.  The same rule applies to Amazon, who pays nothing.

And people who rent?  They commit 10 times more crime than people who own their own place.  But, if you like apts.,

then you can buy a condo or a townhouse.

The division line?   I thought maybe an Upper-Class guy like you could help me with that one.                           😎

5 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Are you saying that you are Upper-Class at 33% tax rate?

Well 'LA-TEE-DAH' for you !!!

Simple, Ramar.  If you make 3 million/yr., then you give 1 million to the gov., and then you go be happy with your 2 million.

You will be just as happy with 2 as you would be with 3.  The same rule applies to Amazon, who pays nothing.

And people who rent?  They commit 10 times more crime than people who own their own place.  But, if you like apts.,

then you can buy a condo or a townhouse.

The division line?   I thought maybe an Upper-Class guy like you could help me with that one.                           😎

I am not upper class I just wanted to know where you draw the line between middle and upper.

actually my federal income tax was around 8 to 9 % and 14% on the first 95 k  iirc.

either way I would owe more under your plans.

2 hours ago, JoeAverage said:

Not going to work.

Pew Research Center defines middle-class or middle-income households as those with incomes that are two-thirds to double the 2016 U.S. median household income of $57,617. According to this formula, Pew determined that middle-class Americans have incomes ranging from approximately $45,200 to $135,600.Feb 13, 2020

Nope! Not going to pay 33% in federal taxes period!

How much do you want Jeff Bezos to pay in taxes?

How about our Truck-drivers?       How much should they pay?

I was a professional tax preparer for 2.5 years. One of the eye openings was the fear among people concerning taxes. They viewed taxes as this ultra-complicated but necessary task where mistakes no matter how small were punished severely. A few of them even told me that they did not want IRS agents in armored cars coming to their house and breaking down the door because they made a mistake with deductions. As long as someone rents, 99% of the time it is remarkably simple. If the tax code was as simple as Taipan suggests, it would put Liberty and H&R Block out of business.

2 hours ago, Michaelf said:

I don't think anybody should even have to disclose their earnings to the government.  Everybody should pay the same!

+10.

Flat-Tax?

Fair-Tax?                  I can work with both of those.

4 hours ago, harryramar said:

SOAK THE RICH! We are run by the billionaire class...Bernie is right!

Reagan said; "You must pay taxes until it hurts!"

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

I am not upper class I just wanted to know where you draw the line between middle and upper.

actually my federal income tax was around 8 to 9 % and 14% on the first 95 k  iirc.

either way I would owe more under your plans.

I like the Tax Plan we have now.    I call it fair. 

I just want the loop-holes close on the Big Corps. and the Fat-cats who pay nothing.

I advocate 1 deduction only.  Charity.                 🍸

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I like the Tax Plan we have now.    I call it fair. 

I just want the loop-holes close on the Big Corps. and the Fat-cats who pay nothing.

I advocate 1 deduction only.  Charity.                 🍸

yes easy to say..but your trump like folk have off shore accounts ...the benefit and tax cheats are in the high bracket...i remember trump saying tax is for poor people ..cus he is SOOO smart