I Love To Goof On Social Security Scammers

SS never ( NEVER ) calls you. I get these calls from ( I think ) India or some 3rd world crap hole; but it could be in the states; and I just string them along. I ask them for a phone number so my cousin, who works for SS can verify the problem. The line always goes dead. I give them phony names, phony numbers. It's a hoot. It would be great to actually find them & introduce them to Satan.

2 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

SS never ( NEVER ) calls you. I get these calls from ( I think ) India or some 3rd world crap hole; but it could be in the states; and I just string them along. I ask them for a phone number so my cousin, who works for SS can verify the problem. The line always goes dead. I give them phony names, phony numbers. It's a hoot. It would be great to actually find them & introduce them to Satan.

Same scam happens using the IRS.

When I was a PI years ago I learned that many of these scams come out of Canada...an FBI agent told me Canada knows about it but won't cooperate with US authorities.