Bloomberg Now Actually Working At Stupidity

Says it's easy to be a farmer, and does not require intelligence. QUOTE: I could teach anybody, even people in this room, no offense intended, to be a farmer," Bloomberg said. "It's a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn.- - - - - - -           Ok Mike, now show me how to do it on 40,000 acres.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

It was a pretty reckless statement.

One thing politicians do is they always pretend to be an expert on all subjects before a crowd.

And it comes back to haunt them.

You know the old adage: Better to say nothing & have people wondering if you're an idiot; than to open your mouth & remove all doubt.

1 minute ago, AnotherJim said:

Says it's easy to be a farmer, and does not require intelligence. QUOTE: I could teach anybody, even people in this room, no offense intended, to be a farmer," Bloomberg said. "It's a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn.

Good morning, Jim.

Welcome to the forum.  You are going to do just fine here.

Bloomberg learned all of his farming skills from

watching a TV show called HeeHaw".                              🙂

I'm going to defend Bloomberg a bit..

He's self made and made billions.

Good for him!

Compared to a Bernie Sanders that says no one should be a billionaire or Liz Warren who lied about herself to get ahead of others.

Or even Biden who has been in politics since 1972 and it appears his family benefited from his political career.

I don't know everything about Bloomberg.

But he worked hard...invested...created jobs and gave to charities..

And I'll take that over a Bernie Sanders anyday

6 minutes ago, AnotherJim said:

You know the old adage: Better to say nothing & have people wondering if you're an idiot; than to open your mouth & remove all doubt.

BTW Jim...benson13 loves Bloomberg...that's why just posted his usual stuff on yer thread.

I call benson, beanie.  He's the village idiot here.  :)

9 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Good morning, Jim.

Welcome to the forum.  You are going to do just fine here.

Bloomberg learned all of his farming skills from

watching a TV show called HeeHaw".                              🙂

I'm an old member; but had to regroup when my laptop went berserk & I lost everything. I hope the company who built my old laptop does not make medical devices or life support systems. Actually it was my wife who introduced a monster into the old laptop. Some evil pop up asked her to download, and she, having a 3.8 college average, said, WHY NOT. I now have a password that no family member will ever know about.

2 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I'm going to defend Bloomberg a bit..

He's self made and made billions.

Good for him!

Compared to a Bernie Sanders that says no one should be a billionaire or Liz Warren who lied about herself to get ahead of others.

Or even Biden who has been in politics since 1972 and it appears his family benefited from his political career.

I don't know everything about Bloomberg.

But he worked hard...invested...created jobs and gave to charities..

And I'll take that over a Bernie Sanders anyday

I liked his "capitalist" response at the debate.

But I do think he has a bit of the Joe Biden gene.  

I'm an old member; but had to regroup when my laptop went berserk & I lost everything. I hope the company who built my old laptop does not make medical devices or life support systems.

Who were you in yer previous life?

I'm an old member; but had to regroup when my laptop went berserk & I lost everything. I hope the company who built my old laptop does not make medical devices or life support systems.

Welcome back...

Within the next 24 hours you'll be accused of posting from Red Square by the left wing morons here.....