Jump to content
NeoConvict

What is your one issue?

Recommended Posts

Health care? Social justice? War?

 

What is the one issue that would disqualify an otherwise perfect candidate for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Health care? Social justice? War?

 

What is the one issue that would disqualify an otherwise perfect candidate for you?

 

Liberty.

 

GTF out of my Life.

 

Which means Any Democrat National Socialist Malcontent.

 

They are, by nature, Fascists and Communists.

 

Protect the borders, ensure free trade, and deliver the mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Liberty.

 

GTF out of my Life.

 

Which means Any Democrat National Socialist Malcontent.

Too vague in my opinion. Liberty would support abortion or slavery or anything those in a position to declare liberty might impose on an unrecognized other. I agree with the sentiment though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1. Ending failing wars. 

2. Ending neocon foreign policy in general - not working any more

3. Building the wall. 

4. Stopping GLOBOHOMO in its tracks. Learn from Russia....and protect all things traditionally American

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Too vague in my opinion. Liberty would support abortion or slavery or anything those in a position to declare liberty might impose on an unrecognized other. I agree with the sentiment though. 

 

Where is the Liberty in Slavery or murdering babies.

 

Not just my Liberty...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Health care? Social justice? War?

 

What is the one issue that would disqualify an otherwise perfect candidate for you?

does the person represent specific ancestral positions, define special interests groups, or lead specific interest group?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Liberty.

 

GTF out of my Life.

 

Which means Any Democrat National Socialist Malcontent.

 

They are, by nature, Fascists and Communists.

 

Protect the borders, ensure free trade, and deliver the mail.

You are on the government tit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, slideman said:

You are on the government tit

are you feeding off other ancestral achievements than your own family?

 

What is actual goverment? Contextual rule of law, those nurturing hope for better tomorrows from now on, or people legislating social morality, legal [precedence, ehtical payments to be protect everyone from understanding being human?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Where is the Liberty in Slavery or murdering babies.

 

Not just my Liberty...

Liberty of slave owners. Liberty of murderous mothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Bu$ine$$men should be barred from running for The Presidency

 

Like George Washington... Thomas Jefferson... John Adams...?

 

Infant.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Liberty of slave owners. Liberty of murderous mothers.

 

That would be Tyranny.

 

Not that complicated.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Liberty of slave owners. Liberty of murderous mothers.

Mothers aborting their babies protect future generations having that DNA in another generation. It is saving other people's ancestries, not harming society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, slideman said:

You are on the government tit

 

How so, little one?

 

In fact, I Am the tit.

 

And don't think that right there ain't weird all in of itself.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Health care? Social justice? War?

 

What is the one issue that would disqualify an otherwise perfect candidate for you?

 

Nice try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

 Not much of a surprise but the Economy. Hence, why I tend not to vote D or R. Both have no clue.

You live in a time of unimaginable wealth and extravagance even for those of limited means. Our middle class live as tiny kingdoms giving only a modicum of work or sacrifice in exchange. The truly destitute are in misery but they are still better off than those 100 years prior. The economy is a created game and I do believe Americans won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

Nice try.

 

LW abstains... yet is compelled to contribute.

 

Like a baby poopin' a diaper.

 

Ha!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

That would be Tyranny.

 

Not that complicated.

 

 

One man's liberty  is another's tyranny in some circumstances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

How so, little one?

 

In fact, I Am the tit.

 

And don't think that right there ain't weird all in of itself.

 

Ha!

you are a metaphor of humanity alright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

One man's liberty  is another's tyranny in some circumstances. 

Name two?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

Nice try.

That would be utopian communism and its hundreds of millions death count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Bu$ine$$men should be barred from running for The Presidency

That would disqualify everyone running for president 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeoConvict said:

You live in a time of unimaginable wealth and extravagance even for those of limited means. Our middle class live as tiny kingdoms giving only a modicum of work or sacrifice in exchange. The truly destitute are in misery but they are still better off than those 100 years prior. The economy is a created game and I do believe Americans won.

If you really want to get philosophical, everything in the human realm is a created game. 

 

Yes, we are doing better than ever. However, the economy is the one topic where I have a very deep and intimate understanding of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...