Jump to content

5/11/2020 - Trump Will Shatter History


Recommended Posts

Trump will be standing with Putin as

millions around the globe stand with Russia

to celebrate their march into Berlin in 1945

in defeat of Hitler and the saving of Holy Russia.

 

At 4:59...the painting of Christ The Victorious at the Red Square entrance....as Defense Minister Shoigu enters and honors Christ with the Orthodox Cross.  Chilling

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Not very good gibberish there sole

Isn't tradition in Russia May 1st is the national military parade day, that is what I was taught 54 years ago in high school history class?   seems academia is re-interpreting the past to fit a future agenda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Trump will be standing with Putin as

millions around the globe stand with Russia

to celebrate their march into Berlin in 1945

in defeat of Hitler and the saving of Holy Russia.

 

At 4:59...the painting of Christ The Victorious at the Red Square entrance....as Defense Minister Shoigu enters and honors Christ with the Orthodox Cross.  Chilling

 

 

Nice looking cars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Vegas said:

The real reason you hate Russia is because you never forgave them for abandoning communism.  

:lol:Exactly!! 

 

Plus their laws against advertising and/or open displays of faggoryism, trannyism and gender-freakism. 

Also the fact that Putin/Russia have built 10,000 churches in the last 12 years.

Really this is the heart LIB hate for Russia. 

Bernie was ok with Russia when it was churchless and commie and cold.  Hell he and wife attended orgies there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Trump will be standing with Putin as

millions around the globe stand with Russia

to celebrate their march into Berlin in 1945

in defeat of Hitler and the saving of Holy Russia.

 

At 4:59...the painting of Christ The Victorious at the Red Square entrance....as Defense Minister Shoigu enters and honors Christ with the Orthodox Cross.  Chilling

 

 

 

 

Quote

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, sole result said:

Isn't tradition in Russia May 1st is the national military parade day, that is what I was taught 54 years ago in high school history class?   seems academia is re-interpreting the past to fit a future agenda.

Dude, go back to making paper toys and talking to yourself.:huh:

 

The actually RVD is 5/9....the celebration is usually moved to Mondays so that there is a long weekend as most do not work on the celebration day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Dude, go back to making paper toys and talking to yourself.:huh:

 

The actually RVD is 5/9....the celebration is usually moved to Mondays so that there is a long weekend as most do not work on the celebration day.

literal details by context always are more important than the outcomes from now on.

 

Transpositions of details is an error of aligning past, present, future results separated by the moment here. I didn't exist in 1945. What did exist were my 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, and the two people that became my mom and dad. From nothing to something to never duplicated since conceived from now on.

 

Do you understand what it takes to correct human error practiced 300 generations? I do and all you learned how to do is enable it to never end.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, slideman said:

We will kick Putin's ass in due time

 

 

Quote

 

Putin is a greedy-little-prick.....just like Spanky Trump!!

Why else do you think is Spanky so anxious to get-into Putie's pants?

 

 

We need to save our time & energy.....

 

55a25bfb35b2e704d77898fdd4c24812.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sole result said:

literal details by context always are more important than the outcomes from now on.

 

Transpositions of details is an error of aligning past, present, future results separated by the moment here. I didn't exist in 1945. What did exist were my 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, and the two people that became my mom and dad. From nothing to something to never duplicated since conceived from now on.

 

Do you understand what it takes to correct human error practiced 300 generations? I do and all you learned how to do is enable it to never end.

Image result for big tit teen asian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Vegas said:

Liar. You are a socialist pig who loves excessove government overreache. 

 

NO YOU'RE A LIAR THAT BELONGS TO THE PARTY THAT REJECTS OUR CONSTITUTION.. THE RULE OF LAW AND FREE ELECTIONS.  

                                      

                       THE REPUGCONS PARTY

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

got your ideology smacked down and deflect again. Keep enabling so you can feel special while only existing as just another reproduction wishing now wasn't eternity again keeping reality free from recognizing life as all it ever was in plain sight..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...