Jump to content
neilcar

After watching the Dems debate

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

 

dude i am a socialist....i am pissed off by china adopting american healthcare practices...look how its turned out... LOOK HOW ITS TURNED OUT YOU CONTAMINATED TURD...seriously communism may have been better..so they adopt ( not european) but american insurance healthcare to keep uncle sam happy trade demands).. you Republican craps are a plague on the world

Good stay in your third world shithole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO coming from a liberal asswipe that is a loser in life like his party

We need to recognize that Duck 615 is the best out of 615 tries that this sorry dimwit has tried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IvanSirko said:

 

 

i hear you brother... the great depression 

 

at first the populace was still led by the very people who made the system collapse...around the world the money types gained control by blaming a group...jews etc...today it Mexicans and Chinese and Iranians and lefties ...but when the populace understands that without these groups the problem remains..that is the lying ruling group...revolution comes..2008 is to 2020...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Zaro said:

How could I ever forget that??????

I think I was traumatized for a week after reading that outrage.

 

"Here here LowTideYellowDog!"

 

LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Zaro said:

How could I ever forget that??????

I think I was traumatized for a week after reading that outrage.

Do you need some cajoling?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, IvanSirko said:

 

 

Duck is a toilet product

He used to call himself a "Jesus warrior"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

"Here here LowTideYellowDog!"

 

LMFAO

 

@maineman

 

See watch @Zaro ... that pussy mainemoron won't even come in here to defend his wife.

 

Not ONLY does he disrespect her by telling how she gags on his cock, he won't even raise an objection to someone disparaging her.

 

What a GENTLEMAN, eh?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

@maineman

 

See watch @Zaro ... that pussy mainemoron won't even come in here to defend his wife.

 

Not ONLY does he disrespect her by telling how she gags on his cock, he won't even raise an objection to someone disparaging her.

 

What a GENTLEMAN, eh?? 

Yeah, he doesn't dance to your tune. Sucks, huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zaro said:

Yeah, he doesn't dance to your tune.

 

Nope. He blabs to this dump about his wife's oral sex habits, and refuses to defend her honor. POS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Nope. He blabs to this dump about his wife's oral sex habits, and refuses to defend her honor. POS.

Why are you doing this, knowing how I hate to be subtle?

So, you being a filthy Trumpista are not gonna shame anybody into anything. K?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

All people who say that this country is not a democracy are rightwing JohnBircher type numbskulls. When you  hear anyone say this, do what most people would do  when they realize that they confused the Granola with the Meow mix.  Spit it out, tell no one and make sure you never pay attention to them again.

Some sage advice, right there.  :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

All people who say that this country is not a democracy are rightwing JohnBircher type numbskulls. When you  hear anyone say this, do what most people would do  when they realize that they confused the Granola with the Meow mix.  Spit it out, tell no one and make sure you never pay attention to them again.


I’ll echo RR and LW. Great advice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:


I’ll echo RR and LW. Great advice. 

 

I swear, each time I read that I really laugh out loud. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maineman said:

why do you avoid my question?

 

Doesn't it seem odd to you that golfboy would claim to have a quote from me from three months before I joined this site?

 

YES OR NO

,

of course it’s odd.  YES

 

but surely life existed before you joined.  

 

Did you have a party on election night 2016?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zaro said:

Why are you doing this, knowing how I hate to be subtle?

So, you being a filthy Trumpista are not gonna shame anybody into anything. K?

The interesting point here is, how would anyone actually "defend the honor" of anyone else on an internet message board?  If sick puker would  want to come to Maine and insult my wife in person the way he cowardly does here, I would have a myriad of options for "defending her honor" and would look forward to choosing the most effective one at that time.  Until then, I'll keep him on ignore.  

 

I have no desire to crawl down to his level to trade schoolyard epithets, which really is the only option anyone on the internet actually has.  I have had him on ignore ever since the night he bragged about his texting skills while driving 70 mph.  I have an adult child who lost a close childhood friend in a traffic accident with  a distracted texting driver, and I have refused to engage sick puker in any sort of discourse since that day because of that.  

 

Even his vile attacks upon my wife - a kind, funny, and gentle woman who has never said a word against him - will not bait me into a pointless pissing contest with a skunk like him.   Rather, I hope and pray he quite literally bursts into flames.... perhaps when his car smashing into a bridge abutment - and not a car full of innocent people - at 70 mph in the middle of one of his bragged about text exchanges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

,

of course it’s odd.  YES

 

but surely life existed before you joined.  

 

Did you have a party on election night 2016?

If you do indeed find it odd... one would think that  you would be questioning your source, rather than mindlessly repeating the odd unverifiable  rumor as if it were fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, maineman said:

If you do indeed find it odd... one would think that  you would be questioning your source, rather than mindlessly repeating the odd unverifiable  rumor as if it were fact.

You mean like the Russian collusion hoax that’s still being parroted by mentally retarded leftists? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

 

I swear, each time I read that I really laugh out loud. 


yeah, I laughed out loud too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You mean like the Russian collusion hoax that’s still being parroted by mentally retarded leftists? 

It is a fact that Russia meddled in the 2016 election.  It is also a fact that the clown asked them to, and welcomed their meddling when it happened.  The Mueller report lays that out quite explicitly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...